Chapter 85: The coquettish stupid bear

holds ice jade between his arms. The contrast between pink and white is extremely sharp, which creates a great visual impact on Kurosawa.

When the two of them were in '6789' before, they had the same posture, and Kurosawa was very familiar with it.

He couldn't help Shen Zhinanzui at the moment, so he picked up the carvings at the bottom of the ice jade and gently played with the ice jade, going back and forth, spinning it around, just like imitating what he usually did when playing with Shen Zhinan. Motor frequency.

Shen Zhinan hummed vaguely and had to help Kurosawa. He was covered with a layer of powder from head to toe due to the strong rise in temperature.

The pink-white skin was soaked with sweat and felt sticky to the touch. There was a glimmer of light in the moonlight that filtered through the window.

This feeling...this behavior...

it's really hard to talk about it, but when I think about myself and Kurosawa being partners now, I feel that everything they do is perfectly justified. Maybe other partners are like this too, after all, what happens in other people's rooms They don't know, and others don't know what's going on in their room.

With his mouth full and unable to speak at all, Shen Zhinan's jaw got tired, so he raised his head to let himself rest for a while before lowering his head and continuing.

Now that she is pregnant with a six-month-old baby, even her movements of bending and standing up have become slower and more clumsy than before. It is also extremely difficult to move, as if there are two large watermelons weighing several kilograms tied to her belly.

He couldn't bend too low, because his bulging belly would press against Kurosawa's belly.

Kurosawa was extraordinarily long. Shen Zhinan really felt as if he had been chewing gum for two hours. His jaw was sore. He raised his hand and slapped it angrily, "How much longer do you want!"

"Hiss."

Kurosawa took a breath and said nervously, "You can't fight, Nannan. You can fight anywhere, but not here."

Shen Zhinan bit his red and wet lower lip and cursed: "Then you should hurry up. !"

Kurosawa responded repeatedly, but he just refused to come out and stood straight up facing the ceiling.

Shen Zhinan: "..."

Seeing that his expression was wrong, Kurosawa quickly explained, "Nannan, I, I didn't mean it. You know my usual time, I, I really can't get out."

Cautious, not cowardly Pull a few.

Shen Zhinan naturally knew that he usually lasted nearly an hour, and if he didn't have enough time, he couldn't force him out.

"Then you figure it out on your own, I'm tired."

Kurosawa thought for a moment, and suddenly a glimmer of light flashed in his eyes. He quickly got up, went to Shen Zhinan's side and whispered something.

After saying that, he looked at Shen Zhinan expectantly.

Shen Zhinan's eyes widened and he refused without thinking, "What a beautiful idea you have!"

"Nan Nan, please..." Kurosawa clung to him and begged, as if he was coquettish, "I will do anything for you. If you are willing, please help me, okay?"

Although Shen Zhinan usually has the upper hand in front of Kurosawa, in fact, he is cold on the outside and hot on the inside, and can easily become soft-hearted. Whatever Kurosawa wants, he is very stubborn at the beginning. He refused forcefully, but with Kurosawa's eager eyes and lowered voice, he agreed without any bottom line.

Shen Zhinan was stuffed with ice jade, so he couldn't sit down. He could only be moved to his knees by Kurosawa with a red face. The soft animal skin was padded under his knees, which did not hurt.

He held his heavy lower abdomen, his dark eyes were wet, and he glared at Kurosawa angrily, but there was no deterrence at all.

Kurosawa smiled ingratiatingly and stood up impatiently. Holding the lollipop in his hand, he approached Shen Zhinan.

The hot temperature enveloped her cheeks, and Shen Zhinan's head was racing.

"Nan Nan, eat it."

His tone was flattering and dog-legged.

Shen Zhinan pinched his calf angrily and then reluctantly opened his lips.

Kurosawa fed him excitedly, his scalp was numb with excitement and he almost stopped standing.

He paused for a while, then gently rushed forward, very slowly, fearing that he would make his little female uncomfortable.

Shen Zhinan raised his head with difficulty, closing his eyes because he didn't dare to look. The black forest of Kurosawa pressed against his forehead, causing a slight itch. Candies went in and out, and the hard ones rubbed against the soft mouth. All unspeakable.

Kurosawa stroked Shen Zhinan's soft hair and rubbed his head gently while maintaining a gentle pace.

In this way, all the hard work was handed over to Kurosawa, and Shen Zhinan was not so tired, but, this behavior was still very shameful.

The two of them cooperated quite well, so it finally ended perfectly.

Shen Zhinan was currently pregnant, and Kurosawa would definitely not let him eat it, so when he was about to explode, he quickly proposed, leaning against Shen Zhinan's neck, and growling.

Shen Zhinan breathed, his face was ridiculously red, and his lips were also ridiculously red, as if he had just eaten Chongqing's numbing and spicy Super Super Abnormal Spicy.

Kurosawa took a long breath, lowered his head, hugged Shen Zhinan and kissed her heavily.

Stir with the tip of your tongue and make a sizzling sound.

Shen Zhinan's eyes widened in disbelief, and she pushed him away fiercely. She blushed for a long time before speaking, "Why are you-"

"I don't mind it."

Kurosawa smacked his lips, as if feeling, he knew that Shen Zhinan Zhinan immediately picked up what he wanted to say.

"..."

Shen Zhinan looked at his evil smile and was speechless for a moment, but thinking that he didn't despise the fact that he had just helped him and kissed him without hesitation, what else could he say? ?

Kurosawa wiped Shen Zhinan's neck lovingly, hugged him and lay down, touching his belly with satisfaction, "Nannan, our baby was born not long after."

Shen Zhinan was very tired and closed his eyes. eyes, and said a perfunctory 'hmm'.

"I really want to see them soon."

Kurosawa said. He has been looking forward to it since the day he found out that Shen Zhinan was pregnant. Now she is more than six months pregnant, not long before the child is born.

"Nannan, thank you for being willing to give birth to a baby for me."

Kurosawa said gratefully and couldn't help but pecked him hard on the face again.

Shen Zhinan opened his eyes and hummed again, "Don't call me Zaizi."

"What's your name?"

"You can call me kid, baby, baby, whatever. You're not allowed to call me Zaizi."

Shen Zhinan yawned and said, The corners of his eyes were wet with trapped tears.

"Okay."

Kurosawa silently wrote down a few names, hugged Shen Zhinan, and smelled the musky scent of each other. After a while, he kissed Shen Zhinan's temples, "Nannan, I love you.

" It was Shen Zhinan who taught him. Shen Zhinan said that in their tribe, if they express their feelings to the person they like, they would say these three words.

Shen Zhinan paused, as if all sleepiness was gone for a moment. He buried his face in Kurosawa's arms and said in a muffled voice, "I love you too."

Kurosawa felt hot in his heart. Holding Shen Zhinan tightly, her hands were always touching his belly. Her heart was filled with sweetness and happiness, and the excitement kept him unable to fall asleep for a long time.

Shen Zhinan was very tired and fell asleep quickly.

Kurosawa opened his eyes and looked at him for a long time, until he felt sleepy. He first touched the back to make sure that Bingyu was still fine, and then he closed his eyes with relief.

With my wife and children in my arms, I feel like I own the whole world.

...

Shen Zhinan was awakened by Kurosawa's kiss. When she opened her eyes, she met his smiling eyes.

"Nannan, it's time to get up."

Shen Zhinan nodded and was held up by him to sit up. Only then did he realize that Bingyu was still there. Suddenly he sat down. He blushed and raised his lower back, frowning and said: "Wake up? Why didn't you know how to take it out for me?"

"I thought it would be better for my health to take it longer, so I didn't take it."

"..."

Okay, he couldn't find a loophole in this excuse.

Kurosawa held him on his lap and whispered in his ear, "Nannan, I'll take it out for you."

"I'll do it myself."

Shen Zhinan felt that his tone was malicious.

"I'll do it."

Kurosawa was so strong that he couldn't refuse.

Shen Zhinan sighed and gave up, "Okay, you can do it."

"Okay."

Kurosawa said in an extremely excited tone, "Nannan, please cooperate, don't get caught."

Shen Zhinan gritted his teeth, He raised his legs and stepped on Kurosawa's legs, bent his legs, and then spread them to both sides.

Satisfied, Kurosawa reached over and felt for the carvings of the ice jade. He squeezed it and pumped it gently. As soon as he pumped a little, he suddenly let go.

Shen Zhinan: "..."

He knew what this bear was going to play.

He blushed and leaned against the stupid bear's chest, closing his eyes tightly and letting him play.

When Kurosawa saw his blushing face, he liked it so much. After playing with it for a while, he finally felt satisfied after hearing enough of him moaning, so he took it all out in one go.

Slipping, Shen Zhinan could clearly feel the residue of the potion, and that the passage created by the ice jade would not be closed in a short time.

The potion on the ice jade was almost absorbed, leaving some residue. Kurosawa put it in a small box and said he would wash it after eating. Shen Zhinan nodded with a blushing face.

Kurosawa smiled and picked up the clothes on the bed, put them on for him, and carried him out. He now gets up earlier than Shen Zhinan every day. He makes breakfast before his wife gets up, boils chicken soup, cooks rice, etc. My wife got up to eat.

"I found a problem."

Shen Zhinan said suddenly.

"What's the problem?"

Shen Zhinan hesitated for a moment before saying, "Even you orcs, no matter which group you are, seem to have great needs. In addition to eating and sleeping, that's all, and then giving birth to cubs. The same goes for young unmarried males. Talking about this, he would even go to the window to "study secretly" on the day of people's prayers. "

Lin Mo also said that Jesse had been thinking about this recently.

This shows that this is not only true for the Bear Clan, but also for other ethnic groups.

"Then besides thinking about your partner, what else is there to do?" Kurosawa asked naturally, "Isn't it normal to want to be like your partner?"

Shen Zhinan was speechless for a moment, thinking about this There are no entertainment games, and there is no need to follow a step-by-step schedule. People only need to fill their stomachs with a nine-to-six job. Apart from thinking about their partners and connecting with each other, there seems to be nothing else to do.

It is precisely because of such straightforwardness and enthusiasm that the love here is very pure. It is determined that one person is for a lifetime. There are also separate partners, but they are very few. Many of them stay together and love each other for a lifetime.

Shen Zhinan touched his nose. He felt that he was almost turned into a pervert by Kurosawa, and he often thought about it.

Breakfast consists of chicken soup and rice, as well as slab-fried pork chops and stir-fried vegetables.

Shen Zhinan and Kurosawa have been together for almost a year, so Kurosawa has actually learned almost everything Shen Zhinan taught.

For example, the harvest of rice and wheat grown in the yard, the collection of sweet potatoes, and some are now stored in the cellar.