Chapter 95: Closeness after a Long Time (Caution)

"Okay, I will talk to Kurosawa."

Shen Zhinan naturally knew that Poren, the uncle, wanted to see how the children were feeling.

"In the future, when our children get older and it becomes more convenient, we will also go to the Lion Clan,"

he said.

Lin Mo nodded happily, "Okay, okay.

Maybe after the close contact, the Lion Clan and the Bear Clan can intermarry. That would be great."

Shen Zhinan smiled and said nothing, so let's not go to such a far away thing. Talked.

...

When she woke up on the third morning, Shen Zhinan was used to it. He sighed helplessly, woke up Kurosawa, and went to the small room next door.

When Kurosawa helped him, he looked down.

It's the third day now, and this is what it looks like.

He will carry this pair of Bai Ruan for a year... This year, he will be E.

He originally thought it would only be D, but he underestimated the efficacy of the medicine. It turned out that it was not just D, but E.

...

Lin Mo's family of three stayed a little longer this time, and they stayed for seven days before going back.

"Doctor Shen, I really want to live with you in the same clan forever."

Lin Mo sighed, "He is the clan leader, so he can't leave for that long, otherwise I have to live with him for a year and a half."

"You can stay, too. He goes back."

Shen Zhinan joked.

Lin Mo pouted, "If I stay with Sweetheart, she will make trouble if she can't see Jesse. She is very clingy to Jesse. If Jesse takes her back and I stay here, I won't be able to see her for a day. I will also feel anxious. "

It's like this when you have a child. If you don't see the child, you will always be thinking about it.

"Then you should go back with them. When Sweetie grows up and is in her teens, you can come and stay for a long time at any time."

Shen Zhinan said.

Lin Mo fantasized about it and was very happy, "In that case, we would be in our forties, so we would be old."

"You are not old, forty is the time when you are in the Mood for Love."

Shen Zhinan said seriously.

Lin Mo laughed, "Dr. Shen, I just realized how funny you are now."

Shen Zhinan said that you are too, and lowered his voice and said, "Next time, let's come with Po Ren and the others. Kurosawa agreed."

Lin Mo Nodding, "Okay, I'll tell him when I get back. He must be very happy."

After seeing off Lin Mo's family of three, Shen Zhinan's life became a little less fun.

Now only Kurosawa accompanies him every day, Xin Nuo and Pashina Mi often come to see him, and Kurosawa's parents occasionally come to visit. His life is very satisfying, but he still misses Lin Mo's presence.

Sometimes he couldn't help but think that it would be nice if the Lion Clan was right next door to the Bear Clan and not so far away.

...

When the child was one month old, Shen Zhinan's body recovered almost as before. Except for the difference in his chest and stomach, he was not much different from before. The bigger difference was in his personality. After having the child , others are gentler and more attentive than before.

Now you can use the juice from the slippery fruit to rub his belly.

After putting the child to sleep every night, they went to the stone bed next door. Kurosawa rubbed his belly with smooth and fragrant fruit oil, allowing the oil to be absorbed by the skin.

After using this product for a week, Shen Zhinan noticed obvious effects.

Judging from this level, it would not be a big problem for his belly to return to its previous appearance.

It's great here, lines can be removed, loose skin can be restored, and chest can be restored. I really hope these things are available in modern times, so that there won't be so many pregnant mothers who sacrifice their bodies after giving birth.

Although everything here is not as developed as modern society, the herbs here are like magic medicine from the sky, and their effects are amazing.

After rubbing it, and when it was almost absorbed, Shen Zhinan and Kurosawa went out to take a bath at the river.

Now that he has recovered, he is no longer afraid of taking cold showers.

He didn't know if he was used to living here, but after eating these foods, he felt that although his physique was not as good as the men and women here, it was far better than his previous physique.

The two of them came to the upper reaches where they had come before, and went down to the river. They were wrapped in cool water and took a cold shower on a hot day. It was very comfortable.

Shen Zhinan asked Kurosawa to rub his back, and then poured cold water on his arms and body. It was very cooling.

He could wash the front by himself, so he rubbed it himself.

When he reached the top, he lifted up Bai Ruan and cleaned the pressed ribs.

The white and soft flowers are like two drooping papayas, heavy and heavy. This kind of weather is really unbearable.

When water is poured on it, it becomes as white and smooth as milk under the moonlight.

Because I feed my children every day, the circles on the grapes are bigger and bright red, so they don't look ugly.

This gave Shen Zhinan some comfort. He was afraid that it would be ugly, but so far, it didn't look ugly.

Kurosawa finished rubbing his back, turned around, and washed two white balls for him.

"No, I've already washed it."

Shen Zhinan stretched out his hand to block it.

"You're not clean."

Kurosawa said seriously.

"..."

What do you mean I didn't wash it clean? I think you did it on purpose.

Kurosawa rubbed it, pretending to rub it, but actually just rubbing it.

Shen Zhinan must have felt it, after all, it was on him.

He squinted his eyes and allowed Kurosawa to mess around.

"Kurosawa, let me ask you a question."

Shen Zhinan raised his head and raised his hand to hook on Kurosawa's neck.

"What's the problem? Tell me."

Kurosawa replied without stopping.

Hook the tip of the grape with your fingertips and tap gently

"Are three children enough?" Shen Zhinan asked seriously, "I heard them talking a few days ago when they were chatting. You said before that you want many, many children, you can afford them, and you like them too. I like the excitement at home."

Kurosawa was startled, and then replied without hesitation, "Of course that's enough, the apple candy is enough!"

"Is that really enough?" Shen Zhinan said bluntly. Staring into his eyes, "People have said what you said before, so this is what you thought before. You want a lot, but now there are only three. Are you satisfied?"

"Satisfied!" Kurosawa lowered his head and kissed him, "Fool, how could I still be willing to let you have a baby? I feel so bad."

Recalling the pain Shen Zhinan suffered at that time, Kurosawa was filled with fear.

Let alone three, even if there is only one, he will not ask for it again.

Shen Zhinan stared into his eyes and smiled when he saw that he was not telling lies, "Well, fruit candies are enough. You must love them well."

He didn't want to have another baby either.

"Love you too."

Kurosawa raised his lips and kissed him.

Shen Zhinan raised his head and hooked his neck in response.

The two hugged each other in the middle of the river, sticking closely together, their strong chests rubbing against Bai Ruan. They kissed passionately under the moonlight.

...

When the child is four months old, he is no longer so soft when held. He is growing up day by day and becoming more and more beautiful.

Both Guoguo and Tangtang have fair skin, big eyes, and small red mouths, which look very much like Shen Zhinan.

Seeing the child becoming more beautiful day by day, Shen Zhinan's heart also settled down. Sure enough, he and Kurosawa's appearance would not lead to an ugly child.

It turns out that the child is real, and the more you raise it, the better it looks.

Ping Ping couldn't see any difference. The little cub was just a little bigger, but it was still a little black bear, except that he could walk on his own and roll around.

The male grows quickly. He can now walk and roll in his animal form, and has many teeth, so he can eat small pieces of fruit instead of feeding him puree like before.

Compared to Guoguo and Tangtang, he grew up really fast.

Judging from his current situation, he might actually be able to eat meat when he is six months old.

But Shen Zhinan thought that if he eats meat then, he should also give him some milk. After all, this is the most nutritious, and drinking it will only have benefits and no harm.

Pingping likes to cling to Shen Zhinan. She likes to curl up on Shen Zhinan's legs and let Shen Zhinan smooth his hair.

When he saw Shen Zhinan feeding his younger brothers and sisters, he would also come over to ask for food, so he fed it to him. His mouth couldn't hold it, so he could only roll over on the bed in anger. Shen Zhinan smiled and got it out for him with a spoon. Feed him something to drink.

For a few months, he had to wake up every night, and he had become accustomed to it. During the day, he would make up for the nap after coaxing the child to take a nap.

After breakfast in the morning, Kurosawa and I pushed the child in a stroller and went for a walk and chatted with the tribe.

Now that Ping Ping can walk, the little black bears that are bigger than him like to come over and play with him. Several little black bears chased a big fruit rolling on the ground.

Shen Zhinan was worried about him and looked over there from time to time.

It was almost noon when we were playing outside, so we went back to have lunch. After lunch, the family of five took a nap.

Life is very ordinary, but also very fulfilling, and every day is happy.

After putting the child to sleep at night, Kurosawa carried Shen Zhinan to the stone bed next door.

His stomach has recovered almost as much as before he was born, and he no longer needs to massage it.

"What are you doing?" Shen Zhinan asked knowingly.

"Nan Nan, what are you talking about me for?" Kurosawa stared at him, his eyes twinkling.

Shen Zhinan pretended not to know, but Kurosawa lowered his head and kissed him.

After he was out of breath, he leaned against Kurosawa, "No, not within half a year, otherwise you will get pregnant again."

The clan doctor said that if you have sex within six months after giving birth, you may still get pregnant even if the pregnancy does not happen. Because within half a year, the growing cavity of the child has not completely closed, so it is easy to get in, and something will happen again.

For four months, he also knew the bear was going crazy.

In the past, he almost couldn't wait to see it every day, but now, it's been four months, and he must be going crazy.

If it wasn't for the distraction of taking care of the children every day, he wouldn't have been able to endure it for so long.

Shen Zhinan was very suspicious of how he got here when he had no partner before.

Kurosawa swallowed his Adam's apple, "No, but there are other ways."

He lowered his head, and his hot breath blended with Shen Zhinan's.

Some other way.

...

Shen Zhinan was lying flat on his back, holding up Bai Ruan with both hands. Kuro Ze rushed forward, wrapping her softly and feeling as comfortable as suffocation.

Shen Zhinan looked at the mouth that would touch his lips every time he rushed forward. He thought that Hanxiong would really go without meat for a long time, so he spared no effort to help him.

The tip of his tongue poked out, hooking it every time he came up.

Kurosawa paused and widened his eyes in disbelief.

The next second, it got even crazier.

He held Shen Zhinan's arm and rushed forward, shouting repeatedly, "Nannan, my Nannan."

By the time Shen Zhinan realized that it might be driving him too crazy, it was already too late.

...