Chapter 100 Did you wear something like this on purpose?

"Kurosawa went out hunting. I just took the children out for a walk."

Shen Zhinan asked, "Who are you looking for the clan leader?"

If the clan members in the clan seek the clan leader, they usually have important reasons. Yes.

When Na'en saw that Pingping was really being teased by him, he grinned. He stopped messing with the child and looked at Shen Zhinan and said, "Tell him that I have a favorite female. Let him arrange when to bow."

Shen Zhinan said. Zhinan smiled and said, "You have a partner, congratulations."

Naen winked at him, "She's a prettier little female than you."

"It's normal to be prettier than me. I'm not that good-looking."

Shen Zhinan said. .

Naen said: "How could it be? You are so good-looking that you are so obsessed with Kurosawa. I used to have thoughts about you, but not anymore."

Shen Zhinan smiled and nodded: "I know. "

If Naen still had that kind of thought for him, he wouldn't be so normal about chatting with him.

He also didn't have that much charm to make Naun still care about him even though he had already married Kurosawa and had three children.

"Okay, I just met you. When Kurosawa comes back, help me tell him that I have a partner."

"Okay."

After separating from Naen, Shen Zhinan took the children home, Guoguo and Tangtang Tang fell asleep, so he put the child to sleep in the house, got some fruit cut into pieces for Ping Ping, then put him in the living room, and went to the cellar to get food.

There was still chicken soup from the morning, which could be drunk at noon, and there was still porridge to cook. Shen Zhinan brought two hares up and prepared to clean them, so they could be roasted when Kurosawa came back.

Kurosawa likes to eat barbecue, so he usually eats meat with Shen Zhinan. This has been his taste for more than 20 years and cannot be changed, just like his obsession with rice.

After taking the hare to the yard, Shen Zhinan felt a little hot, so he went back to the house to change clothes.

Ping Ping was grabbing a ball of thread and rolling it in the living room, playing with gusto.

Shen Zhinan looked at him with a smile for a while, then went into the room and changed into a suspender-skin top.

The empty style, which exposes the arms, shoulders and collarbones, is finally cooler.

Shen Zhinan wouldn't wear these when going out, but he would wear them at home.

After changing his clothes, he saw the two little cuties in the stroller sleeping soundly, so he went out quietly.

There was a large wooden bucket filled with water in the yard. This water was specially used for washing food and cooking, and it was covered with a clean animal skin.

Shen Zhinan opened the animal skin and poured some water out, put it aside, then bent over and lifted the hare over.

The moment she bent over, the suspender belt opened wide, the papaya swayed, and when she lowered her head, she was all fair.

There was no one around here, and Shen Zhinan didn't think anything of it, but he just felt like it was a little bothersome to wander around.

The problem is that the number is too big, after all, ABCDE, so no matter whether I am walking or doing anything, it will always sway around.

It seemed like it would shake out in the next second.

Therefore, when he goes out of the house, he has to wear clothes with an enlarged piece of animal skin specially made to block the front.

Even if it is short-sleeved and has a layer of blocking on top, it will still be very stuffy.

In this weather, Shen Zhinan wouldn't want to go out unless he had to take his children for a walk. He would be covered in sweat and suffer as soon as he went out.

There is a big tree planted in the yard, and the place where you eat and cook can be shaded, so it is not so hot.

Just as Shen Zhinan was about to deal with the hare, Kurosawa came back.

He quickly got up to greet him. Kurosawa had a great harvest today.

A black boar, many hares and pheasants and a few fallow deer.

Kurosawa saw the hare in the yard and frowned: "I told you I would come back to get it, why do you worry about doing it, Nannan, you don't have to do this."

Shen Zhinan said with a smile, "I think you have worked hard hunting, I feel sorry for you, so I'll prepare it and wait for you to come back. Who knew you would come back so soon and I haven't even done it yet?"

He specifically said what Kurosawa wanted to hear, and Kurosawa was so excited that he leaned towards him with his arms around his neck. Just give a heavy pop with your mouth.

Shen Zhinan smiled and pushed him away.

Kurosawa took a breath of fairy air and became very energetic. He pushed the wild boar into the cellar and took down the remaining small ones. As soon as he came up, Ping Ping ran over to give him a hug.

He bent down and picked up Ping Ping, went into the house to look at the other two children, changed into a clean animal skin, and then walked out with Ping Ping in his arms.

"He has so much energy that Guoguo and Tangtang have to sleep three or four times a day, so he only takes a nap in the afternoon,"

Shen Zhinan said.

When he was just born, Ping Ping loved sleeping the most. Now he sleeps the least and is full of energy.

"Because he is a male, a beast-shaped cub is inherently faster in strength, speed, and reaction ability than a human-shaped child."

Kurosawa said while handling the hare.

"I just know that males are males, and I know that you two are males..." Shen Zhiban muttered, thinking who doesn't have one? He also has one. In modern society, he is a real man, okay?

Kurosawa skinned the hare and asked Shen Zhinan to give him a spoon of water.

Shen Zhinan put Pingping down, used a fruit shell the size of a pot lid to scoop out a pot of water from the wood, and poured it slowly while Kurosawa was washing the hare's internal organs and blood under the water.

He bent in front of Kurosawa. After finishing washing, Kurosawa looked up and looked at him.

Shen Zhinan has obvious collarbones and a slender neck, which gives people the feeling of being cared for.

Going down, there is even more scenery.

Very white, really like milk-like skin, swaying, especially attractive.

In summer, animal skins are very thin, and all the hair on the skins will be shaved off. Use the thinnest animal skins to make summer clothes, so that you can keep cool. If you use thick ones, it will be very stuffy.

Therefore, it cannot be blocked at all. The grapes are clearly against the animal skin, and the curvature of the papaya is also considerable.

"Nannan, did you wear this on purpose to wait for me to come back?" Kurosawa said with a smirk.

Shen Zhinan rolled her eyes at him, "You're overthinking it. It's just that the weather is too hot. I wear it at home, and it's not because of you."

Kurosawa raised his eyebrows in a mean way, "I just think it's because of me."

Shen Zhinan said he was shameless and went to hug the child with a blushing face.

Kurosawa's hearty laughter echoed in the yard, causing Pingping to keep looking at him, curious about what he was laughing at.

"Daddy is a fool, he is a fool."

Shen Zhinan hugged Pingping and said bad things, but Pingping couldn't understand what he said.

Kurosawa started a barbecue and cooked the morning porridge and chicken soup.

The hare was roasted to a crispy surface, and the aroma came out quickly. Pingping immediately came to Kurosawa's side, apparently wanting to eat it.

After Pingping was able to eat meat, he loved it very much. However, he refused to give up breastfeeding. He wanted this and that.

Seeing that he was drooling, Kurosawa smiled and tore off the already cooked meat and fed it to him.

The little guy opened his mouth and ate it in. After finishing it, he watched eagerly.

Shen knew that Nansheng's soup was cold, so he pulled a chicken wing out of the soup, tore the meat into small pieces and fed it to him.

Although Ping Ping is in animal form and can run away now, his problem is only as big as a few months old child, so Shen Zhinan is always worried about him choking and has to tear meat into shreds. Only then will he eat it.

"When I was this big, I would hold the chicken legs and chew on them."

Kurosawa said.

"That's you, Ping Ping is Ping Ping."

Ping Ping has the same bloodline as him. Without confirming the difference between Ping Ping and the original male here, for such a small cub, she should be as careful as possible.

Before the meat was finished, the children in the room started crying. Shen Zhinan fed the shredded meat in the bowl to Heize and Pingping, washed his hands before entering the room.

After checking that she didn't have diarrhea, he fed Tangtang food.

After feeding the child for a long time, Shen Zhinan found that the grape circles were larger and darker in color. It was bright pink before, but now it has turned into deep red.

It wasn't ugly, but he felt strange when he saw the circles getting bigger and bigger, and the bottom of the papaya was almost full of color.

Shen Zhinan didn't dwell too much on this, and looked at the bed. Guoguo was lying there kicking her legs, making a soft sound on the bed, and sometimes raising her feet to grab it with her hands, as if she was about to bend into a U shape.

Nowadays, children who are more than six months old can turn over, kick their legs and lie down, but they are very lively.

Shen Zhinan whistled to tease him, and he giggled. He was very easy to tease, and he would laugh non-stop and drool when he was teased.

The child seems to be able to try to stand up at around ten months old. Shen Zhinan looked at the two children with some expectation in his heart.

After the child was full, he took the child into the stroller and pushed it outside.

Kurosawa had already finished feeding Ping Ping and called him over to eat.

The two of them sat under the tree and ate lunch slowly, sometimes chatting, sometimes teasing the children, laughing loudly, and Ping Ping running beside them. This scene was really happy and warm.

After lunch, Kurosawa cleaned up the things and asked Shen Zhinan, "Nannan, where's the medicine? I'll make it for you to drink."

"Drink it at night. If you drink it at night, you'll have more tomorrow."

Shen Zhinan said.

"Okay."

Kurosawa hugged him and took the child into the house to take a nap.

After dinner in the evening, Kurosawa washed the herbs and put them in the pot to prepare. He found that the amount of herbs seemed to be more this time. "Nan Nan, is it too little this time? Why does it feel like there are too many herbs?"

"That's right. Ping Ping has been clamoring to drink the medicine given by the clan doctor after examination. It might be a little missing."

"Oh."

After confirming that there was nothing wrong, Kurosawa added water and covered the pot to boil.

Shen Zhinan came out of the shower and wiped his hair. He suddenly remembered something and said to Kurosawa, "Oh, by the way, I met Na Eun during the day today. He said that he would be praying in a while. Let me tell you. "Sound."

Shen Zhinan only remembered what he was supposed to talk about at noon. He was a little annoyed and thought, could he have been pregnant for three years? ? I used to have such a good memory, but now I can forget even this little thing?

"Really?" Kurosawa was surprised, "Who is it? Who is the female he likes?"

Shen Zhinan shook his head, "I don't know, he didn't say."

He raised his eyebrows, "Why, are you so curious about other females?

Kurosawa chuckled, "No, just ask casually, I'm not curious about other females, I'm just curious about you." Shen

Zhinan snorted, looking at his silly expression, thinking that he was so upright and handsome. His uncanny expression was marred by his silly expression.

With such a face, if he were a bit colder, he would definitely be the type of male god that people would yearn for but dare not approach.

But unfortunately, he has nothing to do with Gao Leng.

Shen Zhinan sat aside and watched him endure it. The children were all asleep now, and they were alone.