Chapter 67 I will give you happiness

Lin Mo turned around and looked at Jesse's silvery hair, bursts of complicated emotions emerged in his heart.

She was used to him forcing herself, but when faced with his sudden change, she didn't know what to do.

There were a lot of fish, but a few people stopped after catching seven or eight fish.

Make a fish soup and grill two fishes. You don't need too much. If you catch too many, you won't be able to finish them all.

But he also experienced the fun of catching fish as a child. The smile on Lin Mo's face had never been seen before. When he walked to the shore, he washed his feet, dried them and put on his shoes. He leaned over to look at the fish in the basket and saw The biggest one was the one he caught.

It was Jesse who slipped it into his hand quietly under the water.

When catching fish, his trousers got a little wet, and there was still a faint smell of mud from the natural river on the tip of his nose. Lin Mo didn't care, he just wanted to see the fish.

Because his belly was too big, it was inconvenient to squat down, so he half-squatted like a horse. This posture made Shen Zhinan burst into laughter.

"What kind of posture are you in? It looks weird."

He said.

Lin Mo's face was full of embarrassment. He stood up straight, holding his lower abdomen with one hand, and muttered, "I can't squat if I

don't do this." Shen Zhinan directly lifted the basket and showed it to him, "Isn't it okay this way?

" Mo scratched his head and could only giggle.

Maybe I was too excited and excited. I hadn't experienced this feeling for a long time, so I couldn't think of anything else for the moment. All I could think about was watching fish, so I squatted down to watch.

Shen Zhinan smiled and handed the fish to Kurosawa and Jesse. They squatted directly by the river and disemboweled the fish with bamboo slices.

Several people walked back together carrying the fish. Lin Mo felt that his stomach seemed to be sinking more and more, and he felt strange in his heart.

Although the family doctor said that when giving birth, the belly will fall directly, but...he is at least two months away, why does he feel like he is falling now?

Since he didn't feel any discomfort, Lin Mo didn't take it to heart. He changed into a pair of pants when he got home and went to the yard to see Shen Zhinan cooking fish soup on fire.

Just like at noon, Shen Zhinan cooked the soup, Kurosawa and Jesse were responsible for the barbecue, and he just sat on the small bamboo stool aside and waited to eat.

"Lin Mo, do you want pure fish soup or chicken and fish soup?" Shen Zhinan asked.

"Just fish soup."

Lin Mo said gratefully, "Thank you, Doctor Shen." Shen

Zhinan said with a smile that you're welcome, then he heated up the pot and put the fat pork into the pot to fry the oil, and then he put the fish down. Go, fry for about two minutes, add water, cover the pot and cook.

"It smells so good, I can smell it."

Lin Mo said, his face full of anticipation.

"It will definitely be delicious when fried. Grind a thin slate and use it to fry the fish someday. It will be more delicious."

Shen Zhinan said in a loud voice, as if he was telling someone deliberately, "That way you can fry whatever you want in the future. , you can often eat our usual home-cooked dishes."

Lin Mo didn't understand who Shen Zhinan was telling him, and smiled when he heard this, "Dr. Shen can think of everything, Kurosawa is so happy." This statement was 100% confirmed by

Kurosawa. He raised his head and looked at Shen Zhinan, without concealing the love in his eyes, and said happily, "I also feel that I am happy to be with Nannan."

Before meeting Shen Zhinan, he had never thought about what kind of partner he would be with. After meeting, Shen Zhinan was completely his ideal type, with just the right aesthetic qualities.

Shen Zhinan was helpless. The two started to brag again, which made him speechless.

Soon the fish soup was boiling until it turned white. Shen Zhinan added the seasonings, stirred, and simmered for a while, then served some to Lin Mo. "You can try the taste."

Lin Mo nodded, blew on it a few times and quickly sucked it away. After taking a sip, he nodded and said, "That's it. It's not salty, not bland, and the taste is just right. It's delicious!"

Shen Zhinan nodded, covered the lid and simmered for about five minutes before extinguishing the fire.

Looking at Kurosawa and Jesse's side, the barbecue is almost ready. The surface is crispy, sizzling with oil, and the aroma goes straight to the tip of the nose. It's extremely fragrant.

Shen Zhinan served Lin Mo a bowl of soup and put half a fish in it. "Let's drink the soup first to warm your stomach before eating barbecue."

Lin Mo nodded and said thank you for who knows how many times. You're polite, just blow and sip while holding it. The fish soup is no less than the chicken soup at noon. Shen Zhinan's cooking skills are really good.

Shen Zhinan served another bowl to Kurosawa Jesse and himself.

Kurosawa and Jesse put the barbecue sticks next to the fire. After drinking the soup, they took them out and cut off the tender parts of the meat with bamboo slices for Shen Zhinan and Lin Mo. They were very knowledgeable. Start gnawing on the remaining bones.

Shen Zhinan concentrated on picking out the fish bones, thinking that all the men here were indeed very gentlemanly - except, of course, the male snake clan members from the previous few days.

Thinking of the group of snakes, Shen Zhinan's appetite became worse. He quickly forgot about that, completely pulled his thoughts back, and focused on food.

"Doctor Shen, when will you go back?" Lin Mo suddenly asked.

Shen Zhinan paused and looked at Kurosawa. Kurosawa swallowed the meat in his mouth and said, "Nannan, you decide." It

doesn't matter when Kurosawa returns. After all, as long as Shen Zhinan is safe, He and Shen Zhinan stayed together, and he had no objection to how long they stayed here, plus Po Ren was still here.

Shen Zhinan thought for a while and said, "Let's go back in two days. We will go back in two days."

We don't know what's going on with the Bear Clan right now, so he and Kurosawa are destined not to stay too long, otherwise the Bear Clan will Everything is in chaos.

It is estimated that things have turned upside down by now. After all, Kurosawa is the clan leader's son. He has disappeared for so many days, and the Bear clan doesn't even know what's going on now.

But he had to teach Jesse many modern dishes before he could leave, so that Lin Mo could eat familiar home-cooked dishes.

Lin Mo is currently pregnant. It is not enough to eat barbecue every day. He has to change it. They are not from this era and have different physiques from the females here. Other females can always eat barbecue like this because they are used to it and they Despite his animal nature, Lin Mo was just an ordinary person whose body had been modified to be able to give birth to a child, so he had to use modern diet to take care of him during pregnancy.

"I'll be leaving in two days."

Lin Mo felt a little disappointed, and suddenly felt that the food in his hands no longer tasted good.

It's not easy to meet familiar people. My mood has improved in the past two days, and it will return to its previous state in two days.

Lin Mo wanted to get along with Shen Zhinan all the time and wanted him to stay, but he knew that he couldn't because Shen Zhinan's boyfriend was from the bear tribe and they had not been kicked out, so they had to go back.

"It's okay. Kurosawa and I will come to see you when you are about to give birth. In the future, when you are still born, you can also go to the Bear Clan to find me."

Shen Zhinan knew what he was worried about and comforted him. .

Lin Mo nodded, thinking that it would only be more than two months before he gave birth to a child, and he would be able to see Shen Zhinan again by then.

"Dr. Shen, I...are you sure you will come when the baby is born?" Lin Mo felt particularly awkward when it came to giving birth to a baby.

Shen Zhinan nodded and said firmly: "Really, I will come. Kurosawa runs very fast, so it is convenient for me to come."

It is equivalent to the time it takes to fly from Guangzhou to Beijing in modern times.

Kurosawa also said, "I will accompany Nannan."

Since Poren is here, Kurosawa will definitely come occasionally in the future.

Hearing this, Lin Mo felt relieved instantly and said with a smile, "I'll wait for you."

Shen Zhinan nodded with a smile, "There will be many opportunities to visit relatives in the future. Don't worry, we all live in the Canglin tribe, so there will be many opportunities to meet."

Lin Mo He had a smile on his face, but he was very sad in his heart, wondering if Jesse would definitely let him go to the Bear Clan to find Shen Zhinan. He might even be on guard against him stealing it, so he might as well not let him go anywhere, just let him Just stay in the Lion Clan.

...

In the evening, after seeing off Shen Zhinan and Heize, Jesse brought water back to Lin Mo and boiled it for him to take a bath.

After washing the copy, Jesse immediately washed it with the water he had used in the bath.

Lin Mo always felt that this was weird, but he couldn't question the man's thoughts, so he simply didn't say anything.

It was getting late, and although he didn't feel sleepy, Lin Mo still crawled onto the bed and lay down.

There are no TVs and mobile phones here, so I go to bed early at night. Today, Shen Zhinan and Kurosawa are here, chatting with them for a long time. It is probably already past nine o'clock and almost ten o'clock, which is better. Usually, he After dinner and shower, I climbed into bed at seven or eight o'clock.

Lin Mo touched his belly and wondered if it was a boy or a girl. If it was a boy, would it look like him or Kurosawa? If it was a girl, who would it look like?

It's a really weird feeling to think about being a man and having a child with another man.

Just when Lin Mo was lost in thought, a warm chest pressed against his back, and he suddenly came back to his senses, and his whole body stiffened instantly.

The man's warm lips and tongue sucked back and forth on his neck, and his broad palm fell on his chest, gently squeezing the little grape and playing with it.

"Jessie..."

Lin Mo breathed out his name uncomfortably, his face turning red.

He doesn't like this thing very much. He escaped last night, but can't he escape it tonight?

When he noticed the man turning him over and lying on his back, his lips and tongue falling on his face and lips, he knew that he really couldn't hide tonight.

Lin Mo held the animal skin under him tightly and closed his eyes tremblingly. His whole body was full of resistance, but he did not dare to disobey the man, for fear of spoiling his mood and making him suffer even worse later.

The animal skin on his body was torn off, and moisture fell on his neck, collarbone, chest, and abdomen.

Lin Mo couldn't stop trembling all over, and countless small particles arose. He wanted to say no, but he didn't say anything.

Suddenly, his mouth moved away from his abdomen, and the man moved up. His golden eyes stared at him from top to bottom, and

he said slowly: "Open your eyes." Lin Mo shook his head, and a tear fell from the corner of his eye. Biting his mouth tightly.

Do it if you want, he won't open his eyes to see how he fucks him.

"Be good, open your eyes."

The man wiped away the tears from the corner of his eyes with his thumb, lowered his head and kissed his earlobe, and said in an extremely gentle voice: "Open your eyes and look at me."

Lin Mo's heart trembled violently, something was wrong. Opening his eyes, he suddenly looked into Jesse's deep eyes. His eyelashes suddenly trembled. He looked away, but still didn't have the courage to continue to look at him.

"I will make you happy."