Chapter 13 Another person from modern times

"Kurosawa, thank you."

Shen Zhinan said gratefully as he watched Kurosawa put down the remaining thorngrass.

This is the second time Kurosawa has saved him, once yesterday and once today. He owes the bear two favors.

"Nannan, you're welcome."

Kurosawa said, asking with concern, "You are just frightened."

Shen Zhinan nodded and asked Kurosawa: "You are back from hunting so soon. Passi said you will go there for a long time." I was hunting in the distant mountains, and I thought I wouldn't be able to come back until night. "

I didn't expect to come back just at noon, and by chance, I encountered him in danger and rescued him in time.

"It doesn't take until night. The males of the bear clan run very fast. After catching enough prey, everyone will share the load and carry it back to the clan as quickly as possible."

Kurosawa explained.

To avoid being attacked and snatched by other tribes outside, but also to come back quickly and share the joy of the harvest.

Thinking of meeting Shen Zhinan when he returned to the tribe, he ran faster than ever today, carrying several prey on his back and running far ahead of the pack. He became more and more excited as he ran.

So he was the first to return to the clan. Unexpectedly, when he encountered Shen Zhinan in danger, he dropped the prey without any hesitation and rushed over immediately.

Shen Zhinan nodded. Black bears are indeed fast. He experienced it yesterday. Recalling the crazy man just now, he asked curiously: "Who was that man just now? Why did he grab me and ask where Chen Yin was? Who is Chen Yin?"

Kurosawa frowned subconsciously when he mentioned the male. Shen Zhinan noticed something was wrong and asked, "Can't you say it?

There is nothing that can't be said that the whole clan knows. "

Kurosawa shook his head and sighed: "The male just now was Senior Maijie, and Chen Yin was his female, but she disappeared a long time ago. Since then, he has been waiting for his female, but since then, he has been waiting for his female. He was so young that he was already old, and he hasn't waited for anyone yet. "

" Could it be that he was kidnapped by other tribes, or was eaten by orcs who were driven out like me?" Shen Zhinan guessed.

"No, Senior Maijie watched her disappear with his own eyes."

"Saw her disappear with his own eyes?" Shen Zhinan didn't understand this sentence for a moment. Did he see her disappear with his own eyes? Did he see her disappear with his own eyes, or did he see her disappear with his own eyes? Where did she suddenly roll down the cliff and then disappear?

However, this situation is somewhat illogical. Seeing it disappear with your own eyes, since you can see it with your own eyes, it should not be that people disappear suddenly.

"Yes, Senior Maijie said that she disappeared in the pink flower forest on the mountain top of the Bear Clan, and disappeared directly in front of him, but everyone didn't believe it."

Kurosawa said that everyone in the tribe thought that Chen Yin was actually the master. He ran out and was killed. It was because Maijie was unwilling to accept this fact that he had such a hallucination.

Hearing this, Shen Zhinan caught something in an instant. He suddenly thought that during the critical moment, the man named Mai Jie seemed to have said two things: "Are she and you from the same ethnic group?" and "Why do you wear meaningful clothes with her?" sentence.

Plop -

Shen Zhinan's heart beat violently. He grabbed Kurosawa and asked, "Kurosawa, what clan is that Chen Yin from? Where did she come from!"

Kurosawa blinked and then remembered, " By the way, Nannan, Senior Maijie's female seems to have the same clothes as you, but I was still young and can't remember clearly. She must be from the human race, right? "

That was all from when Kurosawa was still a little bear boy? It's happened, I actually can't remember these things clearly.

If Mai Jie hadn't insisted on waiting for his female, Kurosawa would have forgotten that a strange person had appeared in the tribe.

After Shen Zhinan's inquiry, he remembered this matter and Chen Yin.

Chen Yin was also a female that Maijie rescued from outside. She stayed in the bear tribe for a while and gave birth to two cubs for him before disappearing. Maijie has been raising the two male children independently over the years, while growing up. Waiting for his female Chen Yin to come back here one day.

"She is a female from another tribe. I remember that her skin is whiter than ours. She is also wearing white clothes like this and has long hair."

Kurosawa looked at Shen Zhinan's beautiful face and said with some embarrassment. , "But your skin is not as white as Nannan, and you are not as good-looking as you."

Moreover, Chen Yin rarely talks, he basically doesn't go out, doesn't talk to anyone in the clan, and only stays at Maijie's house.

Because they had never gotten along with each other, no one in the clan knew that Chen Yin, or even what kind of person she was. The only person who had contact and gotten along with her was Maijie himself.

"I haven't heard her speak, and she doesn't go out. People in the clan don't have the chance to see her. They only occasionally see her sitting in the yard of Maijie's house, and when she gives birth to a baby, she is sent to the clan doctor. Over there, I met him several times when I went back to Maijie's house after giving birth. "

People from modern times! "

As if grasping the only life-saving straw, Shen Zhinan grabbed Kurosawa's hand and asked eagerly: "Kurosawa, where is the home of that senior Maijie? I want to find him, I want to find him! "

Chen Yin suddenly disappeared, he must have returned to modern times!

So he had to ask Maijie about his situation that day, so that he could find a way to return to modern times.

Shen Zhinan didn't expect that there were other modern people like him in this world.

Kurosawa frowned and advised: "Nannan, don't go, he will hurt you again later."

"It doesn't matter, take me to his house quickly, I have something to ask him!" Shen Zhinan was anxious, " You go with me, he can't hurt me, please take me to his house, okay?"

Kurosawa was a little embarrassed. He didn't want to refuse Shen Zhinan's request, but when it came to Chen Yin, Mai Jie would Very excited, he was afraid that Shen Zhinan would be hurt again.

Shen Zhinan knew that he could never let go of such a good opportunity. He took a deep breath, reached out to hold Kurosawa's arm, and like the female here, lowered his voice and spoke softly.

"Kurosawa, why don't you take me there? I'm just going to ask a few questions. That Chen Yin is from the same place as me, so I want to ask some questions. You can follow me and protect me, okay?"

" !"

Kurosawa's eyes widened in disbelief. This was the first time Shen Zhinan talked to him like this.

Although he doesn't have a female, he also knows that females usually talk to their males like this. For example, he has seen Patsy talking to Qi Rui like this.

"Kurosawa, please, okay?" Shen Zhinan endured the nauseating embarrassment and requested again in a coquettish tone.

Kurosawa's Adam's apple rolled, and he suddenly lost all principles and bottom lines, and just nodded.

Shen Zhinan breathed a sigh of relief. It seemed that this trick was still useful.

Although it completely goes against his usual principles and personality, at least the purpose was achieved.

From what happened this time, it can be seen that whether it is in later generations or here, men can't stand the act of acting coquettishly and being cute, they are all the same.

When heading to Mai Jie's house, Shen Zhinan was still asking Kurosawa about Chen Yin.

But Kurosawa's impression was already very vague, so he couldn't ask for much useful information. He could only place his hope on Mai Jie, hoping to get useful information from him.

"Nan Nan, are all the people there so white?" Kurosawa asked curiously.

"Not all of them are white. There are also people with yellow skin, but there are quite a few white ones."

After all, they have so many types of skin care products and many sun protection measures. Unlike here, everyone is exposed to the sun.

Shen Zhinan is not a skin care expert. He has inherited cold fair skin. His biological mother, whom he rarely sees a few times throughout the year, has cold fair skin. He has perfect inheritance and can't get a tan no matter how hard he tans.

"Most of the tribes in the Canglin tribe have skin colors like mine."

Kurosawa proudly showed off his sexy wheat-colored skin. "In our tribe, the darker the skinned males, the more glorious they are, because skin color represents hunting. Experience."

When I saw Maijie again, he was completely different from his previous state.

"Did I scare you before?" Mai Jie apologized, "I'm sorry."

After he calmed down, he became very gentle. Seeing the injuries on Shen Zhinan's face, he felt even more guilty.

The haggard face no longer had the ferociousness and madness before, and looked tougher.

Shen Zhinan shook his head to express that he was fine, and quickly asked: "Senior, I heard that your female is also from the 21st century?"

Mai Jie didn't understand this and looked at him with some confusion.

Shen Zhinan realized that he didn't understand what she was saying, so he calmed down, controlled his excitement, and tried to be calm, "She is from the same place as me, and I can't find her home now." May I ask you how she was rescued by you and how she disappeared? "

"You and she are indeed from the same ethnic group!" Mai Jie was also very excited when he saw Shen Zhinan's face. When he was wearing it, he knew that he and Chen Yin were from the same ethnic group.

Chen Yin is also wearing such clothes. Although the style is different, it can be seen that they are of the same type.

That was why he was so excited before.

Mai Jie thought Shen Zhinan would know where Chen Yin was, so he couldn't control his emotions and injured him by mistake.

"Yes, we come from the same place. Can I ask how you met her? Also, what was special about the day she disappeared?" Shen Nanzhong asked with uncontrollable joy.

"I met her while hunting outside. She was robbed by wolves, so I brought her back to the bear tribe."

Maijie slowly recalled his acquaintance with Chen Yin and brought Chen Yin back to the bear tribe . After getting married, Chen Yin has been staying at home and not going out, and he has been following her. She thinks about things she doesn't understand every day. He knew that she didn't want to talk, so he didn't bother her.

Maijie was impeccably kind to Chen Yin, but Chen Yin always treated him indifferently.

But later, Chen Yin took the initiative to contact him, and even took the initiative to become a partner with him, and even gave birth to twin cubs...

After having children, Chen Yin's attitude towards him became better, and the two of them became ordinary partners. They were so loving and there was never any quarrel.