Chapter 74 Worry:

When they first knew that Shen Zhinan was not there, they all went out to look for her.

But they couldn't be found. When they came back later, they found that Kurosawa was not there either. Everyone was very worried, but the clan leader said that nothing would go wrong with Kurosawa, so there was no need to worry.

The clan leader, as Kurosawa's father, said this, and no one could say anything. They just continued to search nearby every day, but no one was found.

Kurosawa is the first warrior of the Bear clan, so he should not have any problems, but why hasn't he come back? Is it because he sank to find Shen Zhinan, so he went further away?

Patsy has been worried these days, fearing that something might happen to Shen Zhinan and Kurosawa. Now that he saw the two of them back safely, he finally felt relieved.

Shen Zhinan saw that the macaroni and rice were growing well, and the threshed millet husks had turned slightly yellow. He looked at Patsy, "Did you not help me water it?"

Patsy nodded, "I was thinking about it. I don't know when you will come back. These things you planted must not be damaged. You watered them every day before, so I came here to water them every day."

Because the neighbors don't care about the door, the family custom is very good. , there were no thieves, so he could easily enter Kurosawa's house. The door was open and waiting for him to come in.

Shen Zhinan smiled and said, "Patsy, thank you."

"Thank you for nothing. This is what I should do. You also taught me a lot of things. I made them for the little cubs, and gave them clothes and food. They all liked it."

"I'll give it to you another day ." I'll teach you something else."

Shen Zhinan said with a smile, "When it snows, I'll teach you something magical. Children will definitely like it more."

Ice cream and popsicles.

When it snows, crush the juice into juice, then pour it on the blood and ice cubes, crush it or shape it into a nice shape. The children here have never eaten it, so they will definitely like it.

Patsy was looking forward to it, "Okay."

He looked at the chestnuts the two of them picked and said, "You haven't eaten it yet. I moved all the food in Blackpool's cellar to my house to eat because I don't know when you will come back. "I'm afraid the food will spoil after a long time. Qi Rui went hunting yesterday and came back with a lot of food. I also picked a lot of fruits in the past two days. Go get it from my place."

"Okay"

Passi went back first, Shen Zhi. Nan entered the house and looked at the familiar furniture. He nostalgicly lay down on the bed and rubbed the animal skin he usually covered with it.

He thought this stone bed was very uncomfortable before, so he didn't like it, but now, he feels like he misses it so much.

The wooden bed Kurosawa made before had been left out in the sun for many days, but now he could move it in and sleep on it.

Shen Zhinan deliberately said, "Should I sleep on the stone bed tonight, or will you sleep on the stone bed?"

Kurosawa said with a smile, "Nan Nan, I will sleep wherever you sleep."

"Who ran out to sleep on his own a while ago? ?" Shen Zhinan snorted, "I don't care, there are two beds now, you sleep on one and I sleep on the other."

Kurosawa touched the tip of his nose guiltily, thinking that it wasn't because you rejected me. Is that why? If it weren't for the fear that you would mind, I would still sleep with you.

Even though Shen Zhinan said that, when Kurosawa followed him onto the wooden bed at night, he did not drive the person away.

After lying down comfortably, Kurosawa began to act dishonest.

First he touched it with his hand and wiped it off slowly, then stretched his leg over and intertwined with Shen Zhinan's leg.

His lips lingered on Shen Zhinan's neck, cheeks, and forehead.

The moon is rising above the willow branches, the atmosphere has arrived, and the temperature has risen sharply.

Kurosawa held Shen Zhinan's face and kissed him passionately.

Shen Zhinan was lying there, his whole body seemed to be a puddle of soft water.

The breaths mingled, and the temperature collided with fierce sparks. Shen Zhinan frowned slightly, seeming to feel uncomfortable yet happy.

"Slow down."

He said angrily.

But Silly Bear, who had been hungry for several days, could not control himself. He kept saying okay, okay, okay, but in the end, he rushed harder and faster, and soon made Shen Zhinan mute.

First he came from the top down, then he became an old man pushing a cart, and finally he became a sage sitting in the seat, and then he was carrying a cannon.

"It can't be done, it can't be done."

Shen Zhinan's waist was numb, and he held Kurosawa down with his backhand. His palms were all sweaty, and the grip on his arm slipped.

Kurosawa was also sweating profusely, looking like he had just run fifty kilometers.

He grabbed Shen Zhinan's hand and brought it to his mouth to bite, "Not enough, Nannan, not enough."

"..."

The fingertips were bitten itchy. Shen Zhinan wanted to resist, but Kurosawa was soon followed. Fished it up.

Another round of golden rooster independence, another round of 6789 taking the head and tail, Shen Zhinan was naturally unwilling, but he couldn't bear Kurosawa's cruelty to him, and finally had to follow his routine.

When everything calmed down completely, Shen Zhinan had no strength left to move his fingertips. He fell into a deep sleep as soon as he touched the pillow.

Kurosawa hugged Shen Zhinan contentedly and closed his eyes.

...

Woke up again, the sky was bright, and Shen Zhinan slowly turned over, feeling sore everywhere.

Suddenly all the memories of last night flooded into his head, and the tips of Shen Zhinan's ears instantly burned.

Last night, Kurosawa's stupid bear actually...

Kurosawa had helped him before, but only from the front, but last night Kurosawa helped... mouth-watering the little flower.

This was so outrageous that Shen Zhinan couldn't imagine how he could keep his mouth shut, and it made a sizzling sound, which was both embarrassing and exciting.

How much did that stupid bear like him? Even when 6789 took the head and tail, he actually helped him with the rear.

Shen Zhinan stood up with a red face, stretched his sore and tired arms and legs, put on dry animal skins, and walked outside. Kurosawa happened to be watering the rice and macaroni outside.

The sweet potato vines were already growing all over the edge of the yard. I would have to get some sweet potato leaves to stir-fry and eat some other time, Shen Zhinan thought.

At this time, Kurosawa turned around and saw Shen Zhinan. He grinned and said, "Nannan, you're awake."

He had a big meal last night, and he was full of energy today.

It seems that this guy is getting more energetic the more he eats, and he doesn't feel tired at all.

Shen Zhinan's eyes first fell on his mouth, then he looked away with twinkling eyes and nodded.

"I'll pour some water on the millet and vegetables first. I've roasted the meat and put it on the table. There's also fruit. You go ahead and eat it. I'll come over later."

Kurosawa said.

Shen Zhinan nodded, casually fiddled with the corn ears hanging on his head, and turned to the table on the other side of the yard. The fire on the ground was still hot. There was a large plate on the table with roasted meat in it.

He seemed to smell the smell of roasted sweet potatoes. He was stunned for a moment and asked Kurosawa, "Have you taken the sweet potato test?"

"Yeah."

Kurosawa said, "I liked eating them before I met you, so I threw them in after putting out the fire. "A few."

Shen Zhinan brought back sweet potatoes before, and he tried all kinds of methods. Kurosawa found that he liked the ones simmered with burned firewood the most, so he threw them into the extinguished fire in the morning. A few.

"It should be fine. Nan Nan, please do it."

Shen Zhinan raised his eyebrows, thinking that this guy is quite attentive. He can even tell his favorite taste. He did not say that he likes this method best. To eat, Kurosawa must have guessed from the fact that he ate more.

He found some wooden sticks, dug into the almost-cooled fire, and quickly pulled out the roasted sweet potatoes with dark skin.

There are four in total, all very big.

After taking the sweet potato and placing it on the table, Shen Zhinan blew on his burned fingers, and then eagerly broke open the sweet potato. The aroma was so fragrant that his saliva suddenly became secreted.

This kind of roasted sweet potato is just peeled and eaten right after it is taken out. Although it is very hot, it is the most delicious when eaten at this time. It will not be so delicious after it cools down.

Shen Zhinan patted the ashes on his hands, blew on it and took a bite. It was very hot. The hot sweet potato meat was sizzling on the tip of his tongue, and he rubbed it with saliva, then chewed and swallowed. This is the taste, it is great.

If eating roasted sweet potatoes doesn't make your mouth sizzle, it's not the most authentic taste. Shen

Zhinan took two bites, and Kurosawa came over after pouring water, "Nannan, give me a bite."

"Isn't this true?"

"But I want you to feed me, let me take a bite quickly."

Ze looked at him with a smile and his eyes were crooked.

There was obviously something nearby, so he had to eat what he had eaten.

Shen Zhinan smiled helplessly and handed it to his mouth, "Eat it, take a big bite."

Kurosawa obeyed and took a big bite. He was so hot that he huffed and raised his head and exhaled with his mouth open. He waited until he was done breathing. Chew a few times and swallow.

When he finished, he said with tears in his eyes: "Nannan, it's so hot."

Shen Zhinan took advantage of the trick and felt very proud, "Who asked you to eat what I've eaten? I like to eat hot food like this."

Kurosawa looked at it . Looking at his smart little expression, he suddenly felt that it was worth burning him to death.

Shen Zhinan held half of the sweet potato, lowered his head to take a bite from time to time, put it in his mouth and exhaled. After swallowing, he would stick out the moist pink tip of his tongue.

"Nan Nan, you are so beautiful."

Kurosawa looked directly at him eating sweet potatoes.

Shen Zhinan looked up at him, already used to his compliments coming out of his mouth.

"What are you doing standing up? Sit down and eat."

Do you want him to continue feeding? He is so old, and he doesn't want to feed him back and forth every meal, making him tired.

Kurosawa sat down obediently and took half a sweet potato, peeled it and ate it.

"Is your mouth okay?" Shen Zhinan took the time to look at him.

Kurosawa said with a smile: "It's very serious. Nan Nan, please help me kiss it so it won't hurt."

"..."

After breakfast, the two went to Passi's house to sit for a while, and then went out to pick up Shen Zhinan's wife. The wheat has fallen.

The two of them went in along the narrow road. Once inside, there was no way, it was overgrown with weeds and there were a lot of mosquitoes.

Kurosawa didn't let Shen Zhinan go in. He asked people to wait outside and went in by himself.

"See if the animal skin bag is full. If not, just pick more."

Shen Zhinan said.

Kurosawa nodded, "I got it."

The weeds inside were so high that Kurosawa was blocked up to his waist when he went in. If he went in, it would be directly blocked up to his chest.

Shen Zhinan found that he was much taller than when he came a few days ago. This growth rate was incredible.

After Kurosawa walked inside, he could no longer see Kurosawa's figure, and he was inevitably a little worried.

Although Kurosawa is a powerful black bear, he has a natural fear of such densely overgrown places, always afraid of what is inside.

Although Kurosawa is very powerful, if he is bitten by something with poison, it will definitely be affected, right?