Chapter 43 Strange Fruits

Shen Zhinan felt his hungry belly and thought that Kurosawa had already returned from hunting. Considering the weather conditions, he thought it would be one or two o'clock in the afternoon.

He was also so obsessed with looking for surprises that he didn't even notice that so much time had passed.

"Nannan, can we go back?" Kurosawa said, "You must not have eaten yet, right?"

Shen Zhinan nodded, "There is nothing to eat here."

Kurosawa said the same, and then said, "Then let's go back Have you eaten?"

Shen Zhinan nodded, and Kurosawa took the animal skin bag from his hand in the next second and took him home with him.

When Shen Zhinan took out the macaroni, Kurosawa didn't know what he was doing with it. When he heard that it was edible, he was immediately surprised, "There are a lot of these growing outside, is it still edible?" ? "

In their eyes, this is just a weed, but it can still be eaten. Even if it is not poisonous, the weed should not be very tasty, right?

Shen Zhinan said, "That's because you don't know how to cook it. It'll be delicious after frying it. It's very tender."

He asked Kurosawa to wash the macaroni, and then he took Kurosawa's stone pot. Fry the fat meat to produce oil and water, then pour in the washed macaroni and stir-fry for a while, the aroma will come out.

Kurosawa smelled the fragrance and said in shock: "Nannan, wild boar meat tastes so good like this."

"Because in our place, fat pork is used to extract oil and water for cooking. Lard is more delicious than peanut oil for cooking, and It's fragrant and smooth, but it may not be that healthy. After the fat pork is fried, the lard residue can be eaten as a snack.

It's something from the Shen Zhinan ethnic group. Kurosawa sighed: "Nannan, yours." The ethnic group is really completely different from ours."

"Yes, completely different."

Shen Zhinan fed Kurosawa a piece of lard. He ate it happily and had a happy expression. It must be delicious.

"There are many things here that we don't have over there, and there are many things over there that we don't have here either."

When you look up there, you see airplanes, when you look down you see various cars, here you see unknown big birds when you look up, and when you look down you see running animals. The herd, the kind of beast that can change into human form.

Barbecued wild fruits are the staple food here, and they serve rice, noodles and various Chinese delicacies.

However, Shen Zhinan feels that there are actually many modern things here, but people here don't eat them and he hasn't discovered them yet, such as chestnuts and rice before and macaroni and cotton this time.

There must be many things waiting for him to discover elsewhere.

He will stay here for another three years, and he feels that he will definitely find many things to bring back for use, and then gradually pass them on to the Bear Clan members. In the future, everyone will know those things that can be used, and can make full use of the abundant supplies. .

Shen Zhinan's macaroni came out of the pot. He tasted it and said, "It's delicious, but it's a pity that there is no garlic or tempeh, otherwise it would be more delicious."

There is no light soy sauce and salt here, only sour and sour fruits and black fruits. It is not seasoned, so the taste is a bit worse, but for Shen Zhinan who has not eaten stir-fried vegetables for a long time, this taste is already very good.

Kurosawa also tasted two of them, and he also thought they were delicious, "It's really smooth and fragrant."

"I brought some heads back and will plant them later, so I don't have to go out to pick them all in my yard." Yes."

Shen Zhinan said.

Kurosawa nodded, "Okay!"

Shen Zhinan was satisfied with the fried macaroni and barbecue. After eating, he and Kurosawa opened up a small place, watered the soil to moisten it, and then loosened the soil and dug. Make a pit and plant the macaroni heads one by one.

After planting, Shen Zhinan clapped his hands, thinking that the rice would grow soon, and then he would be able to eat rice with barbecued meats and stir-fried vegetables. It would not be much different from the home-cooked meals in modern life.

It feels quite proud to be able to use many things that they only have in a different world.

After planting the macaroni, Shen Zhinan poured out the cotton he picked and dried it in the sun.

The cotton is still not dry enough and needs to be dried again before making cotton clothes or quilts.

Kurosawa watched curiously as Shen Zhinan poured out the white balls and asked, "Nannan, what are you picking these white balls for? They are inedible."

"Who said I was going to use them for food? To make clothes and quilts."

Shen Zhinan said speechlessly, the first thing he thought of was food.

"Clothes?" Kurosawa blinked, "Why do you use these white balls to make clothes?"

"This is cotton. We use this to make clothes and quilts over there. This way it won't be cold in winter. I'll dry some to make cotton. I'm afraid of the cold, but I don't want to die from the cold."

Shen Zhi Nanjiang spread out the cotton, "Don't you use cotton to make quilts?" "

Just animal skins, we're not afraid of the cold." The people of the bear tribe are hairy and not afraid of the cold. Even if they are females, the genes are there, so they don't need to buy any cotton. They can just use the hair and skins of ground-dwelling beasts as quilts to survive the cold winter, but Shen Zhinan is a human being and he is very afraid of the cold, so cotton is a treasure that saves him in the winter of this other world. Although Kurosawa didn't use this, he heard that Shen Zhinan was afraid of the cold and that this could keep him warm, so he immediately went over to help dry the cotton. "Nan Nan, let's go together later and bring back more cotton, so you don't have to worry about the cold weather," Kurosawa said. Shen Zhinan nodded, "Okay." Kurosawa was in a particularly good mood and worked hard. He pulled Shen Zhinan aside, and he spread all the cotton neatly on the animal hides by himself. After getting the cotton, the two went back to the house to eat fruit. What they ate was the first love fruit, which was crispy and juicy, sweet and thirst-quenching. Currently Shen Zhinan's favorite fruit is this fruit. Kurosawa's favorite fruit is a green fruit that is similar to a banana in shape and does not need to be peeled. But since Shen Zhinan liked eating the first love fruit, he also liked the first love fruit and said that it was delicious. Together with Shen Zhinan It tastes best when eaten. "Nannan, the season for the first love fruit is almost over, and it will take a long time before the first love fruit comes out," Kurosawa said. Shen Zhinan blinked and said, "If you don't have any, just eat something else. Everything else is quite sweet." This Chuqing Juice is very full.

It was August or September when he came. At that time, the First Love Fruit had been around for a while, and now more than a month had passed, so he speculated that the season of the First Love Fruit should be between August and November. It's gone in January.

Kurosawa smiled and nodded, and said, "When the First Love Fruit appears in the future, I will pick more for you."

"Aren't you males hunting and females picking fruits? I heard you didn't pick fruits before. , Patsy will give you some, or your mother will bring you some."

Shen Zhinan curled his lips and said, the division of labor is clear, he would rather not eat it, or wait for the neighbor to send it, than pick some himself.

If you hunt once or twice, you can eat it for a week. I usually have time. It's not that I don't have time to pick it, but I just don't want to pick it.

"I used to think it didn't matter if I didn't eat fruits. I don't like eating fruits very much. It doesn't matter if I have them or not. But Nannan, you like to eat them. If you let me pick them in the future, I will definitely be willing to pick a lot of them."

Kurosawa explained.

It's not that he thinks it's embarrassing for males to pick fruits, but he doesn't like fruits that much, so he doesn't usually pick them.

Patsy and his mother would give him some, and he would eat them for a long time.

Only when he stores food during the rainy season every year, he will pick some fruits and store them.

It's different now. He has a female now. His female likes to eat fruits, so he must be willing to pick a lot and save them for him to eat.

Shen Zhinan was stunned for a moment, feeling stuffy in his heart as a familiar yet unfamiliar emotion seemed to flow through him.

He was silent for a moment, looked away, and said as easy-going as possible, "Oh, thank you for being so kind to me, but you'd better go hunting. Patsy and I can pick the fruits."

He couldn't stay any longer . For more than three years, he did nothing.

Just because Kurosawa is nice and willing to treat him well, that doesn't mean that he is the kind of person who just sits back and enjoys the benefits.

Kurosawa didn't say anything, and nodded with a smile: "Well, you and Patsy can go pick it. You are both females, so we can chat together."

Shen Zhinan nodded, looked outside, stood up and said, " Let's go and get more cotton. If we make a few cotton coats, a bed of bread and a mattress, we'll need a lot of cotton to compact it. This is still not enough."

Kurosawa said yes and immediately stood up to talk to him. Went to pick more white balls and came back.

Unexpectedly, not long after he walked out of the house, he ran into a tribesman, "Kurosawa, the tribe asked you to come over and tell you something to talk to the elders."

Hearing this, Kurosawa suddenly thought of something, and his eyes flickered. He responded: "I know."

After the clan members left, Heize handed the animal skin bag to Shen Zhinan, "Nannan, you go first, I will find you later, but don't go far, just go to the morning Just stay nearby. Don't go out of the bear tribe's territory."

Shen Zhinan took the animal skin bag and asked curiously: "Why is your father always looking for you recently?"

The tribe had never looked for Kurosawa before. It was Kurosawa who took the initiative to visit his parents, but recently, the patriarch seemed to have asked Kurosawa to go to his place a few times. I don't know if it was an illusion. Shen Zhinan felt that every time Kurosawa was called over by his father, he had something to do with him. relation.

Kurosawa paused and said, "It's nothing, you just want to discuss some bad things with me. Maybe, Nannan, I'll go first. You should pay attention to your own safety."

I don't know if he was talking about Xiaoren again this time. Regarding the Zaizi, he saw that Shen Zhinan didn't seem to want the Zaizi yet, so there was no need to tell him and give him a chance to think wildly.

Shen Zhinan nodded.

After Kurosawa left, he walked outside by himself, still thinking along the way. He always felt that Kurosawa was called over, and it was definitely not because of the incident between Po Ren and Zhe Lang.

But since Kurosawa doesn't want to say anything, it means it's not a big deal, as long as he can stay in the Bear Clan. As for the rest, there's no need to ask.

Shen Zhinan went there yesterday to pick a bag full of animal skin cotton. Before Kurosawa came, he walked along the road and came across some fruits that he had never picked before. What was strange was that this fruit was Several colors.

Red and green, and purple and yellow.