Chapter 8 I'm Not Interested in Males

The two of them walked along the road they walked during the day towards the river that ran through the Bear Clan. Kurosawa walked in front holding a torch, and Shen Zhinan followed quietly.

Looking up at the sky, the stars are bright and the red moon is full.

When I walked to the river, I found that there were people inside, and there were quite a few people.

Shen Zhinan said: "Don't you mean there is no one at this time?"

"These are all males, and males like to come out to wash themselves at night."

Kurosawa explained that females rarely come to the river at night.

"Oh."

Shen Zhinan nodded. Seeing Kurosawa go down, he stood aside and waited.

Suddenly, a body flashed before his eyes, and he was stunned. After a closer look, he confirmed that Kurosawa had indeed taken off the animal skin on his body, and his whole body was empty.

Is this guy trying to show how big he is?

Just as Shen Zhinan was about to say something to him, a man in the river suddenly stood up and saw that the man was also not wearing animal skins.

"?"

He was suddenly speechless, and his face was not as ugly as usual.

Kurosawa suddenly remembered this and ran up with a splash of water all over him.

Shen Zhinan watched as he swung the murder weapon and ran towards her.

As he swayed, the expression on that guy's face seemed to be saying: Am I big? Am I big? ?

Shen Zhinan: "..."

He held his forehead, thinking that this was just a big stupid bear. No matter how powerful he was, it didn't matter that he was the strongest warrior of the bear tribe. He couldn't escape the law of well-developed limbs and a simple mind.

Kurosawa stood in front of Shen Zhinan, wiped the water on his face, and said: "Nan Nan, I forgot, there are no females here at night, everyone is naked and wash. How about you go away, I will wash it right away." Can I find you? "

Shen Zhinan is not a female here. As a doctor, even if he is not a male doctor, he has inevitably seen a lot of these, so he will not have any ideas, but in this case Next, he was not interested in staring at a group of gay men bathing naked, so he nodded.

Kurosawa: "The clan is safe. It doesn't matter if you just walk around. I'll wash it right away."

"Yes."

Shen Zhinan nodded, picked up the torch beside him, and turned around and left.

Kurosawa returned to the river again, and the male tribesman on the side smiled and asked: "Kuroze, you have taken down the female so quickly? I will follow you even if you come to take a bath."

Kurosawa shook his head and said: "Not yet."

The tribesman He sighed with emotion: "This female is so beautiful. Why can't I see the female when I go out to hunt?"

Heize suddenly became vigilant and warned: "David, don't have Nannan's ideas."

David was stunned. He couldn't laugh or cry immediately and said speechlessly: "What do you think of me? He is indeed good-looking, but I know you brought him back. How could I do anything."

"Yes."

Kurosawa nodded reassuringly and sped up the scrubbing action. .

If Nannan wants to find a male, then he must work hard to get it, Kurosawa thought while washing.

Within a few minutes, Kurosawa was on the shore and began to wear animal skins.

"So fast?" The tribesmen were surprised.

Kurosawa usually chatted with them here for a long time, telling them where to hunt tomorrow. The moon was just setting before they got up and went back.

"Kurosawa is rushing back to find his female. Why is he willing to keep his female waiting for so long?"

A married male tribesman on the other side said with a smile.

"Then why don't you go back quickly to accompany your female?"

"Isn't she pregnant with a baby recently? I feel uncomfortable staying at home, so I'd better go outside to enjoy the wind and soak in cold water before going back." As soon as

these words came out, what followed was The words naturally started to take on color again, and the unmarried males asked all kinds of questions, all of which were curious about that matter.

"Gungungun, don't tell me this. If you want to know, just find the female yourself."

The married tribesman said happily.

"Tch, who doesn't want to look for it? The problem is that it can't be found -"

Kurosawa stopped listening, put on the animal skin and went to find Shen Zhinan.

When I found Shen Zhinan, he was sitting on a boulder on the side of the road in a daze, holding a torch in his hand.

Kurosawa walked over and said, "Nannan, what are you looking at?"

Shen Zhinan came back to his senses, looked at him, and asked, "Why is the moon here red?"

"It's always been like this."

Kurosawa said.

Shen Zhinan didn't say anything else. He got up and walked back. Suddenly he heard a burst of lively shouting. He was startled and asked, "What is the sound?"

"Bonfire parties are held every night. Both males and females who are not partners will have a party." Go play, get to know each other, and want to talk, so as to find your favorite partner."

Kurosawa looked at Shen Zhinan with his dark eyes and told him, "But some people who already have partners will also go, just to play. ."

oh?

Isn't this just like a modern friendship...

There is nothing to pass the time here, and I will be in a daze when I go back. Shen Zhinan suggested: "Let's go over and have a look too?"

Kurosawa was startled and asked: "Nannan, you can Do you want to find a mate, too?"

Shen Zhinan: "..."

He said speechlessly: "Who said I'm going to find a mate? I'm just curious and want to take a look. There's nothing like this in our tribe. "Yes."

Kurosawa was immediately surprised, thinking that Nannan's tribe was really strange, everything was different from theirs, so he nodded and said, "Okay, let's go have some fun, too."

Shen Zhinan was taken to the daytime place by Kurosawa. In the open space, there were already a circle of people, both men and women, all wearing animal skins. Based on the way they wore them, he could tell which ones were males and which ones were females.

Visually, there were hundreds of people in the dark crowd. The Bear Clan was quite a large group. There were so many unmarried people. Adding in the married people, children and the elderly, there were probably thousands of people.

Kurosawa led Shen Zhinan into the crowd and saw Mir and Xin Nuo standing in the middle.

Everyone cheered around them, as if they were making noise.

"Xinnuo, I will only ask you once, do you want to become a partner with me?" Mir asked in front of everyone.

The firelight illuminated Xinnuo's red face. He lowered his head shyly, and after a long time he nodded gently.

Mir smiled, picked him up, and started running in a circle.

"Xinnuo promised me, he promised me, we are going to become partners!" Mir shouted excitedly.

The crowd cheered for them.

Some of them directly transformed into bear shapes, hammering their chests and roaring to cheer them up.

Mir also transformed into a bear shape, holding little Xinnuo in one hand and walking around the crowd, sharing his joy and excitement with everyone.

Xinnuo was so shy that she hid her face.

"Mil is so happy now. He comes to the bonfire party every day just for Xinnuo."

"No, there are so many males staring at Xinnuo. The males who like him are all lined up. If Mil doesn't come and watch, "Xin Nuo might have been snatched away by someone."

"How could it be possible? Everyone knows that Xin Nuo also likes Mi Er."

Several people nearby discussed in a low voice. Shen Zhinan took a look and knew through their clothes. This is a male and female.

Looking at the other people, they were all shouting their sincere blessings for Mir and Xinnuo. They were all really happy that the tribe had formed a couple.

So pure.

They are just members of the same clan, not related by blood, just like the relationship between villagers in the same town in later generations, but everyone will be happy for each other, sincerely bless each couple, and the actions of sharing happiness are also very real, everyone Their smiles come from the bottom of their hearts, as if they are not only from the same ethnic group, but also a family.

This is an extremely united group.

Shen Zhinan looked at the smiling faces around him and felt a little emotional.

"Kurosawa, Zhinan, you are here too."

Xinnuo greeted him proactively.

When Shen Zhinan came to his senses, he found that Mir had already walked to him and Kurosawa with Xin Nuo in his arms.

"Congratulations."

Shen Zhinan said gently.

Xinnuo smiled slightly, blushed and said, "Thank you."

Shen Zhinan also smiled. Next to him, Kurosawa punched Mir in the chest. The two looked at each other and smiled. The meaning was obvious, that they were blessing him to finally win. It means getting what you want.

Mir nodded and went to chat with others while holding Xinnuo in his arms.

"Nannan, let's go dance too?" Kurosawa suggested.

Shen Zhinan took a look and saw that the people over there were already holding hands and dancing a dance with national characteristics around the fire in the middle. They didn't wear shoes. When they stepped on it, the dust was like a thin layer under the firelight. of disgust.

He quickly waved his hand and refused, "No, no, no, you go ahead and dance, I won't dance."

"If you don't dance, I won't dance either,"

Kurosawa said.

Shen Zhinan: "..."

The two of them stood aside and watched the other tribesmen dancing. They stopped dancing soon and dispersed to chat. Males and females gathered together in twos and threes, not knowing what they were talking about.

"What dance did they just dance?" Shen Zhinan asked.

Kurosawa said, "It's a celebratory dance. When the Bear clan has something happy to celebrate, everyone will dance this."

"Oh."

Shen Zhinan nodded.

"Kurosawa, so you're here?" When Dale came over, he saw Kurosawa and Shen Zhinan and came over to say hello.

Kurosawa nodded, "You're not going to wash anymore?"

"If you keep washing, I won't be able to find the female."

David said with a smile, "How can the bonfire party be without me?"

"But you, you already have females. "What are you doing here?"

he asked, looking at Shen Zhinan.

Shen Zhinan: "..." He is a man.

Seeing that Shen Zhinan seemed a little unhappy, Kurosawa quickly stopped him. The provincial David said more, "Nan Nan and I are not in that kind of relationship. Nan Nan's tribe doesn't have a bonfire party, so I just wanted to come and have a look. Don't talk nonsense." , come on."

"Okay."

David said with a smile, "Then I'll go find the female and you guys can play."

As soon as David left, Kurosawa explained to Shen Zhinan, "Nannan, David is gone. I mean something else."

"Yeah."

Shen Zhinan couldn't bear it. Who said he couldn't transform into a beast? This is how he is classified as a human in this world. He didn't mean anything, so he couldn't say it. What.

"Nannan..." Heize looked at Shen Zhinan's pretty face and wanted to say something, but in the end he said nothing.

Shen Zhinan walked around the outside of the crowd, thinking about his own things.

Kurosawa followed him step by step.

"Hey, what's your name?"

There was someone in front of him. Shen Zhinan raised his eyelids and saw a man with dark skin, a big nose, and rough features standing in front of him. He was at least 1.9 meters tall. He looked up. OK.

Today, Kurosawa, who is over 1.95 meters tall, has been hanging around in front of him all day. Tall men can be seen everywhere in the bear tribe. He is used to seeing large people.

"What...are you doing?" Shen Zhinan asked.

"This beautiful female, I seem to have never seen you before. Are you a foreigner?" the man asked.

The corners of Shen Zhinan's mouth twitched unconsciously. He knew what this person meant when he came to him.

"My name is Naen, what's your name?" the man asked again, his eyes staring straight at Shen Zhinan from beginning to end.

Kurosawa instantly felt a sense of crisis, stepped forward, stood in front of Shen Zhinan, looked directly at Naen, and said: "He is not someone you can find."

Naen looked surprised and raised his eyebrows and asked: "Is he your female? "

....No."

Kurosawa replied reluctantly.

Naen immediately laughed, "Since he is not your female, it seems that you have no right to interfere with our affairs. He is not a male, and I am not a female. They all came to the bonfire party, and there seems to be no problem?"

His smile was bright and generous, and he meant no harm, just stating the facts.

Kurosawa was very unhappy and said extremely possessively: "Naun, you can find other females, no problem, but I brought Nannan back, so that's not allowed."

Naen looked directly at Kurosawa's paranoid expression and said, He found it interesting, "Nannan is his name? It sounds nice."

"That's not the point!" Kurosawa raised his voice, becoming even more unhappy.

Naen nodded, "Okay, let's get to the point. You brought him back, but he is not your female now. He has the right to meet other males. Kurosawa, this is the clan rule set by your father."

Females who do not have a male are free to choose the male of their choice, and no one can interfere. This is a clan rule, so Kurosawa's current actions are unreasonable.

"I don't care, Nan Nan just -"

"That's enough for you!" Shen Zhinan's face turned so dark that he couldn't even look at it, "You are arguing in front of me, what do you think I am!"

Being treated like a love rival by two men Shen Zhinan felt uncomfortable all over after fighting over and over again.

Why is his gender defined as female? Now all single males regard him as an unmarried female and are particularly interested in him.

This feeling is that of a straight man, facing two men who like him competing with each other for himself. The feeling is really indescribable.

Seeing that he was unhappy, Kurosawa immediately stopped talking.

Naen raised his eyebrows and smiled friendly at Shen Zhinan: "There are others here now, so it's hard to talk about anything. Nannan, we'll see you next time."

After that, he said hello to Kurosawa and left, especially Of quality.

Kurosawa asked eagerly: "Nannan, will you meet him?"

Shen Zhinan was speechless: "No."

Kurosawa's eyes lit up, "Really?"

"Really!" Shen Zhinan solemnly stated: "I'm not interested in any of the males here, so don't worry!"

He's not a female here, nor a gay, so how could he be interested in these tall men.

Kurosawa felt relieved instantly and told him: "Nannan, if they talk to you from now on, just ignore them."

Shen Zhinan: "..."

Is he a child? He speaks.