Chapter 20 Butterfly Cave

Butterfly Cave, a place Shen Zhinan must go to. He wanted to see if there was any other information there. He nodded immediately after hearing this, and then closed his eyes. When he woke up, he could go to the Butterfly Cave.

Kurosawa kept his hands covering his ears.

There were some rough calluses in the palm of the hand, which gently rubbed his ears. It was a little itchy and numb, but he was too sleepy. Although he was a little uncomfortable, with the palm of his hand to isolate most of the sound, he quickly entered again. Got sleep.

When I woke up again, it was already dawn.

This time seeing the bear's head so close, Shen Zhinan just paused and then calmed down.

Sure enough, after being mentally prepared, even if I suddenly saw this face, I could accept it calmly.

The two of them were very close last night. Kurosawa covered his ears. They could feel each other's breathing. After falling asleep, he didn't know anything. Now when he woke up, he was held tightly in Kurosawa's arms. inside.

Thick bear arms were wrapped around his waist, one was pillowed by him, and the two slept hugging each other in an extremely intimate position. He was completely held in Kurosawa's arms, sleeping like a couple.

"..."

Such a distance made people very uncomfortable. Shen Zhinan turned over lightly, and just as he was about to stand up, Kurosawa suddenly hugged him back, hugging him tightly with both hands and feet.

"Kurosawa, you—" He turned around with some dissatisfaction. He didn't even think about whether it would wake him up, he just wanted him to let go quickly.

"What's wrong?" Kurosawa opened his eyes in confusion and immediately sat up with Shen Zhinan in his arms.

Shen Zhinan was extremely petite in Kurosawa's arms. He held her in his arms and sat up, with her whole body nestled between his legs, like his doll.

He looked at the two bear claws hugging his waist speechlessly, and said unbearably: "Can you let me go?"

Kurosawa suddenly woke up and realized that he was holding Shen Zhinan in his arms like this, I was surprised and happy for a moment, and reluctantly hugged her for a while before letting go.

Having been hugged and hugged by Kurosawa just now, the animal skin sling has slipped down, and the hem has also slipped to the base of the leg, and there is a neutral hanging inside, which is cool.

Shen Zhinan uncomfortably straightened the animal skins on his body, and then stood up.

Kurosawa returned to his human form, looking up at him with his clear, dark eyes, which were black and bright, like two pure black gems.

The three-dimensional face is filled with some kind of indescribable emotion.

"What are you looking at? Get up quickly, brush your teeth, eat, and go find your father later."

Shen Zhinan felt very uncomfortable, so he used a fierce tone to cover up his inexplicable guilt.

Kurosawa didn't mind his attitude and nodded obediently, then stood up and picked up the animal skins on the ground and wrapped them around his waist.

"..."

This guy, he obviously had the animal skin wrapped around him when he slept last night, but why did the animal skin come off when he woke up in the morning?

"Why don't you sleep around me?"

Shen Zhinan said speechlessly.

"It's not comfortable to sleep around. It will be uncomfortable to push up in the morning."

Kurosawa answered seriously, looking down at the place where he had just hung down.

"..." Shen Zhinan knew that boys generally like to sleep naked and feel that sleeping with clothes on at night will make certain places feel restrictive. However, he has never had this habit and always sleeps in pajamas.

Although he doesn't care about other people's preferences, shouldn't Kurosawa be polite when sleeping with him now?

It doesn't make sense to talk about this big stupid bear. This era itself cannot be viewed with the thinking of later generations. The river is full of shirtless males bathing together, and there are males everywhere who go out with a small animal skin. You can fall asleep at night while listening to other couples doing things. I guess sleeping naked is one of the things that men here must have in common.

So Shen Zhinan didn't bother to tell him about it. If he wanted to sleep naked, he could just sleep naked and pretend he didn't see it.

The two of them brushed their teeth with the tooth tree together, ate some fruits and the chestnuts Shen Zhinan boiled last night, and then went out to Kurosawa's father's house.

Kurosawa's father's house is quite far away from Kurosawa's house. It took about ten minutes to walk to Kurosawa's father's house.

Kurosawa's mother is a female, and he has a male brother at home who is underage and therefore has not yet gone out to live independently.

Kurosawa's younger brother looks a bit like Kurosawa, but because he is still young, he is not as strong and strong as Kurosawa, nor does he have the same energy as Kurosawa. The only thing that resembles them is their skin color.

The other person looked as big as a fifteen or sixteen-year-old boy in modern society.

The young man was taciturn. When he saw Kurosawa coming back, he called his brother and went into the house without any unnecessary conversation.

"Is this the female your father said you brought back?" Kurosawa's mother looked at Shen Zhinan carefully and asked Kurosawa.

Kurosawa nodded and said, "Mom, this is Nannan."

Kurosawa's mother nodded, smiled at Shen Zhinan, and handed him two red fruits.

Shen Zhinan took two fruits and felt a little embarrassed. It felt like a boy bringing his girlfriend home. The boy's mother brought delicious food to his girlfriend, and the way the other party looked at him was like looking at his daughter-in-law. .

This...

not only did the tribe think he was Kurosawa's female, but even his own mother thought he was Kurosawa's wife.

Shen Zhinan looked at Kurosawa, hoping that he would explain. Outsiders would misunderstand, and other single males in the province would come to him, but Kurosawa's mother should still explain to her.

Kurosawa did not explain, but simply explained the purpose of his visit, "Father, I have something to ask him for."

Shen Zhinan's attention was immediately focused on this matter, and he did not worry about whether to explain or not.

"He just went out and will be back in a moment. You guys come in first."

Kurosawa's mother said.

Kurosawa nodded and led Shen Zhinan into the house.

The furnishings in the room are still very simple. Apart from a few necessary pieces of wooden furniture, there is nothing else. Kurosawa's brother is sitting in front of the stone table, with a piece of pure black animal skin on his lap and a stick in his hand. Sharp needles resembling animal bones are pulling on tiny ropes made of tree fibers.

The quiet scene made people feel comfortable just looking at it. It was completely different from the male they had seen before.

He can sew clothes and seems to be a considerate boy, Shen Zhongnan thought to himself.

Kurosawa's mother went to get them other fruits. Shen Zhinan asked, "What is this rope made of?"

"It's made of cattail grass branches."

Kurosawa explained.

"Catkin grass?"

"Well, it's the kind of grass that floats away in the wind after its flowers dry. When the cattail grass is taken back while it's still dry, the female will use stones to remove the branches and stems. Smash them all flat, squeeze out the water and residue, and after cleaning, only the book cover is left. Then take out an appropriate amount of tree bark, twist it tightly with your fingers, place it one by one to dry, and then there is this sewing beast. It's a leather rope."

Kurosawa explained patiently.

That's not the bark of the tree branch, it's the stem fiber left after the cattail grass has squeezed out the water and debris.

It's just that there is no name for fiber here yet, so they all say it is branch bark.

Shen Zhinan nodded, thinking that although there were no modern electronic equipment or means of transportation here, and the overall environment was very backward, they could still acquire some skills necessary for life.

They make full use of existing resources to produce what they need. It can be seen that they are quite smart.

While the two were talking, Kurosawa's brother remained silent and quietly sewed his own things.

Shen Zhinan Qiaoqiao asked Kurosawa, "Do you have a bad relationship with your brother?"

"No, Po Ren has been like this since he was a child. He talks very little. He is also like this with my father and mother. He has a good personality. "You have a good relationship with me, there's nothing wrong with it,"

Kurosawa explained.

"Oh."

When Kurosawa's mother brought the fruit, Kurosawa's father came back.

"Father."

Kurosawa and his brother shouted in unison. After shouting, his brother lowered his head to sew something.

When Kurosawa's father saw Kurosawa and Shen Zhinan, he looked stunned, and then asked Kurosawa: "What's the matter?"

Kurosawa said: "Father, I have something to ask for."

As the leader of the Bear Clan, Kurosawa's father also It was Kurosawa's father, who spoke with a leadership aura, "Come here and tell me."

Kurosawa turned around and said "Wait for me" to Shen Zhinan, and then followed his father to the innermost room in the room. room.

"Eat some fruit. These are fruits that females love to eat. They are very sweet. Eat some."

Kurosawa's mother enthusiastically pushed the stone plate containing the fruit in front of Shen Zhinan.

Shen Zhinan didn't want to eat it, so he took one and started to chew it slowly. Kurosawa's mother's direct gaze made him feel like it was stuck in his throat, and he felt very choked even after eating the fruit.

"It's delicious,"

he said awkwardly.

After Brother Kurosawa finished sewing the last bit, he stood up and put the things away, then took the animal skin and went out. Shen Zhinan glanced at it subconsciously.

Kurosawa's mother thought he was curious, so she explained, "I sent it to Zhelang's child. That child lost his parents very early. He lived on his own since he was a child. He was raised by the clan members who gave him some food. Now, He can also go out to hunt and get food to feed himself, but he doesn't know how to do these things. Po Ren likes to think about these things every day, so he sews things for him."

Shen Zhinan nodded awkwardly, he really didn't. Curious about these things.

Sitting face to face with unfamiliar people, including elders, was a great test for Shen Zhinan. He could only eat fruit to hide his embarrassment and avoid the opportunity to chat.

Fortunately, Kurosawa came out within a few minutes, spoke to his mother, and then Kurosawa took him out of the house.

After walking out of Kurosawa's parents' house, Shen Zhinan breathed a sigh of relief.

"Nan Nan, father does not agree."

Kurosawa said frustratedly. He originally thought that his father would definitely agree, but unexpectedly his father did not agree and his attitude was very firm.

After receiving the disappointing answer, Shen Zhinan's heart suddenly skipped a beat and asked, "Why?"

"Because you are a foreigner and you have just arrived two days ago. My father said that it is the Holy Land of the Bear Clan, so you can't go."

Hei Ze said.