🍋 Like Rabbits (Rumi x Male!Reader)

*♡request for Myrealnameisntjade♡*

You walk into the dimly lit room, your heart racing with anticipation. Standing in front of you, confident and alluring, Rumi. She smirks, knowing the effect she has on you. She steps closer, her muscular body pressing against yours. You can feel her breath on your neck as she whispers, "You can't resist me, can you?"

You shake your head, unable to speak as she takes control. Her strong arms wrap around you, her lips finding yours in a passionate kiss. Your body responds to her touch, melting under her skilled hands. You moan as she pulls back and looks at you, desire shining in her eyes.

She smiles seductively, lowering her voice to a whisper as she says, "We're going to have so much fun together."

You shudder with pleasure as she caresses your shoulders, making her way down your torso. Your cock throbs beneath your pants as she reaches for the button of your jeans, pulling them down slowly. Your erection springs free, ready for her expert touch.

She takes it in her hand. She runs her thumb along the slit, making you moan. She grins at your obvious lust, enjoying your reactions to her touch. You lean forward eagerly, wanting more from this woman. You pull her toward you, letting your hands wander across her firm stomach.

Rumi chuckles, moving her hand away. She turns to look at you and smirks, saying, "Didn't I tell you that you couldn't resist me?"

You respond quickly, leaning forward to capture her lips in a heated kiss. You press yourself against her, grinding your hard cock against her, wishing that there was nothing separating you. As you break apart from the kiss, you both smile. You watch her remove her clothes, exposing her body to you, every curve emphasized by the soft light. You want to taste every inch of her skin.

You push her back onto the bed, kissing her passionately. You move over her body slowly, taking time to savor each inch. Every touch sends thrills through your body.

"Are you ready for me," you ask, brushing your fingers across her nipples. She moans, her hips thrusting up to meet your hand. You continue, running your tongue down her stomach, lingering on her wet pussy.

"Yes!" she cries out, pushing herself into your face.

You pull her legs farther apart, burying your face between her thighs. The sweet scent of her arousal floods your senses. You lick her folds carefully, relishing the delicious flavor.

She whimpers with pleasure, spreading her legs wider. You smile and take the invitation, devouring her pussy. Her hips buck wildly, the force driving your head deeper into her.

Her moans grow louder, more intense. She begins to writhe beneath you, unable to contain her passion.

You move your mouth to her clit, licking gently at first before speeding up. She gasps loudly, her legs wrapping around your head holding you there. Her orgasm rips through her body, causing her to scream with delight. She pulls your hair tightly, her body shaking uncontrollably as you continue lapping at her juices. She finally calms, her breathing still heavy.

After giving her time to recover, you gently remove her legs from your head and stare deeply into her eyes, letting her see the desire burning within you. Your hands caress her inner thighs, enjoying the softness. Slowly, you begin to move between her legs again. She opens them further for you, inviting you closer. You feel her heart beat faster, excitement pulsating through her veins.

"I love you." you whisper, moving inside of her, sinking all the way in. She tightens her muscles around you, driving you even deeper. Her walls grip your cock like they are trying to swallow it whole. She is so incredibly wet and warm; you can barely keep from exploding right then and there.

But you need more, much more. You want to make this last forever. You begin to move in earnest, using your hips to lift hers off the bed. She cries out, urging you on.

You slide in and out of her steadily, making love to her slowly but thoroughly.

"I love you too." she responds softly, it was rare for her to say it out loud, but she never broke eye contact with you.

As you approach orgasm, you raise your hips slightly, pressing harder into her. Her walls begin to tighten around you, milking your cock with such force that you cannot hold back any longer.

She moans as you cum, her walls squeezing even tighter around you. The feeling is almost too intense; you can't imagine how much more pleasure you could possibly have left in you. But you soon find out, when she takes over the reigns completely.

Your eyes go wide at the sight before you, her actions arousing you even more than before. She took one hand, massaging her own clit while her hips bucked controlling the pace from under you.

"Oh fuck yes!" she cried out, grinding against you, getting lost in her climax. "More!" she screamed, suddenly pushing herself up and riding your dick with even greater speed. She threw her head back, grunting and groaning as she reached a second orgasm. Her pussy felt so good wrapped around you, keeping you deep inside her. It was nearly too much to bear, especially given how long you had been deprived. But she wasn't done yet, continuing to grind into you for several minutes after her final climax.

"You are something else," you said breathlessly.

She grinned, licking her lips. You felt your face flush slightly. "I'm not quite done with you."

Her words brought a new heat rushing through your body, and you were reminded of just what this woman could do to you. Her incredible power.

"Is that right?" you asked, smiling up at her.

She nodded, but instead of moving off of you, she remained on top, straddling your legs and sitting upright. With a mischievous grin, she began bouncing up and down on you. Your hands grabbed her hips as she rode you faster, building up a nice rhythm.

"That's it...ride me..." you encouraged, rocking up to meet her each thrust. Her cheeks flushed red with pleasure, knowing exactly what effect her actions were having on you.

As you felt yourself approaching another climax, she hopped off, positioning herself on her hands and knees in front of you. She looked back at you with a devilish look in her eyes.

"Fuck me hard." she whispered, wiggling her ass suggestively. You couldn't resist, and lowered yourself down onto her until you were buried deep inside her. Your hands gripped her hips, pulling her toward you as you drove into her. She pushed back against you with her hips, meeting you stroke for stroke.

"Fuuuuck...!" she exclaimed, her voice rising above the pounding of your two bodies together. "Harder..." she panted.

At first, you struggled to match her frenzied movements, but soon found your rhythm. Each thrust was stronger than the last, each moan louder than the one before. Soon, you felt yourself building towards yet another powerful climax.

"I'm cumming..." she cried out, her body beginning to quiver from the intensity of her orgasm. As you held her tight, you could feel her pussy contracting around your cock, milking every last drop of cum from within you. After a few minutes, you slowly pulled away from her, bringing both of your exhausted bodies to rest on the bed.

Lying there, neither of you had the energy to get up and change clothes. Instead, you curled up next to each other, content in just lying still and enjoying the warmth that radiated between the two of you.

Word Count: 1289