chapter seventeen

On June 12th, that evening Aiyn got everything ready and even stole Satan's bottle of alcohol from dozens. Where is he? Pacing shivers finally arrived and with extra clothes as Aiyn requested.

Shivers came in placing his belongings down before turning around to see Aiyn and the robe. Before shivers could ask questions Aiyn dropped the road revealing his sexy build body in lingerie making shivers back away while signaling Aiyn to come.

Aiyn came crawling onto shivers whipping each other's clothes off as their bodies grinded and twisted as shivers felt Aiyn's dick shove into his ass. Moaning Aiyn continued this over and over again. At the same time bite, kissing and sucked all over shivers body. They were drinking and having a fun time when Aiyn got on top.

Placing a collar on him, shivers wine from all this sexual he's been absolutely craving. Aiyn began biting shivers legs licking his cum as he did and at one point Aiyn French kissed shivers as this went on till the morning.

Aiyn the next morning got shivers changed and cleaned up before teleporting everything of his home plus him. He began cleaning up not able to forget last night. As shivers laid begging for it and Aiyn enjoyed it as shivers had sucked his dick after obeying Aiyn's wishes.

He luckily had time to shower before school and still had enough time to eat breakfast. Getting out Aiyn got ready when Beleth came in unannounced laughing. "Seems like you had a sexy night with shivers." Aiyn turns to him "shut up, oh and here you go. I sanitized it as you asked." Both knew what happened last night but they would keep it a secret between the both of them.

(*Note* this was my first time writing a sex scene so it won't be the greatest but when this is all edited it's hopefully going to be better as I'm also getting help from a friend.)