chapter fifty one

Volume 1: key history!

Beginning of time there was a valley called the Dead Man's grave. These are where the islands origins place being down below, a kingdom ruled by an ancient god.

While angels has mysteriously been disappearing the ancient god wanted nobody to find their lands so below in the center of all of these special areas the God's land the staff to the ground causing the Earth to quake. They were making every single last Island rise from the Earth's soil and high into the sky.

When that was either too large or had separate locations built into it were all broken apart. This way no Angels could wrap their heads around it.

Each were connected by long narrow Bridges which were hidden extremely well plus if you were to stumble upon one, it'll probably be filled with traps preventing any escape.

Oh and jumping off the island wasn't possible either because you would be directly teleported back.

After the islands were officially created there please beneath is a special gem which can't ever be broken unless by The demon King himself.

These actual purpose is to defy gravity meaning you magically make it through the valley then congrats but it's not over.

Getting any of them to ACTUALLY work is that you need to chant a certain phrase and forbid you make any mistakes because it won't work. Consequences aren't nice either since they typically are severe.

What about ancient water lands history? This was once a very huge patch of land with nothing on it yet. Separating the island into small more delicate pieces for every type of species to get along and that's for sure.