chapter forty eight

Not even a second later leviathan woken up with water on him. "Huh?" After gurgling he shot up. Rubbing his eyes leviathan looked around quickly discovering that the liquid was burning hot but in the matter of fact that also caused what seemed like a chemical burn.

Rapidly moving to the center of the rock he stilled stepping up well his breath were shallow. Not realizing how shallow his breathing had become it resulted in him fainting.

My patiently watching over The dangerous Waters another siren creature came picking its head above water to see if there or any cool things around.

Climbing onto land it went to the rocky side to gather new walks or shelves. As he's checking for fascinating things both siblings Peisine and Aglaope who was curious on what their sibling was doing.

"Thelxiepeia, what are you doing?" Peisine came walking out from the water.

"Oh Peisine! You know the usual." Smiling Thelxiepeia went back to focusing on his exclusive hunt.

Looking around one of them spotted in distance a human. Tilted their head giving a confused expression seeing Leviathan out in the warm blazing sun so Aglaope moved him to the shade.

Not long after leviathan regained consciousness. Finding himself in the shade he could feel the sons keep but it felt cold. Vision blurry he could see the shape of two siren human beings.

Squinting I saw the beam and glow between the leaves of the palm tree. I groaned from how hot it grown and I couldn't really move due to my dehydration lacking many of the basic necessities to life, these three human looking sirens came to my defenseless body.

With them standing over me I fell asleep and of helplessness as one picked me up off the sand and was taking me into the water until my fingers had become bursting into pain full chemical blisters.

Immediately they took me out away from the water. "Weird." One seemed rather odd about leviathan's reaction to warm water. "Could be the pH level?" Leviathan he stood up and walked into the water. Halfway in leviathan shouts "see I'm fine." To the three siblings.

The first said "look guys he's fine see." Giving a thumbs up before turning his back. "You two are overreacting." Standing wide both hands on each hip.

Hearing a sudden subtle cry they spun to check it out and leviathan flaring his arms around struggling in keeping his head above water. Kicking as hard as he could but unfortunately luck wasn't on his side as leviathan pulled underwater was being dragged by some unknown Force.

Thelxiepeia, Aglaope and Peisine took a look at each other when thelxiepeia dropped everything in her arms and jumped in. Quickly locating leviathan she brought him to shore placing him in the shade once more.

Hours later leviathan woke up again underneath the starry night feeling the cold breathe touch his face made his entire body grow cold. Fiona blemishes left by the water leviathan shivered unsure of what exactly had happened. Sitting up his mind went from thinking about the pain too well that's gorgeous.

The moonlight shimmered on top of the moving water. Everybody was gone. Figuring that they had gone into the water he stared to be met with nothing. Pure black nothing else. It must be extremely deep to be unable to see anything this dark.