chapter twenty three

The next one began glowing except I couldn't open because I seemed to be that I needed a special leaf to open it which was weird due to this being stated as control so how come I need a leaf?

Turning around there high in a tree stood out a blue leaf with its brothers and sisters. Standing-staring up the tree I let out a sigh. I began climbing. Reaching where the leaf was located, as I went to grab it, it moved places. I tried again and the same thing happened.

Agitated it began floating downwards and I very small-minded decided to jump which hey it worked but the end result.. I don't even want to talk about it.

After jumping Satan fell into the small pond. Soaked, he annoyed climbed out but while moving some sand not noticing something hidden beneath. Shaking off the excess water he also rang out his shirt as well.

Upon putting the bright blue leaf into its designated spot. Unsurprised he walked through the stone but doing this he clasped onto the stones edge seeing nothing below just for the abyss and a floating platform holding up by chains.

Noticing the Stonewall closing in Satan pushed himself praying that he lands on it. Doing so he dusted himself off realizing he's going to need to deal with moving platforms. Satan gave numerous attempts from more and more enraged.

"Why can't I do this stupid piece of shit of course!" On the edge of pulling out his hair, Aiyn's voice echoed 'control your frustration,' taking a deep breath he focused on the platform. After some time he finally sold the platform. Overjoyed he ran jumping then started back on the exact spot he was just on.

Apparently I need to keep focus. Clearing my head I did the same thing in this time it only took three tries to succeeding. Passing the first part I came straight across obstacle two where I needed to go across a bridge. Seeming very suspicious placed one foot onto the bridge. Seeing no movements I place my other foot.

Being extremely focused the bridge stayed completely still, almost, at most I lost focus about halfway making it swing side to side which in turn made me unsteady, like beyond unsteady; this created anxiety causing me to break down. Too afraid to move I held on tightly shedding a waterfall of tears streaming down my face.

Wanting to curl up into a ball I couldn't embrace anymore of this. As he felt his emotions crumble and break so did the bridge. It broke at the seams leading to nowhere, having no other way left he decided to endure his demise. Closing his eyes waiting to hit the ground and end this.

Opening his eyes Satan found himself still magically alive. Sitting up he found himself stuck in the cabin with the demonic entity of control. "I think I would let you die?" Equally letting out its laugh, it smiled eerily. Standing like stone, Satan had no clue what these entities intentions were to be honest.

Satan was dumb struck in when the entity vanished back into the shadows. I'm sure of the uneasy atmosphere looming overall: Satan decided to stand up and walk around but this time it became otherly creepy.

Satan, who's supposedly known as the king of hell in many demonology was so nauseated by this site he almost fainted. Thick darkness accumulated in the air given this sort of heavy vibe while seemingly cold. Smells for that of an abandoned morgue lying there while corpses rot away.

It was very pungent. By the time Satan stepped out into the not well-lighted Forest the fragrance had grown to six times more stenchful than inside. On the verge of throwing up Satan forcefully held himself back from actually doing so and unwillingly strolled amongst the path and all while things seemed to be normal; parts of shredded or torn up bodies began loosely falling down from the surrounding trees.

Satan kept going and continued seeing piles of bodies begin to pile up all around not seeing any end. At some point many bodies were covering the cavern, it had turned into a crime scene except bloodier.

Standing still Satan cured around the hundreds of bodies lying about. Confused and grossed out, having no clue a drop of liquid came down onto his forehead. Liking it he looked at his hand coming to understanding it was blood but where was it coming from?

As well continued dripping, the paste kept picking up till it began raining. Downpouring he grew confused as to why everything occurred all at once. Seeing an incoming creature Satan used his combat skills to fend off the on approaching demons. Satan has kept this up seeing no end and he began to tire out, so looking he quickly fought off the close by demons before jumping onto a lantern post launching himself into the tree below the bridge.

Demons were closing in. Needing a way out taking leaps into the pond which teleported him into the starting area where it all begun. Running he ran towards the gate when he reached for it. Opening his eyes escape the island except now he's on a bridge.

Looking below, clouds covered beneath: walking along the bridge sheet continued strolling along for some time to look bright light began shining. Becoming blinded he suddenly found himself in this new place with it similarly looking like heaven.

"Greetings father..."