chapter thirty one

Asmodeus has been fast asleep for some time now. Not wanting him to stay forever like this Aiyn decided I'm using gushing wind or light freeze to wake him.

Moving his wrist in a circular motion, he created a nice little breeze to blow through his hair making Asmodeus flutter his eyes open. Looking up he could see a tall pearl white woman. She wore a lovely corset with a signing looking skirt matching her appearance.

Teal bayou and a steel teal colored her clothes top to bottom. The smoke clouds floating around her. Who is this and why do they look exactly like Aiyn?

Her eyes are open. Black eyes filled cause a large knocking me down. Everything turned light. Celeste, deep blue, light orange, orange peel, lavender and creamy. The color softly blended creating this gorgeous fade All over. Shaking my head I could feel something soft you need me. Appears I'm on top of the cloud within the weird hole.

Above I could see what scene to be some sort of fortress. Peering up this gagging hole Asmodeus has turned to see if there's any possible way to get up close so he could take a closer glance at secrets it possesses inside. Interested, Asmodeus goes on to another cloud. On how things worked.

Seeing a woman just jump with ease. Asmodeus knew he had to figure out a way to catch up but at this rate he's going there's no chance he'll be there in however long it took her. At this point he's never going to get up any higher now.

Jumping up, I put myself onto the cloud. This is exhausting. Suddenly Asmodeus could feel the air fall still, searching around Asmodeus fall below were huge fans ready to blow air. With the flick of her wrist Asmodeus went from download to rising extremely fast-higher than before comprehending the situation. Asmodeus I've been body first into the ceiling where he's being squeezed tighter and tighter till.

Everything was empty from sight. No beautiful young woman, no clouds, just myself flat against the ceiling. Now with me getting not squashed as it compacted. I didn't suffer anymore being stuck between two things. All I could hear were my own breaths and heartbeats.

Haven't considered this to be a foul play, Asmodeus her tiny giggles coming from below where the fans once were or floated. A woman with black clothes matching Gray. Squinting the woman seemed to be stoned. Standing up Asmodeus didn't notice the woman standing directly behind him.

Asmodeus turned surprised by the seven scare caused him to become blinded for a few moments. The woman flew into the middle using razor winds. Asmodeus knew this was the ancient goddess of winds. Running about he saw the razor winds become tornadoes which would shortly enough cover any open spaces left. Wanting to snatch the paraglider if he came clear that this woman's intentions were.

Sadly the paraglider had been taken off by a tornado. Is this bitch controlling the tornado's? That's a rookie mistake. Sleeping up the fly his feet left the ground but only himself to be taken by the tornado.

Caught up in the wind storm Asmodeus tries to move around but the currents were way too strong to naturally get around though he secretly knew one trick.

Flinging himself back he shot higher. Now at the top Asmodeus goes into another one by leaving again except the snatched the pair of glider while mid air unlatching it's grasping from the winds hold.

Gliding down I land on some clouds. "Look at this little human...." Asmodeus growled. "It's sad though. Such a restful thing you can't control winds, how tragic." Smiling she appeared with a face full of mockery. I would attempt to attack but doing so resulted in me almost getting killed numerous times but that wasn't the only thing I knew about wind bending.

Knowing these clouds would slowly evaporate I needed to act fast. Having the paraglider open I ran about ganging speed to finally take off and when that's complete I'll use my legs to move me around while I use my arrows that I woke up with.

I start shooting the black-blue towers which connect to the ancient goddess giving her power. I broke one while avoiding air attacks, this led to me breaking the other two as well in the same manner.

This gave me an opportunity to shoot an arrow through her chest before the wind had picked up. Giving one final arrow as I perfectly timed when the air pressure grew unstable causing its error to give the air bubbles into pop.

Flying up I saw an opening leading directly into the torch lighted place. Letting go of the paraglider Asmodeus dropped down landing safely. The paraglider plunge into the ground being torn up by the fans below.