chapter Fifty eight

Waking up Leviathan felt his head spinning. Holding his head givers comes out of the shadows. "Well surprise surprise. It's so one two have taken you down after you touched the water.

"What?" Not quite understanding what shivers was going on about he scared at him with confusion.

Shivers black remarking that after hitting the water the poison seats into your bloodstream causes you to hallucinate and you make your mind believe your actually there.

Feeling his memory coming back he gets full the angels wanted to get big of him so they probably drunk and cost you into the holy lake causing chemical burns.

"The thing you were supposed to fight was actually one of the later children's guardians. Oh and right on time." Waving the vanishes off into the night.

Leviathan still sitting when a towering sword released its attack landing beside him. Immediately Leviathan gets moving avoiding all its attack not knowing what to do.

Spotting a sword he picks up the face grabbing the sword near seconds before the towering sword had a chance to hit it.

Running in circles Leviathan starts bashing it's s own attack by hitting them with the sword. He repeated this till the guardian needed to have a moment to recover.

Giving time for him too at he ends up missing completely as the spirit vanishes into a world pool before taking form again. Dodging the attack continued for a while.

Standing off spirit dark face to. Opening up a massive body of deep Waters Leviathan suddenly dropped in unexpectedly calling him not being able to breathe.

Swimming to the surface he notices these platforms which bloated and the water. Ready to attack again starts shooting arrows at the sea creature who launches glass of powerful water directly at him making him move one platform to another.

Being very helpful at archery Leviathan made insanely hard tricks look easy. He did this till the platforms parted into the visual pieces giving only enough space to have both feet on.

Slowly feeling the square turning he saw the whirlpool have platforms scattered around leaving all the way to the center where the creature would create waves.

As Leviathan looked up he was approaching the ceiling. Making a quick jump Leviathan leaked in time almost slipping off into the rough Waters below.

Catching himself he stabled himself again repeating the same action until he got down to the final section where he needed to climb up the wild beast and stabbed its third eye before he can give a final blow.