chapter forty five

"explain Alaeza this." In front of her was her bestow of the script 'the two legends beyond the world' which futures help both ancient were to come and how they were born.

Sitting by the piano Alaeza had a guilty expression like she tried hiding something. Both sitting within the block off barely lit area Alaeza finally faced me when a small teardrop fell onto her beautiful dress.

Knowing she needed to explain it to Belphegor eventually leaving others to figure out the tragedy.

It all began when God was creating the world, but during his creation a God more powerful was also building a world. While God will just call Father didn't know about this being so one father officially finished his creation everything started going downhill.

Unknowingly both their world combined. When Adam founded the portal he told father about it. He went to check it out.

Having stepped through the portal father could suddenly feel a greater, much wiser Spirit within. So when father came upon the god Hercules father knew he wasn't the first God to be created.

Becoming envy full father created what is now known as practice Angels which turned out horrible. He's throwing them into the portal giving them to the god. Seeing how these angels looked he gave them better and more ability to do anything at will creating the hybrids, angelic demon and demonic angel.

Though these weren't the first breeds; God took them in and trained them to be skillful, wise and even kind. But this wasn't what father wanted. During the creation as do you know as Bael or King bael, father secretly snatched Bael and added his either lesser or more known counterpart Enlil.

Though God was serious he knew he shouldn't get mad towards another being. One day on April 16th, Hercules went to father to understand why father seemed so angry and paranoid by the fact he himself who was also a creator was displeased.

After the argument God was displeased leaving them both to range war for a while but that's what God wanted. During this God gave Satan his very own child and said "this is your child. They'll be very loyal and powerful." I start explained everything Satan knew he had to protect this child.

Part 2: so while everyone was enjoying life down in hell Aiyn's been suffering with these two spiritual entities which attempt Aiyn to give in. Of course he refuses but that doesn't stop the demonic angel to commit crimes.

The killing crimes were actually Aiyn's counterpart controlling him. He walked through his own eyes so when corruption came Aiyn finally couldn't fight back anymore because of both sigils breaking.

For the ending it's quite unclear what happens but it isn't good.