Chapter thirty six

Waking up Mammon woke up coughing out sand. "ugh, that's nasty. How did I get sand in my mouth?" Mammon stalled. He was in the middle of this western style Town located in the middle of nowhere.

"Where am I?" Walking through the abandoned town; he came across a bar. "Boo!" The ghost screamed. Mammon jumped back. "Well hello, you soul! Welcome!" Drake from the ground the western style woman overjoyed welcomed Mammon into her saloon.

"Hey guys! We got a new fellow so be nice." She shouts. Mammon he's a table of four men playing cards. Wondering he asks "who are those four men anyway?" He said as he sat at her bar. Along the line she mentioned they're the richest men in town which caught his attention.

Snapping out of it, Mammon asked if there's a place he could sleep for a little while? Barbara stared sternly, confused by such a strong reaction she say that only lost souls live here leaving Mammon on his own since HE'S not considered a goner from Shivers pass victims.

Deemed unworthy to be in this town he got up and left the saloon. Rather quite devastated by all of this he walks away holding his head down feeling destroyed. Wanting to believe none of any of this happened he trailed far away towards the setting sun.

Finding some wood in a place to sleep for tonight I got settled in laying by the campfire. I stared up into the starry night hearing the campfire pop and crack, I felt it's warm touch my face as the gentle-soft freeze blew. I couldn't help but feel free, no Lucifer, no Satan, nobody to control what I can do.... Nothing.

Falling asleep underneath the Stars hoping I can at least find better shelter plus gather food alongside other supplies tomorrow. As Mammon shut his eyes something towered over him watching from a distance. Analyzing his diring hope it left with all the trace only leaving behind a book.