chapter fifty

The portal fairy guffaw snickered before vanishing. "Hello?" Start off by this out of nothing giggle Leviathan wanted to suddenly jump in and see what's that exact person doing this.

Walking over to the small pond a big flower that hasn't bloomed was on the water in front of the cliff. Walking up to it Leviathan came to the edge and again said "hello?" Curiously, Leviathan heard the same giggle coming from within the plant.

"Um, excuse me? Is somebody in there?" As he was about to touch the plant a massive hand came out. Becoming freaked out leviathan jumped back a bit.

Stepping forward again Leviathan touches the plant to reveal a giant woman with glowy skin and nice appearance emerge from the bulb.

Laughing with joy she's clapped repeatedly. "You found me!" Leviathan feeling awkward embarrassed with a puzzled look on his face.

She couldn't help but poke at his stomach. Leviathan at that point jolted back due to the sudden gesture. The portal fairy couldn't contain her excitement.

I know where of how to approach this woman he took a baby step forward quietly and politely wanting to ask a simple so probably a goofy question to ask. "Um, pardon me Miss I'm kind of confused on this entire thing occurring right now."

Leviathan a bit awkward fidgeted with his fingers waiting for a reply. Giving that he's never seen a giant Berry make this interaction more embarrassing than ever before. "Well my dear, let me introduce myself. I'm the portal fairy, ruler of the water and he portals."

Lending out a hand she hangs Leviathan this tunic which was a royal blue with a oh like half to Max. Taking the gift Leviathan changed case boring clothes to the Navy blue pants, Royal blue top and lastly a royal blue Elsa.

After he was done she uncovered her eye and brightened up in amazement by how it all fits perfectly. "It looks more gorgeous than I ever could even imagine in my mind."

Blushing he slightly tilted his head a bit perplexed and ashamed due to the inconvenient timing plus appearance made by the portal fairy. Scratching his head she magically summoned a book into the hall of her hand for Leviathan to read.

"Here, this might help with your journey across the ancient water lands." Spinning she dropped back into her flowery blub creating a large splash as he did so.

Not unbothered anymore he went to find a quiet place to sit and leave through his newly given book. Hey, maybe it might hold some answers!