chapter forty six

You know about ancient rituals requiring blood well in this you need a lot of it. This is the ancient vampire which is shivers spirit.

During the creation of worldly gods and goddesses his was also like Aiyn's housing the same DNA structure. For the universe it was for love but living on two different parts of the world would have made it almost entirely impossible till later.

Aiyn's spirit with equally as powerful as shivers but one thing is that his history is devastating and atrocious by how shivers was treated at school and home. Nowhere was safe. Anymore.

We're dating back to when shivers was in preschool. His mother placed him onto the floor and walked off not saying goodbye. As toddler shivers wave to his mother who didn't notice.

After a short while shivers when to play with other kids. Walking over to some kids he politely asked if he could play with them but doing so made the others laugh as one stated. "Well doesn't the Royal member have a protector?" Shivers mumbled no which led to the kids to laugh even more.

Having no idea that these people could be so cruel. Laughing at a royal? Oh that wasn't acceptable so shivers went up to the kid and face first into his face.

Punching the kid directly shivers stood over the kids smiling while hearing a voice say good job. Later that day shivers mother and father forgot to pick him up leaving shivers to walk home.

Leaving the teacher, they slammed the door closed watching shivers like a hawk. Weirdly enough this didn't bother him.

As Shivers was halfway home the spirit said 'take a turn here'. Having not thought much of it he took the turn and continued to follow the trail. Coming across an abandoned house shivers heard the voice say 'head inside', he creaked open the door checking if anybody lived inside.

Curious but cautious. Scared but brave. Feeling all these together made Shivers really question his choices go upon entering the house shivers was met with this aroma that seemed to linger. As the air grew heavier shivers wanted to turn back.

Only problem was that the door was now mysteriously chained up. Grabbing anything he tried breaking them, without luck he had to stay here.

Part 2: while minus have been trapped in there with a dangerous spirit this was how shivers met it. After all both shivers parents had abruptly abused him physically and verbally till high School.

Being unable to control his power shivers came to the high school covering his eyes not wanting to reveal anything major.

Alaeza led Belphegor beneath the well-lighted stage to a big center circle on the floor. There alaeza pushes Belphegor Intuit withholding tears back she said softly 'you weren't supposed to see that.'

Emerging from the sigil came my hand dragging Belphegor away. "I'm sorry." Turning away she headed back upstairs to sleep.