chapter thirty

Asmodeus had previously been napping until two angels were passing by dragging two demons, Lucifer and Paimon. Once together, always together, Asmodeus thought as he stared through his bar cell window. It sucked. He couldn't have free will anymore I'm like the others. Asmodeus wasn't performing or being endlessly tormenting he was chained to the wall only given about a foot or two before the chains tightened.

It was misery not being able to see his family, to smell the outdoors. Everything except his name was taken away leaving him with barely anything. Why did our creator do this, why! Pondering an angel came up to his cell door opening it. "Hey Asmodeus! Someone wants to see you." Unchaining him they walk down to a private room where they open the door.

Inside stood a tall white cloaked being far back. Bowing the angel left me alone with this mysterious person. They stepped forward handing an envelope with both hands pinching the top. "Hello, I'm here to deliver a special thing." Handing me the envelope the Angel vanishes. Flipping the letter I open it to find a watch with a letter saying;

At 12:00 you'll need to be sitting. Sarah your window. You'll feel agree so don't worry it'll make you sleepy.

Raising a brow. The same angelic guard came in, "let's go." Going back to my cell waiting for 12:00 to hit.

After waiting a couple hours it finally came. Doing as the note told me I sat against the wall gearing outside before 12:00. Watching your time tip becoming closer to 12:00, watching the trees from here swaying in the breeze. In the underground part of the school I felt the cool air flow for a moment. Once it happened I passed out.

I'm sure what was going to happen is in your spirit carried away by the wind. Through the trees and high into the clouds where new adventure begins.

Aiyn doing the same as always goes down the track ensuring things to go to plan. Though this time Asmodeus was seen inside the cave rather than appearing outside it though Aiyn left it for the reasoning being that Asmodeus we'll need to figure his way by wind flow through a difficult maze consisting of five levels.

Each part goes up and up till you reach a wall then you'll need to find a ladder.