chapter twenty five

Watching as I fall I begin to realize what was going on here. Aiyn smirked, he flew up flying away leaving me to commit to my demise. Trying to use my wings I attempted to fly up and confront Aiyn but things weren't looking great in his favor, getting the steps he began giving up due to sudden decrease in strength. Holding the floating stair Aiyn came down staring at me. He closed his eyes disappearing in the last stair.

Now I'm really screwed. Still staring from his pentagram I continued to fall except I fell in reverse. Going up I felt somebody pulling on my clothes; How am I even alive. Turning his head seeing his younger brother and demon form. "What the hell brother, you're here too?" Satan giggled, Lucifer was in human form, not by choice but because he had no other option.

Carefully placing Lucifer down, Satan handed a note to Lucifer before walking off into the woods. Right as Lucifer read through the note he goes after Satan. But before he could even take after Satan he fell into those sneaky camo traps meant to catch livestock or animals.

He got out and went on then again and again he repeatedly made the same exact mistake over and over Non-Stop. Lucifer got frustrated, Satan carried him to the cabin. Upon entering Lucifer went upstairs to yell in his pillow beyond agitated. Satan I'm surprised by his brother's behavior he stood taking something up for the both of them as Lucifer was having his emotional moments.

After what seemed like forever, the ruler of pride came down appearing exhausted, "did you take a nap because I can tell." "Shut up." Barking back. Under eye bags and messy hair he must have had a good screen because his voice sounded hoarse.

Handing his warmed up dinner to him Lucifer began to eat. Though it had become night time and Satan needed to teach Lucifer the basics of survival out on the floating island. Grabbing a bunch of sticks and dropping them in front of him. "First thing you're going to need is arrows." Lucifer dumbfounded he lifted his head and said "these are sticks not arrows." Still tired.

Clicking his tongue, "they will be once you sharpen its point." Placing a knife on the table pizza using his tail to sharpen his bunch of sticks. Lucifer picks up the knife and begins to sharpen it. After a certain point they were 8/10 the way done when Satan excuse himself. He walked outside.

Waiting he sat and sat and sat.

Lucifer got inpatient at some point. Where is he, putting the sticks plus knife on the table he marched out of the house a bit pissed off but when he went to check Satan was nowhere to be found. Not quite sure where Satan could have gone. Glancing off to the side of the house he saw a no attached to some logs with a nail. Reading it he realized his main goal.

Hey Lucy, I know you're probably mad and all about me leaving but use the map and sack. Those are important since you'll need to hike up the trail behind the house. Going up till you come across a two-way intersection then call up to the shroom guy, he'll tell you where to go. Once you arrive gnome witch will ask you three questions, answers are a, c and z. Make it safe please please Lucifer.

It's 1:00 in the morning but guess I'll do this. I headed for the back of the house where in the small shack were sacks plus a map. Snatching it I looked over debating on either taking one or a couple sacks because he never specified.

Taking one, I got my wooden arrows and bow. I packed everything listed below but all I needed was a piece of paper though why? I quickly grabbed it anyway leaving everything else behind.

Beginning the hike I make my way onto the trail. Why? Oh why did I be brought up here? Do I know my way out? I'll come at feels like I'm dreaming? A whoosh sound came from far in the woods, between the trees for what seemed like people.

I continue my hike along the mountain side. Upon me peering down I could see how high it was. One wrong move and well death. "Why do I need to hike all the way up here?" The emptiness made me feel rather odd. I've never hiked up anywhere but I shouldn't feel this way right?

Lucifer couldn't help but stop and stare at the night sky watching the sky turn pastel color fade over its black. He wouldn't understand on what goes on below as he sees the rising Sun. He hears a giggle from behind. Jumping back a small person with a mushroom hat came out from the bushes.

So he's the guy who I need to get guidance from? "I can't help but notice you're short." The shroom looked up. Mr shroom ran away. Chasing after him Lucifer came across Aiyn's dragon Stella. Stella sat straight up.

What are mountains Island happened? Mr shroom turned out to be Stella. "Calm down girl or boy."

Stella approach with flames in her eyes. Conclusions say I fucked things up. A voice echoed above telling Stella to calm her dragon ass down. Pouting letting a low while she let Lucifer upon her back and flew him to the place.

Along the way I noticed clouds still as time. "What the fuck."