chapter twenty six

Spotting non-moving clouds ahead. It's like time stopped progressing forward. Flying around it to avoid going through it. Being more ahead I repeated the exact movement as well. Not paying attention I lost focus knocking me off the saddle, the dragon laughed saying something. I couldn't understand anything probably due to Stella speaking animal tongue or something?

Beyond approaching the mountain peaks I took into rather great detail that I'll need to search below at one or another time stamp. Almost safely arriving without being smacked directly in the face: covering my left eye with an eye patch which Satan handed me.

"Thanks," I said. I really could imagine myself clearing what's in store for me. Thinking to myself, I didn't quite get his memo when he mentioned not to be prideful. Why can't I be prideful? That's the one good thing I'm actually excellent at so why?

Stepping into the cave I was met with gushing wind. Strong winds blue in my face causing me to look away. Upon looking back I could see tons and tons of many puzzles which were easy.... From the seems, "ready?" He said smiling. "Ready." Confident in my abilities I went face first into each puzzle but it wasn't what I expected.

"What is this course!" Screaming internally, I yelled out not ever wanting to do these courses. "It's a test course." I gave us a side look as if I were to say 'you're joking', way but apparently he didn't get the memo. I begin at the basic jumps. Izzy onto the platform but ended up being fooled I tried again but same thing.

Becoming noticeably frustrated Satan said, "let me help you..."moving my shoulder I repeatedly tried again getting more and more hot-headed than before. Giving in I wandered over to the tall Stone rectangle standing upright, I went up to Satan who leaned against it.

"Um... Satan." I look ed down and embarrassment. "C-can you help.... Me?.... Please?" I squeaked that last part out. Smiling he said 'sure.' lifting me up I climbed on top of the rectangular smooth Rock. Seeing how high it was I looked over to where Satan stood looking at the test course space. I began to understand by how everything worked.

"What's the holdup? Aren't you directing me or not."Satan had stared at Lucifer with a smile. Skimming over he looked back and commanded. "Take your furthest right." Pause and quickly to give Satan the opportunity to complete what was said.

They continued working with another till Satan reached level 1:2. Lucifer yelled "come on! We completed level one why aren't we level two?" Starting and frustration and confusion. Satan looked back stating what it meant.

1 States the level you're on
1:2
2 indicates the part you're on in that level

"So each level is broken up into parts so you don't worry about it all at once?"

"Yeah, basically you're just solving bits and pieces of the level while being in the main level."

"That makes sense but where do I go now" seeing no way in front of him.

"Oh, one last thing. Once I arrived at a certain spot I swapped the roles because now you do as I say." Making sense of it, they swapped roles. Telling Lucifer to go wherever, Lucifer began to forget about his pride.

Ensuring both actually complete together, Aiyn vanished reappearing in the walls of the test scores not anyway visible to their eyes. Being extra cautious he decided on staying till the end and then only he shall leave.

While down there he begins taking notice and Lucifer's behavior. Dad got through to him? Is he realizing what can happen? Is Lucifer really changing his point of view? These questions were quickly answered when they started talking.

Either had come to conclusion that both hasn't included each other because of their sin but now seeing common ground they can accept another's idea or in this case trusting; though both usually don't have trust or even placed the slightest bit of trust. For Aiyn, this was an excellent sight to see.