chapter twenty two

Crawling away a small-medium sized chunk of rock crumbled tumbling down catching the attention of the large creature. "That's him! Go catch him!" Yelling out his command all of them launched themselves at satan.

Swiftly dodging near attacks Satan ran snatching his lantern before picking up speed. Heading through the tunnel he could hear their footsteps trailing behind, running into this open area with stalagmites all around so hiding behind some he blew out his lantern knowing very well they'll find him with it lit. Now all satan does is sit patiently waiting for them to pass by.

Having been sitting there Satan fell asleep due to the common noise as the drips came down. Completely unaware of danger closing in the king saw a particular shape in the distance and one checking to figure exactly what it is, there he found Satan in the fetal position undisturbed.

Noticing this he decided to take complete advantage of his dire situation. Ordering one of his servants to pick up Satan and bring him to an area and possible to get out of. Dealing out the order the servant carried Satan flying to a secluded area of the cavern. Once there was left to do was wait for Mr sleeping beauty to wake up.

It has become day three, sunlight brightly shined deep to the underground revealing moth covering the ground floor. Some trees patched parts of the large area. A small stream flowed gracefully into a small pond which seemed endless.

letting out a yawn Suhan gave himself a moment to adjust. Once woken up he could see he was trapped in some sort of nature pit but how did he get here: Examine the place noticed a cavern excessively high up analyzing an estimate of 300 feet. Trying to climb his way water going work due to how slippery the rocks were.

Bewildered all he could do was think to himself. Unnoticeable a tiny bird came flying carrying something in its beak. Satan felt the bird taking attention to the paper. Gently pulling it he unties the string revealing a fascinating map extending very far-reaching possibly even further underground.

Carefully looking at the map, he wandered to the pond edge not understanding what it's supposed to represent with these black grayish color housing the legend stating each a different element or power but all were the same color. Placing the map beside him he glanced at the water holding his head up. Dismayed and disoriented he became doubtful that he'll escape here.

A bit of water got onto the paper. "Fuck!" We're leaving its ruined Satan begins seeing colors show up.

Splashing more water Satan grabs it submerging in entirely revealing the hidden colors. Due to this Satan became overjoyed figuring a way out of here. He began splashing the walls more showing their elemental pathway sign housing a secret passage.

Double checking it seemed to have these tiny key outline in the area suggesting that these require a key to unlock ornament there was a key located within the cavern. He grew in search of the possible key lying around this isolated part. Searching high and low for anything shining, sparkling or abnormal appearance.

Looking closely at the dark oak trees Satan spots an open bridge going from one side to another leading into an available section of the cavern. Following the bridge he finds a starting point which is accessible through a ladder nailed to a tree. Finding the ladder he began walking on the bridge wanting to know where it goes. Satan gets to the end seeing it stop at this pathway inside the stone wall heading down into an extremely dark pit.

Clueless on what's down here chasing cautiously took each step walking into the darkness. Taking a single step lantern suddenly lit up revealing the trail leading to a tall grassy area filled with trees and a water fountain in the center. Hearing from under the light Satan saw a small tree house. Upon entering he was met with a space full of blankets. When he looked over a ghost had this key having the number two on it.

Remembering he saw numbers above random spots. Could this be associated with these? Wandering back he stood where he saw it. As he touched the wall Satan fell through the stone landing onto the opposite side. Banging on the wall.

Spotting a torch he grabbed it off the wall heading deeper. The stairwell kept going on and on till finally reachy flat ground. Moving around he noticed many Stone pieces in this big square dug into the ground.

I guess this is putting new pieces in their proper place, I thought to myself. Pushing one I noticed it so once I moved it into a different spot. Now understanding I began getting the just of it. I start being a faint like coming from the center spreading into the individual pieces. It took a lot of strength but in the end I managed to complete it.

Stepping back I grabbed my torch again. In the shadows I saw a figure run past, I spun hearing what sounded like footsteps coming fast towards me. I stupidly called out not realizing until I figure came attacking. Using my torch to offend myself I jumped avoiding it, screaming my knee I threw my torch directly at the same setting it ablaze.

Screaming, I watched in shock as it turned to ash. After that was over I regained my senses collecting myself. Picking up the torch I continued on heading back onto the trail, looking back before fleeing.

Lighting his way he comes across the gaping hole in the ground stretching over 50 ft wide by 50 in length. Satan stalled, curious he kicked the Rock hearing it hit the bottom. He stepped back wondering what he could use in getting across.

Checking the other side, a single line hung from the ceiling. Seeing no other options he takes a breather before getting a running start he leaves clasping for the life thrill. Satan luckily was able to grab on the downside was he dropped the only light source he had.

Looking up he begins swinging his body ganging momentum, once staggered enough he let go launching himself across the rest of the way. Managing to land halfway hitting his lower half from his waist down. "Ow!" Fighting the pain. Satan as he pulled himself up. Cleaning himself Satan knew to walk with extra caution now.

Putting his hands out he ever so slowly trail barely lifting his feet. Feeling for any openings leading to a potential way out? If so, will he be free? Things like these make others Hope on achieving such a goal but in his case it's the complete opposite.

His eyes adjusted to the pitch Black, a head a massive hole seemed to be his way to freedom. Take me a pic of hiking he made it up when one step goes wrong. A push plate turned it into a slope causing Satan to slip down directly into the huge hole.

Landing on Stone Satan woke up with head pain. How the fuck aren't I dead yet, he thought hard causing more pain. Shaky he stood up with a hassle. Glancing around vision blurred his eyes took a moment to clear up. Fixing his eyes to the darkness it all seemingly empty space till torches flared brightening up the entire tunnel.

Accidentally stepping backwards from sudden light. Activating the plate triggering a boulder to start rolling towards him. Sure thing he began to run to being dropped into water. Swimming he kept underwater seeing arrows fly but unable to stay too low without getting cut by saws rapidly turning.

Getting back onto land, Satan knew it wasn't over yet. A Shadow demon ran towards him swinging its weapon. Avoiding them he found himself at a dead end. "Well well well. How about this, you're a drop of a way out now!" Throwing its weapon so you can move his head making it becomes stuck

Grabbing it he pulled it out throwing it at the demon. He found himself standing foot in front of a demon's body. Watching it more into a key; picking it up Satan saw fire written in Hebrew.

Being teleported back to the cavern: I understand what needs to be done. Just send an envelope appeared, reading:

Dear father,
Thanks to you for breaking one of nine chains. I hope you realize these each have a meaning behind them, the one you completed is when anger kicks in so does the adrenaline rush causing you not to think clearly and hurt feelings not only to others but ourselves.