chapter twenty nine

In level 2 they didn't consider anything different like minor details or subtle changes in the atmosphere, they believed it to be just another part of the previous level. Oh boy, oh boy, they were so clueless that Paimon blanked out for a moment but it was too late. Opening the door, Paimon was met with Aiyn's demonic angel counterpart who dragged him inside to surely torture him.

On the other hand Lucifer had entirely no idea that Paimon was being tormented. Following the red markings he saw Lucifer had come across many puzzles turning out to be fake. It's hard defending things from real and fake, the only slight difference is those 'fake puzzles' hint at something much, much greater. Beyond Lucifer's perception.

Having explored all the areas Lucifer came across a door. Inside he could hear the sounds of people, swinging it wide open. Paimon laid on the ground shooting tears of laughter. Lucifer smiling kindly picked up Paimon throwing him over his shoulder.

"Someone's giggly. Mine telling me what happened in there while I was gone?" Giving a small laugh of his own. Paimon smack Lucifer in the shoulder not caring about what Lucifer would do and besides he's human.

While Paimon's giggles and laughter cleared up it wasn't enough to face what's up ahead. Traveling through they stumble across a black color filled room, nothing except them stood in the room or so they thought. Walking forward they noticed a quick flash of a flame before it was extinguished.

Confused one moved forward again and the same thing for a different one. Just sent a huge amount of Angel comes up, it's like the one from before but larger.

Paimon grabbed onto Lucifer making his way through the course with Lucifer and tow. Looking behind them seeing how far the creature is back and it was ganging up fast. Looking he leaped out sliding down the mountain. Carefully running through the forest saying make their way to the gate. "Let's go!"

Paimon bolted through knocking lucifer down. "You alright Lucifer?" Asked Paimon. "I'm alright." Brushing himself off he noticed something. "where are we?" Both curious follow the bridge revealing to lead up to where Aiyn and Satan were waiting.

Back in hell two angels found both their bodies lifeless. "Guess they died after all." One said before dragging one out. "You're telling me?" Both were straight out leaving many to speculate a death wipe out the demon kind.

Little to understand was this was part of one of several plans Aiyn planned and laid out to solve.