chapter fifty seven

Having been teleported back to land one, I received upon arrival greetings from the portal ferry who waited for me. She wanted to make sure I was fine and didn't suffer severe injuries cuz these islands are heavily powerful.

Landing on my feet I pay over to the clip to tell her what I have to face. I was mid way of explaining that, she told me that this outcome wasn't normal meaning there's something wrong with its foundation or it could be that of the power being slowly rejuvenated back to life.

I paused taking in what she just said. I had to think a moment leaving to ask what does that exactly differentiate plus does it leave everybody in danger?

"Does this mean the creatures are growing incredibly violent and malicious by any miraculous meaning?"

"Well yes. But not quite." The portal fairy struggled to find the words to define this reality of the ancient gods legacy which is throwing to an extremely high danger level.

Leviathan saw a teardrop in her eyes as she faced away from him. Laying a comforting hand onto her arm she slightly turned, I stared with an upset expression.

"I know this be hard for you. I can't imagine what knowledge you possess about this land."her open her mouth she made a surprising reply to that statement.

"I was once a human to you know. Draw King bought me into his custody when I was only five years old because my parents constantly fighting. Believing it was the best you kick my dad because of all the neglection, manipulation and verbally abuse that occurred."

"I'm so sorry to hear that." Staring off to the Sun cuz I can then face back looking at her. "How about I make your wish come true? I could try and break what ever curse, Bell or potion you're under."

She gave me a small smile. "That, that would be lovely." Stuttering amongst being lost for words she also needed to say something else.

"Then let's do it." Excitedly he jumped.

"But I will have to mention this to you." She was hesitant but let other side. "It can't just be broken Leviathan, it has to be especially crafted potion to break it."

"Well..." He paused a moment. "That doesn't matter! Will get that potion and turn you back to human." Swinging his arm as she chuckled.

"Let's do it"

"Yeah!"

Determined to get that potion Leviathan gathered up all the supplies and ingredients necessary and went back into the whirlpool where Nashua was located. But he didn't expect that once he arrived there he wasn't the only person there anymore.

Greeted with many wanderers, they asked if he needed help. Politely declining he said "No thanks." Walking over to another Wondering who they were.

"We're wanderers sir, we make treats and in return we give you rupees for each pass that is completed!"

"Okay." A uneasy feel came upon me. Noticing in a lake a circle of bully pads. Talking to the fairy she required 425 rupees so I guess I'll talk to her later again. In the meantime I'll have to do some of the tasks.

One of the past were to milk a dozen cows which was easy but the downer was that it only paid 10 rupees. Deciding to do another has to collect 12 jars of fireflies paying 20 rupees.

Still needing 230 rupees he noticed a elderly man asking people to grab a very valuable flower but nobody wanted to do it. Volunteering the old man did kill pay for 250 rupees if he could collect it.

Bidding the man if he could triple it if he does it before midnight start. Reluctantly the old man agrees and if he's able to he can get free flowers of that one Pacific breed.

So friends off heading the pot of the mountain to find a village called ferry town which has the end case flower in there garden pro protected by soldiers.

It was pretty easy to find the village. Spying from the bushes be carefully snuck around finding the place easy to navigate through till coming upon the greenhouse surrounded by 12:00 or more guards.

I will buy us in scoped out there trail the old man was finding him. Scaling the building it was getting closer to midnight meaning you'll only receive the 230 rupees.

Emotionless he jumped in landing quietly searching around for the flower. Hearing vast footsteps from behind he split underneath the garden table preventing him from being caught.

Checking around he quickly moved despite guards being close by. Managing to escape he comes a call the flowers the old man was looking for.

Despite how lovely they appeared the moment when you die from touch it he was suddenly Frank collage. Unable to move key filter help but realize that it was not the truth.

This was a figment of his imagination and that he was actually in battle this entire time.