chapter thirty three

Having his way figured out Asmodeus willingly heads up to the second level to probably nothing except Bobby piles up and scattered about. Overwhelmed by the stench he saw bloody through friends on the floor.

Following them Asmodeus came across Aiyn's spirit. In disbelief Aiyn signaled him to come closer. Walking towards him Aiyn vanished dropping papers. Picking them up he begins reading them.

January, 1st, €£¢¥
The rooms around me make me feel frantic, I hear these voices keeping me up all night endlessly screaming and shouting. Seems like I'm the only one hearing them but why?

Asmodeus walks further seeing another page.

Why do I feel horrible? Every night I heard noises coming from underneath this bed but when I checked nothing was there. I think it's just my paranoia though my doctor seemed rather worried about something.

After picking up a dozen more of these torn up pieces of paper be carefully assembled them to be met with Aiyn's journal entry. Reading it through Asmodeus comes upon a discovery explaining the history behind the sightings now.

It's here, the unknown demon has come for me. I've drawn the blinds, it's venom is trapped within my blood and there's nothing I can do about this. All I can do is be terrified of them, they always whisper to me the coming through the spiritual woods to play but I refuse and I guess it's not enough of me telling it no.
This isn't the first time as this is an episode I'm having again right? It doesn't feel real anymore as a coach hides in my chest; nothing keeps it happy except suffering. I couldn't stop it from killing those innocent people though I've been in these cases before it grown stronger than ever and I'm afraid to tell anybody.
I continuously do anything possible even rocking myself away praying this paranoia goes away but it doesn't. What should I do? I'm scared I live my wit I'm sure what happens as it comes and nobody can tell me or help me. I wish I knew who it is but it never tells me until I studied about those mysterious creatures when it broke down 'ancient god/goddess of unknown' I believe this is what wants me that I'm unsure.

Finishing that last sentence was enough that Asmodeus felt horrible. Understanding the seriousness behind his behavior this wasn't the first time anything of the sort happened to Aiyn though this raises the question why?

Seeing a stick, an entity came running towards him. Driving it he used the stick to send off his attacker and during this encounter the figure opposed itself of Asmodeus trying to break him.

Asmodeus luckily fought off this entity before any real damage can be done. Getting to another staircase Asmodeus leaving to be home free comes across the other three floors to be mysteriously gone.

"Why hello Asmodeus. Nice to meet you but I'm sorry to say that I'm here for your soul." Tilting his head housing an evil grin on his face. Trying to use his magic the future snatched him up leaving him with nothing. Asmodeus couldn't fend off the entities power at this point.

Giving into the demon's power Asmodeus submerged himself into the lasting darkness which felt oddly weird since it was meant to torment right? Sadly Asmodeus is now gone leaving the others to figure out the cure or spell which puts an end to this mess.