The Mad Bull 🌶️

Author's POV

Amidst the intoxicating redolence of exotic drugs and alcoholic beverages, sat a dangerous goliath figure, puffing on the cigerette and wagering an enormous amount of money for the next move of the cassino.

"If I lose, my personal slut would be yours for a night."

A man seated opposite to him, put forth this offer. He leered and kissed the cards before spreading them before everyone. The spectators whooped at the sight and hailed Dhanraj Singh Thakur, the 'Mad Bull' of Thakur family.

He had won the game, and as the bet, the opponent's personal whore was gifted to him for a night.

"Bulao hamare tohfe ko."

"Call my gift."

Dhanraj commanded, resting his head on the headrest of the massive couch. Hands spread wide on the armrest, with one leg crossed over the other, in a manner that the ankle of one was resting on the knee of the other. Perching quietly for a few moments, his eyes opened, turning infuriated, he erected himself, and yelled at his opponent, fisting his collar tightly.

"Malum nahi hai tumhe ki Dhanraj Singh Thakur ko intezar karwane ka anjam kya hota hai?"

"Don't you know the consequences of making Dhanraj Singh Thakur wait?"

His miffed eyes, and flaring breath was enough to scare the shit out of anyone. He was labelled as the 'Mad Bull' for a reason!

"She is here, sir. Please don't get exasperated!"

An enchanting figure, emerged from the darkened parts of the hall, wrapping her slender fingers around a bottle of tequila, and taking tantalizing steps towards Dhanraj.

"I'm your slave for tonight, Master!"

She bowed down, and held his hand in hers, to plant a kiss on its back. The sheeny grey orbs of Dhanraj darkened, desires hazing over his consciousness, and without wasting another moment, he yanked that woman on his shoulder, only to take her upstairs, into a private room.

Mature content ahead!

Tossing the woman on the bed, Dhanraj started unbuttoning his shirt, not before loosening his tie sexily.

"Put the bottle aside, on the table."

He ordered the woman, his voice turned hoarser and intimidating. The woman obeyed him silently, gulping down her saliva, as his virile brawny body exposed before her.

His well toned muscles, eight pack abs, heavy veiny biceps, a prominent Adam's apple, and fine slender collar bones, were enough to make any girl wet, and for this case, it was her profession to become wet everyday, so her core didn't find this job arduous.

"Strip!"

Dhanraj commanded her, with perspicuous domination in his voice. The woman bit on half of her lower lip, seductively, and started divesting herself of the tight bodycon dress.

Within a few moments, she exposed herself completely before Dhanraj. Dhanraj, with his pant and leather belt still on, walked towards the table where the tequila was kept.

"Go and sit on that round table."

He instructed, without even looking at her. The woman was already turned on, since Dhanraj's physique was too much to resist. She was lying on the bed with parted legs, but stood up and walked to the table, as this is what her 'master for a night' had ordered her to do.

"Get seated on it and part your legs."

Taking a sip from the bottle, he ordered her again, and she complied with him again.