21. A Bath Together 🌶️

Ragini POV

"Aiyaaa!" I winced again, exactly like the first time, my head rolled backwards, and eyes shut close.

"Like this!" He groaned, lifting up his head to ogle me with a smirk, leaving a pinkish tint on my cheeks, who felt hot now.

My hands moved to his back impromptu, trying to wrap him, but he groaned in pain.

"Ahhaa... jaana!"

Oh no! His back is hurt! I brought my hand back immediately, caressing his head lovingly, to soothe him down.

"I'm sorry thakur ji. It just slipped out of my mind."

I cooed him, getting genuinely concerned for him.

He breathed heavily, and wrapped his arm around my waist to tighten his grip, and began sucking my boob hungrily, but not harshly.

I recalled what his mother had told me about his childhood, that he wasn't pampered the way he deserved. Maybe this is why the 'kid' in him is still searching for that 'love and attention', and now he is probably finding that in me.

But did he do all this with other women too? This thought hurt me internally, but I didn't know why. I never felt jealous of anyone, but I just didn't want to share my husband with anyone.

"Did you do this with...... other.......?"

I cleared my throat, unable to complete my question.

"No! I didn't do this with anyone!" He grunted, leaving my boob with a sloppy pop.

"But you....had...." My voice suddenly turned hoarse, and I gulped, trying to hold back the tears that were accumulating near my eyes.

"Yeah! I had been with different women, but I had fucked them, never made love with anyone of them. Before our marriage, I had won a woman in gambling, and I had fucked her too, but I tried something new with her. I used to drink then, so I emptied the tequila bottle on her body to suck it up. This was my closest encounter with a strange woman."

He stated, in a broken, pain-filled and throaty voice, tilting his head backwards, so that he could cast a glance of me.

"Jaana, I didn't know that I would ever fall for a woman. I never looked at women with the eyes full of respect. It was only when I glanced at your lotus face, resting on my shoulder, when we were heading back to this mansion after our marriage, I understood how divine a woman actually is."

His words felt genuine, as if he was opening up to me. Though his voice was breaking because of the pain his body was suffering, he still managed to speak up.

"The greatest blunder was that I drank that night, so I gave up on this habit of drinking from the next day itself, when I saw you lying on the hospital bed, in our room. Jaana, I admit that I am a Devil covered in human flesh, and you are absolutely free to ponder upon your choice of accepting or rejecting me as your husband."

An insignificant smile danced across my lips, realising that my husband had acknowledged his real mistake, that he had drunk that night. He could never force me again, and that became evident when he freed me from the bondage of this relationship. This time he didn't force me to leave him, instead he left everything on me, unlike his family members, who had planned another marriage for me all by their own.

"I'm sorry, Jaana."

I raked my fingers through his hair again, providing him comfort, that no other woman had ever provided him.

"Didn't anyone of them fall in love with you?"

I asked him, pecking his forehead. He inhaled sharply before muttering