42. The 'Bull's' Rage

Warning ⚠️  : Mention of heavy bloodshed and cuss words

"I need to visit her village."

I grunted in a low voice, and bhaiya glanced at me.

"Are you sure, Dhanu? She can be somewhere else too."

He groaned, clutching my shoulder with his palm.

"My heart says she must be there."

I asserted, he nodded, and I rushed to the Rolls Royce in which we had shared some intimate moments before consummating our marriage.

"JAI!" I yelped, and within a few moments, Jai was standing before me.

"Yes, bhaiya?"

He asked, thinning his brows.

"Get Akash and Nilesh to the warehouse before I return."

I declared, before leaving for the village.

I have no idea what my Jaana was thinking when she took a such a drastic step. I just hope no one was trying to ruin our blossoming relationship.

My mind travelled to her asshole father. What if he torments her again? I had placed the spiked leather belt in my gypsy since I had planned to throw it away, but I think it still has something left to do.

I brought out the belt from the backseat of the gypsy and kept it beside me in the red Rolls Royce before beginning my journey.

I just wish she is okay.

The village was two hours away from my mansion, but I drove so insanely that I reached there within an hour.

The moment I got inside the boundaries of that area, kids began chasing the car. A few of them ran inside to tell people that my car was arriving.

It took me two more minutes to reach her Maasi's place, but I applied break instantly as I saw a petite figure lying down on the floor. Her face was covered with her hands, hair messily unfurled on the ground and back exposed to the people standing over there. She was been gawked at by everyone.

I unlocked the door of my car with shaking hands, and mounted down of it.

She shouldn't be her!

My heart was throbbing insanely inside my chest. She was her only. I could recognise her back. I glanced at the surrounding, the people standing there lowered their gazes, and began turning back.

"EK KADAM WAPIS GHAR KI OR BADHAYA TO SEEDHA SAMSHAN POHOCHA DUNGA."

"ONE STEP CLOSER TO YOUR HOUSE, AND I'LL SEND YOU TO GRAVEYARD DIRECTLY."

I warned them, in a threatening loud voice. They must have been enjoying my Jaana's wrecked state till now, and suddenly they remembered that they had to leave.