58. Good News 🌶️

Ch 59, 60 and 61 available on ScrollStack!

As the night grew darker, our passion turned fiery, too hot to engulf both of us into the ocean of pleasure

As the night grew darker, our passion turned fiery, too hot to engulf both of us into the ocean of pleasure. She chose to ride me tonight, I think it's her favourite position now.

I love everything she does - her submission, her dominance, her timidity, her boldness and all that she is.

Those voluptuous boobs had faded nail and teeth marks now, and they were shamelessly jiggling before my darkened gaze. Her curvaceous waist was adorned with little pearl like sweat beads. She has put on some muscles that look extremely sexy. Her hair bounced along with her body, and her melodious moans echoed in our room.

We had tried spooning before this position until she released for the first time. She grabbed my hips, squirming under my hold like a fish, her head dug into the pillow, the voluminous hair unfurled on the bed. Her parted lips invited me to suck the life out of her.

She is beyond gorgeous!

"Jaana, on fours... please!"

I implored, but she refused.

"No! Anhhhh! You aren't coming over me."

She whimpered, still bouncing on me. This was being too much now. I also wanted to dominate. Curling my fingers around her neck, I pushed her beneath me, hovering over her.

"Ahhhhh! Dhanraj. Don't."

She whined, but I settled over her properly to thrust into her in this missionary position, her anklets clad legs placed on my shoulder, moving with each of my thrust, producing sensual sounds. I began squeezing those melons again, earning sweet moans from her, but she wrapped her palms around my wrists, and carried my hands to her abdomen.

I thinned my brows, and progressed my hands to her boobs again. She shook her head, and advanced my hands to her belly.

"What, Jaana?"

I asked in frustration, and she widened her eyes, nodding slightly.

I gazed at her belly once, and glanced at her face before looking at her stomach again. I gasped, my eyes turned teary all of a sudden.

"Re.... really Jaana?"

I enquired, grinning widely. She nodded with tear filled gaze. I hugged her instantly, still hovering over her. Just a few thrusts, and I ejaculated on her inner thighs as I pulled out. She kept moaning seductively until I was out.

"Is it true? My Jaana is going to have a baby? Aww!"

I cooed, holding her back to straighten her up. We melted into each other's warm embrace again.

"I wanted to surprise you on our anniversary, but you were dominating me and that isn't good for the baby so I had to reveal it."

She cooed, lowering her gaze. A refreshing blush adorned her face. I carried her to the bathroom in my arms as always and we had a wonderful bath.