64. Sisterly Bond

Ch 65, 66, 67 and 68 available on ScrollStack!

I barged into her room, where the lehenga and ornaments were scattered, as if she was about to get ready. Tonight was her reception, so it must be its preparations, but where was she?

Faded sounds of falling water droplets invaded my ears, and that is when I deciphered that she was taking a bath. Sucking on my lips, and inhaling deeply, I came outside and went back to my room.

Jai bhaiya was handling Mandira over there, and her sobs had intensified, urging me to chuckle because she was attacking his chest region with her mouth.

"I don't produce that thing. Your mother does, baby. I can show you funny faces."

He asserted, bulging out his tongue to make her happy, but she was not stopping at all.

"Bhaiya, give her to me. She must be hungry."

I mumbled, gradually taking her in my arms.

"But she fed a few minutes ago." He grumbled, pouting cutely. He wanted to play with her.

"She feeds every now and then." I informed him, sitting comfortably on the bed.

"Okay bhabhi! You feed her. Let me check on the arrangements of the reception."

He muttered, pecking Mandira's cheeks. Thakur ji did not return anytime soon. I hope he is having some good brothers time with Balraj bhaiya.

Ma brought the eatables for me, and I didn't realise when I fell asleep feeding Mandira. I woke up in the evening, and to my surprise, Mandira was sleeping away from me while my boob was inside thakur ji's mouth, who was dozing off beside me.

"Why do you always do this?"

I scolded him, jolting him a little harshly to wake him up.

"Arghh! I'm sorry, Jaana. Kiss me!"

He implored, waking up gradually. He is such a baby. Thank God Mandira hadn't woken up yet. As he requested, I kissed him deeply before running into the bathroom to take a revitalizing bath. Coming out, I began getting ready for the reception. He took a bath too before wearing the kurta and pyjamas, that looked tempting on him.

Mandira had woken up by then, so I fed her properly before clothing her up in a beautiful Barbie frock. Luckily she had pooped before changing into this mesmerizing dress.

We climbed down the stairs, and after some time bhaiya and Mandakini bhabhi also arrived there. That is when I looked at her properly. She is phenomenal, so graceful and emanates enchanting vibes. Their arms were intertwined, and for a moment, I forgot that this was a forced marriage.

I hope they always stay together happily, Narayan.

I prayed to my deity, closing my eyes for a moment. The function began, and after some time ma asked us to visit them on the stage. We were climbing up the stairs, and I was trying my best to focus on the stairs because I had a clumsy Mandiru in my arms, who loves to move here and there, though she can't move much, but she is still too active.