57. Predating Secretly

Ch 58, 59 and 60 available on ScrollStack!

The Williams were not back yet. Rosie called and informed me that they won't be returning back tonight. I was humming a melody as I was preparing my husband's favourite cuisine.

I just had a video call with Ma, and I secretly informed her about my pregnancy, and begged her not to reveal this before my brothers now since I want to surprise all of them on my wedding anniversary.

'ring'

The doorbell rang, and I knew who he was. I rushed to the and unlocked it with a smile. It was my husband only, but he seemed stressed.

He was flaring, and without even looking at me, he barged into the mansion. Before I could ask anything, he pushed a flower vase with all his strength, making it shatter into pieces.

I gasped and instantly kept my palm over my chest to prevent myself from bawling. I had never seen him this angry, and today he was not even getting affected by me.

"Tha.... thakur ji."

I sibilated, and he screamed at top of his lungs, scaring the shit out of me.

He was still flaring, his eyes red with exasperation. He perched on the sofa, and began loosening his tie. Even at this moment, he was undoubtedly looking sexy.

"Come here, Ragini. Sit on my lap."

He commanded in an intimidating voice. After a year, I was feeling scared of him again. The last time was my wedding night, that still haunts me of I remember it. Also, why did he call me 'Ragini' and not 'Jaana'?

"I'm getting scared of you, thakur ji. Please don't do this."

I quavered, strolling to him taking baby steps. I finally settled myself on his lap, but my cheeks were drenched in tears by then.

"Relax Jaana! I was frustrated because of my Boss. I'm really sorry to yell at you like that, but I cannot burst my anger anywhere over here, you know. I wanted to rip that bastard apart, but this stupid job......."

I kept my finger on his lips when I felt him blathering out senselessly. I immediately hid my face in his chest to sob a little more.

"It's okay, Jaana. Relax my love. I'm so sorry!"

He apologized to me again, raking his fingers through my hair.

"But why are you so angry?"

I asked him, cupping his face. I pecked his face many times lovingly.

"My boss offered me a promotion."

He muttered, lowering his gaze.

"That's a good news. Why are you upset about it?"

I enquired, caressing his head that was resting on my bosom now.

"He wants to bed you for a night in return."