4. Blunder ⚠️

The chapter contains a detailed description of r*pe (marital), which is not available over here. You may read that part on ScrollStack or Inkitt. The sensitive audience is requested to skip the scenes (warning would be mentioned).

Author POV

Jairaj and Aradhya rushed towards Ragini, who had already fainted. Her lehenga was disheveled, but her thighs were not too exposed. Dhanraj was lying on the floor, unconscious.

Jairaj sat near Ragini's head and immediately placed her head on his lap, and started patting her cheek, to wake her up. He was being quite gentle, since Ragini's nose had a wound, where the blood had clotted.

"Bhabhi....bhabhi wake up!"

Aradhya strode to cover up her lehenga, and in the process, she witnessed dark red coloured, clotted blood stains on her core, and thighs.

Tears pooled up in her eyes, remembering her first night. This is exactly what had happened to her, but that was far more brutal, as Jaswant did it in his senses, unlike Dhanraj, who was drugged to do so.

Aradhya couldn't handle this trauma. All her life, she struggled to raise her sons into gentlemen, but today she had failed miserably.

Her infuriated gaze fell on Dhanraj, who was lying unconscious on the floor, and grabbing his collar, she started slapping her. Her smacks were so severe that her bangles broke in her wrists, and blood oozed out of it. Its pieces pierced Dhanraj's cheek, and fresh blood drops gushed from there too.

"HIMMAT KAISE HUI TERI? KAISE GIR GAYA ITNA NEECHE?"

"HOW DARE YOU? HOW COULD YOU STOOP SO LOW?"

She bawled at him, and his heavy lashes fluttered a little. He instantly held his head, as it was aching severely.

"ANHHHHH!" Dhanraj bellowed, holding his head tightly.

Jairaj observed his gesticulations keenly, and he could already feel something strange. He was still trying to wake Ragini up, but she didn't budge. He sprinkled a few drops of water on her pretty face, and her eyes lashes wavered a little.

Jairaj plunged his hand inside his pocket and picked out his phone. He called Dr. Akarsh Mishra, a renowned cardiologist of Prayagraj, and Thakur's family doctor. He was a good friend of Dhanraj too.

"Hello bhaiya! Bhaiya it's an emergency......."

Jairaj informed him about everything, and asked him to arrive in the mansion along with his wife, Dr. Dipti Deshpande Mishra, an eminent gynaecologist of Prayagraj.

Jairaj's gaze shifted to Aradhya, who was continuously thrashing Dhanraj, and she screeched

"I DISOWN YOU, DHANRAJ. YOU ARE NOT MY BLOOD."

Aradhya yelled, and Jairaj's eyes became teary. He was on the verge of losing another brother, and now he would be left alone, without any guidance, or support.

He could sense something, that Aradhya couldn't see.

"SHAKAL NAHI DEKHNA CHAHTI MAI AAJ KE BAAD TERI. JA KE MAR JA KAHI."

"I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOUR FACE ANYMORE. GO AND DIE SOMEWHERE!"

Aradhya shrieked, and Jaswant ran inside the room. Holding Aradhya's arm, he turned her towards him, and slapped her so gravely that she fell on the ground.

Jairaj's eyes widened, and he screamed at Jaswant

"PAPPAAAAA!"

Dhanraj, who was gaining consciousness gradually, held Aradhya before she could fall, and straightened himself up, still clutching his head.