22. Her First Orgasm 🌶️

15+ update!

Ragini POV

"DHANRAJ!"

His mother called from outside, and both of us flinched.

"Ma.....ma is there!"

I whispered in a shaky voice, his bulge was creating havoc inside my body, without even entering. I scuffled to stand up, but he instantly wrapped his palm around my waist and yanked me on him - or I should say, on his bulge!

"Anhh!"

I moaned under my breath, and he sucked on his lower lip. He must be enjoying my state!

"Please, let me go." I begged, lowering my gaze to his chest, and drawing circles over there with my fingertip.

"No!" He mumbled in a hoarse low voice, inhaling sharply.

"DHANRAJ, are you in the bathroom?"

Ma enquired, knocking on the door.

"Wo kya sochengi unhe pata lag Gaya to?"

"What will she think of us if she gets to know this?"

I muttered, my lips were trembling, my cheeks felt hotter than ever. They must have turned red like tomatoes by now.

"She will be glad to know."

His voice had changed tremendously. It was quite hoarse, deep, intimidating and raspy. His bulge was teasing my core constantly. My boobs were rising and settling because of the significant escalation in my breathing rate.

His gaze was moving between my face and boobs, sending shivers down my body.

"I'M IN HERE, MA!"

He bawled, his voice echoed in the bathroom. His mother hummed from the other side, and asked about me.

"SHE IS ALSO HERE!"

My eyes widened at his words, and I shook my head. I tried to leave the place, but hus grip had tightened around my waist.

"WHAT?"

She replied, her voice filled with astonishment and teasing. I closed my eyes in shame.

"HELPING ME TAKE A BATH. MY BACK IS HURT!"

He responded, and she hummed again.

"FINE! SEND HER DOWNSTAIRS ONCE YOU BOTH ARE DONE. THE BREAKFAST IS READY. SHE NEEDS TO EAT."

She informed us, but what was 'once you both are done'? Oh no! What was she thinking? The pinkish tint covering my cheeks began turning red out of shame. I punched his chest lightly, my bangles tinkled with each little thrash, and I grumbled

"You're bad."

I sniffed, my eyes turned teary.

"Aww, my Jaana! Don't feel so bad. We can do this, and she doesn't know exactly what we are doing here."

He cooed me, brushing off a lone tear that had fallen off my eyes.

"She will take me as a shameless woman."

I quavered, sniffing in between. His bulge rubbed my core again, making me flinch.

"Stop troubling me!" I grumbled, moving a little on his lap, but it didn't help.

"And why do you think that staying with your own husband like this, can make you appear as a shameless woman?"

He enquired, his index and middle finger held my chin, while his thumb was caressing it.