29. The New Thing 🌶️

"Titjob!" He groaned, with his head dug in the crook of my neck, and I narrowed my eyes, not being able to process what he just said

"Wh... what?" I asked in a broken and trembling voice, trying my best to avoid myself from moaning, because his lips and teeth were doing wonders to my neck.

"You will love it!"

He grunted again, before straightening up, and peeping into my eyes dangerously. I gulped deciphering how people refer to him as 'the mad bull'. Though he won't ever be mad at me, but he is undoubtedly a 'bull', or I should say that he has that instinct and strength.

He straddled himself below my boobs, but wasn't weighing on me. His hardened length rubbed between the lower edge of my boobs.

"Anhh!"

I moaned in a low voice, my core began turning wet again. He bent down to peck my closed eyelids, and cooed me.

I sucked on my lower lip, and he thrusted between my boobs.

"Anhhh!"

It inserted between my boobs a little, and he thrusted again. His thumb caressed my erected bud gently, turning me on severely.

"Anhaaaa!"

My moans were sounding more like a melody. My hands were scratching his back constantly, making him groan. I hope my nails aren't hurting him.

"Fuckkkk! Your moans, Jaana!"

He groaned and started thrusting wildly between my boobs.

"What is titjob....ahhh?"

I enquired, closing my eyes in pleasure.

"My dick between your tits, umm the boobs. Aghhh! What you did in the car was handjob."

He elucidated to me, and my lips formed an 'o' but that couldn't last long as I moaned again, feeling his huge bulge moving between my boobs...no, umm tits.

"Anhhh! Thakur ji. My core is becoming wet again."

I muttered, his hair strands were frolicking on his forehead seductively, his muscles puffed every time he thrusted between my tits, and his groans were arousing me more. He smirked at my words, and kept his index and middle finger at the junction of my lips.

"Open your mouth and suck it!"

He kind of instructed me, and I parted my lips, but not before gulping. He plunged his long and rough fingers inside my mouth and I started sucking on it.

I had released on those fingers, but there wasn't anything over there. He must have wiped it off somewhere. I began sucking on them like kids do.

"I licked off your juices, jaana!"

He asserted, making me frown. How could he just lick it off? But wait, he had tasted it while tongue fucking me, so it must be normal.

He pulled his fingers out of my mouth, that were drenched in my saliva now. His hand progressed towards my clit, and he started rubbing my core in a circular motion.