8. Her Impact on Him

Warning ⚠️ : The chapter contains scenes of heavy bloodshed.

Dhanraj POV

The stench of burning flesh pervaded the entire environment. All the women and children had already left the spot, but one woman was still present there, and even after pretending to ignore her, I couldn't actually disregard her.

I cast a glance at her, and she was gawking at me, her inscrutable countenance was boring into the very existence of mine. An urge to stroll to her aroused in me, to ask about her intentions, but it got disrupted by the discordant sound of horn blow.

Akash was here, and his visage turned pale, the moment he noticed the abutting. Climbing down his car, his frightened gaze fell on me. He flinched, shifting his scrutiny towards the two dead bodies, whose bodies had warped, under the effect of the acid.

He gulped, and his knees began shaking.

"Why did you call me here, Baba?"

He asked, pivoting his head into his father's direction.

"It's better to lose a lewd son like you, than losing my entire family!"

His father exclaimed, lowering his infuriated gaze.

"ARE YOU MAD, BABA?"

He bawled, and turned his face towards me.

"Dekh lenge tumhe Dhanraj Singh Thakur..."

"I'll see you, Dhanraj Singh Thakur."

He bellowed in frustration, and a smirk etched on my face. He strolled to me, and exclaimed

"Saale, apni biwi ke sath Jo kia tune kia. Phir yaha kyu aya hume marne? Chahta to rok sakta tha khudko, lekin pata hai kyu nahi rok paya...."

"Bastard, why are you predating over us, when it was you who harmed your wife? You could have controlled yourself, but you know, why you couldn't do that.."

He laughed like a maniac, and I could feel my veins bursting with vexation, observing his teeth, that had red lines between them, because he consumed tobacco.

"Hum batate hai kyu....Saala Ragini maal hi aisi kadak hai na..ahaha..koi mard nahi rok payega khudko. Uski awaz itni surili hai..bistar pe gidgidati badi sahi lag rahi hogi...nahi?"

"Let me tell you why...that bitch Ragini is too seductive to be ignored...ahaha... no man can ignore her. Her voice is so melodious....she must be looking ethereal moaning and wincing on your bed...right?"

He blathered, and this was it. The last thread of patience, that was holding my sanity, broke apart. I strode to him, and before he could comprehend anything, I began punching him incessantly. He fell down after a few punches, and I straddled over his torso, to thrash him further.

"How dare you talk like that? Did you forget she is my wife now? MOTHERFUCKER!!"

I kept smacking him, until his face got disfigured.

"Hume pata laga ki tumne kuch din pehle hamari Ragini ka dupatta khicha tha...tumhe waisi hi maut marenge...kheech ke!"

"I got to know that you had snatched my Ragini's dupatta a few days ago...I'll kill like that only...by dragging you!"

I declared, and clutched his hair into a tight fist.

"Arjun!"

I yelped, and Arjun threw a coiled rope to me. I catched it in the air, and strode to my car. Holding Akash's wrists mercilessly, I tied a strong knot around it. He was already too hurt to protest, and I walked to attach the other end of the rope to the backside of my car.