15. the worst outcome

(Flashback)

Richelle's PoV

Today couldn't have gone any better! Summer and I both got the opportunity to learn from one of the best dancers in the country and it was such an amazing experience. I got a lot of compliments on my technique, he told me that my acro was impressive, and I got to do a lot of partner work with Summer.

Summer is an amazing dancer and I feel so safe when I dance with her.

"Oh my god, I'm literally so happy right now!" I express to Summer as we both walk into the locker room.

"Yeah, that was pretty great!" She says "It's nice to see Michelle actually giving us the chance to do stuff like this."

"Yeah, I wonder if she's getting something out of doing it. I wonder if he paid her to give him a handjob." I joke.

"Oh my god, no, that's disgusting!" Summer scrunches her nose.

"Maybe the deal was that he gave us the class for free if she did it." I throw out a few more ideas "I mean, I wouldn't be surprised. It's not the first time she's done it."

Summer pauses, before looking really surprised "Wait, really?!"

"Uh-huh." I nod "You remember last year when she got us that free hip-hop masterclass? Well, she sucked the instructor off so that it didn't cost her and Emily anything."

"Now it makes sense!" Summer starts to realise the lengths Michelle will go to.

And then she looks quite confused as she asks me "Wait... how do you know that?"

I decide to mess around "I was there..."

"Shut up!" She rests her hand on my shoulder.

"I'm kidding! I'm kidding! I'm kidding!" I can't contain my laughter as I watch her reaction to my joke.

Summer and I both break out into laughter and I find myself resting my head on her shoulder. We've always had the same sense of humour and she's probably the only one that actually gets me. Others will judge me and roll their eyes when I try to joke around. Summer, on the other hand, never makes me feel like there's something wrong with me

We both have the same dislike for Michelle and we often find humour in the way she acts.

"You're such an idiot!" Summer giggles as I lift my head off of her shoulder.

And then I watch as she turns towards her locker whilst seeming uncomfortable about something "Jesus, I smell so bad! I wonder if I have a spare shirt to change into."

And then, as I watch as she takes off her dance top, I find myself not being able to look away. My eyes immediately dart to her stomach and how her abs are so visible. I feel my mouth water at the sight of her. The muscles in her arms are breathtaking and I can't help but notice the veins across her biceps that seem to bulge against her skin.

She would hate me if she knew that I looked at her this way.

"Where is it?" She talks quietly to herself.

And after a few seconds, she announces "Ah, got it! I knew I left it in here!"

I bite my lip slightly as I notice just how tight her sports bra is against her chest. It happens to be a thin material, her nipples showing on the surface.