32. predator becomes prey

"Here

"Here." She announces as she stops the car.

"Here?" I ask her, confused.

She doesn't bother to look at me once "Do you have a problem with that?"

"It's just a little creepy, that's all."

She doesn't reply after that. I look around outside the car, taking in just how dark it is tonight. The only light is now coming from the gas station in front of us. I would never admit that I'm scared though, she'd probably humiliate me.

Suddenly, my body jolts in shock when she makes a loud noise by hitting her hand on the steering wheel.

"That's him..." She announces

I take a look at the man making his towards the gas station. He's a large man, probably overweight, and he's definitely not someone I would be willing to open my legs for.

"You- you want me to sleep with him?" I ask.

"That's what I said."

I scrunch my nose in disgust "He's an overweight, bald guy who looks like he dips his hair in oil to wash it!"

"Perfect look for a serial rapist." She says, bringing up the reason why we're here in the first place "Men who fuck kids always have that same look."

"I- I don't know about this." I express my concerns.

"Well, I do." She says "If you don't do this then he'll just carry on doing what he's doing without any repercussions. Think about all those kids, their lives changed forever by his disgusting urges. I know what it's like and they don't deserve to know too."

I then stop to think about how she looks really good tonight. She has that same blank look on her face, like always, but I happen to notice that she seems to have changed a few things about herself. Her long, brunette hair is now tied tightly at the top of her head and her usually bare face has some makeup covering it.

I ask her "So, how am I supposed to go about doing it?"

She doesn't answer my question, instead, she gives me an irritated look.

"Oh, I'm sorry, it's just that I don't often go about my free time doing this sort of thing!"
I raise my voice slightly.

Unsurprisingly, she doesn't speak. She just gives me that same look again and I start to think that at any minute she's going to bruise my face.

"Go." Is all she says, seriousness in her voice.

"Wish me luck then." I sigh.