Thank you and Goodbye!

I really can't believe we've made it to the end. This has been such an exquisite journey. Writing Hana Takahashi and Wakatoshi Ushijima's story has been nothing short of an honor and, simultaneously, an adventure.

Apologies if you've shed a tear, I know I have. A huge thank you (and virtual hug) to all the voters and commenters who urged me to move forward. Your support means the world. To know my writing wields such power and can touch people's hearts is something breathtaking. It's a privilege to be able to connect with you.

I hope you've enjoyed their love story! I honestly think it's so much more than that. I meant for this to be a journey of healing, hope, and soulmates all in one. We are all beautiful and exquisite in our own ways, and I hope your journey to confidence and self-love is good to you. I pray that 'Lavender' means as much to you as it does to me.

I might release bonus chapters in the future?

These love birds are set. They're ready to take on the world together. Hand-in-hand, heart to heart. In every timeline, in every universe. Maybe in each one, they'll find their beloved lavenders too. In this one, they definitely did.

Thank you, dear reader! You have been a true friend.