10.

Manjiri was worried about specific project and analysis of any company, which is, the task given to her in Accountancy. She had to go to Jalna, her hometown. She loved being there and even got ready in the best way after doing little facial makeup and all. This time she had to meet her great grandmother and take blessings from her so that her marriage could be fixed. Her family members were forcing her into doing something she never wanted. Alright, it was her dream, she wanted a house to take care of, two children running about, but most importantly, the person with whom she wanted all of this should look at her like she was the only woman in the world, she didn't want any support but needed an appreciation after she achieved something. Her world was crashing down.

If she didn't complete the Accountancy assignment on time, she couldn't even imagine the number of times her teacher, Mr Pratik, would ask to redo the task.

And how could she forget about other subjects? Oh no, no, no! She was doomed; this was so bad, so bad. As for Business Studies four topics were given to them and they had to work upon anyone topic:

1. Elements of Business Environment

2. Principles of Management

3. Stock Exchange

4. Marketing

Next subject on the list was Fine Arts. It was Manjiri's favourite but patience, that thing was like the big guy behind any masterpiece. This time she had to do four compositions for practical. If this was already too less, they had to prepare one sheet of folk art as well. The toughest task was to revise all the notes and question answers of 4 miniature schools. 

She looked at the old table in a corner of the room; it was received from her paternal aunt's (chachi's) family during her and her uncle's (chacha's) wedding. Its veneer was peeling off in many places. On top of it lied her files, one was the reference file of some pickle brand. She had to create her own pickle brand and use marketing strategy to promote its sell. At this moment even her pen gave up and she had to give it jerk to make it work again. This way she let out all her frustration on the poor pastel coloured pen.

After some time she pulled out her painting sheets from her pink file. She had to think of a folk art. Would she do Warli Art? As for her four other compositions, she was working on abstract art. Oh! How confused her mind was! And how meddled up her thoughts were! She took a deep breath and watched outside her window to see a beautiful bird sitting on a creeper. An idea struck her mind and so began the motion of her paintbrush. While it relaxed her, it also made her mind go on a world tour. But she couldn't point out why the rail of her thoughts always stopped with only one person on her mind, the person with whom she shared Healthcare lectures, the person who admired the most trivial things she did. Ugh! Why was it so difficult to get rid of that girl, Saanvi? She hated herself for being like this; she hated her thoughts which seemed to have feet of their own. She heaved a sigh and shook her head. Again her paintbrush was set in a rhythmic motion and colours seeped into her blank canvas.

A/N : Summer began here. I hope everyone's enjoying summers or whatever seasons are there in the respective parts of the world. For a change I thought about writing Manjiri's academics. It was a difficult task, I must admit. Also please shower a lot of love on Manjiri because the person who is the inspiration for this character is really adorable.

I learnt a lot of new things; Manjiri's whole curriculum was completely different for me. I learnt that there are actually different types of files. The one pink file I keep mentioning is carried by FA students in our school and they have some really cool paintings in it. I've no idea about what exactly the name is but the file is colossal, it's as big as the top of an average size coffee table. Next is box file, it's stiff and very costly. Do share if you've learnt something new lately.  The song above is really adorable, please give it a shot and tell me if you've already listened to this. Happy reading 🤗!