14.

Manjiri contemplated deeply about the way Friday's incidents unfurled. She regretted every second of it. She herself didn't know why she reacted the way she did. She was scared, she was overwhelmed. She realised how caring Saanvi was. And she did nothing but ignored her, hurt her. Oh God! She did not deserve this, she didn't deserve Saanvi, she didn't deserve any of this. Ugh! She was so pathetic right then.

It was 6:45 a.m. when Manjiri arrived in school. She went to her room B and placed her bag on her desk and sauntered over to the room A1. Manjiri asked Ayesha about Saanvi. She said that Saanvi hadn't arrived till then. Manjiri kept praying for Saanvi to come to school. She came back to the A1 room after some time, that is, during the zero period. She found Ayesha and others in the class. She glanced at the front desk and then at the last desk near the window. Those were the places where Saanvi would usually sit. But she couldn't even find her bag. 

Oh no! What if she didn't come to school? She didn't want Saanvi to have any misunderstanding. Manjiri didn't give up, it was now or never. She couldn't afford to loose someone like Saanvi. So, in the first lecture, which was English for A1, Manjiri went back to the class, only to find that Saanvi was not there. Aargh! Why was this girl so difficult? 

It was break (lunch time) and Manjiri checked all the three floors- ground floor, first floor and second floor of the school building and then she moved towards the canteen, playgrounds laboratories and even the libraries. Okay, she knew for sure that Saanvi had come to school. But now where did this girl go? Was she a fellow citizen of 'Jadu's' planet 😶? Or does she have some superpower hidden in her golden watch with brown belt, with which she became Ms. India? "Okay, it's okay Manjiri, she must be busy with her stuff. You'll surely find her by the end of the day. She'll have to attend the Healthcare lectures. How could she bunk them?" Manjiri said to herself 😏.

 How could she bunk them?" Manjiri said to herself 😏

The watch in consideration 👆👆👆

But wait why was Manjiri so eager to find Saanvi? Why was she so restless to explain everything to her? She had no answers. Though, her practical mind repeated a number of times that Saanvi was a good person, a good and caring 'friend', to her heart that didn't sound quite right (😏). But was her heart right 🤔? Nope. Oh! She was in such a dilemma! But one thing was clear, she wanted to stick by Saanvi. Whenever she was in her company, her humor, which was quite an attractive trait of hers, made Manjiri forget all about her pain, her worries. Something was there about Saanvi's nature which made others smile instantly. Her intellectual side was equally impressive. 

Again, why was Manjiri looking out of the window and thinking about this girl? 🙄

A/N : Where's Saanvi? For people who don't know 'Jadu' consider watching this film 'Koi Mil Gaya.' As for the watch and the superpower, 'Mr. India' had a which made him invisible. Read on! 🤗