2.

A/N : The above song, "Panchhi sur mein gaate hain" is masterpiece. Give it a shot folks. They say old is gold. And oh how true that is!

She then got lost in deep slumber only to wake up at 4:45 am.

She took her sweet time getting ready. She loved how warm water felt on her body. Her muscles relaxed and she felt charged. She then wore her neatly pressed uniform. She fixed her hair in a ponytail after applying the scented oil. She then applied her fragranced talcum powder and two dots of black and white on her forehead. She then removed the kajal she had applied the previous night to relieve her eyes from the irritation.

That day practical classes were to be conducted, meaning Saanvi would have to stay back in school till 3:00 pm and would return home by 4:00 pm. She was beyond excited; she always preferred practical classes over the theory classes where she felt so sleepy. Today they had to study the growth of pollen tube from the pollen grains in artificial germination. After healthcare class she met Manjiri outside her class. Both of them had to stay back after the school hours, Saanvi, of course, had her practical classes and Manjiri was helping in bulletin board decoration of her house. She said that she'd also leave by 3:00 pm. So, she told Saanvi that she'd wait for her near the gate and then they would go back together. Saanvi agreed happily.

Saanvi ran back to the ground floor and went to the flower gardens to get the periwinkle flowers. It was easier to extract pollen from the flowers. But there were very few flowers, so, she took some Ixora flowers as well. She went back to the laboratory. She took a slide and opened the flower to remove the anther. She placed it on the slide. Then she removed the dusty pollen with a needle. She carefully put a drop of 15% sucrose solution on the slide and covered it with the coverslip. After sometime she observed the slide under the microscope, adjusting it so that it focused on the specimen was fun. Her slide was neatly prepared and even the pollen tube was visible as it was slowly growing. Next they observed the permanent slide of mammalian blastula. And the last part of this class was to observe the V.S. of human ovary and T.S. of human testis.

Ixora Flower 👆👆

Ixora Flower 👆👆

Periwinkle (Sadaphuli) Flower 👆👆

The class ended but Saanvi was the perfectionist. She cleared the table of flower petals, unwashed slides, coverslips, unclean droppers and spatula and pieces of filter papers. She turned to the first floor and filled her water bottle with cold water from the water cooler. She then walked down to find Manjiri near the music room. She walked towards her and asked, "Didn't leave yet?" Manjiri shook her head and they both walked to the gate of the campus and then parted their ways to their respective homes.

As Saanvi lied on her bed that night, she had a smile sporting on her face. 

Boring chapter, IK. I can't help but relate to Saanvi. So, sometimes there is this unnecessary and long description of some academic stuff 😎🙄. Okay, big reveal, "As The Pink Blush Appeared...." is somehow based on real life incidents 😌. I believe folks here will relate to some parts. 

Here, V.S. means Ventral Section and T.S. means Transverse Section. These sections are mounted on the permanent slides and we have have to observe them and identify the various stages.