11.

Saanvi entered the gate of the campus as the bell rang. It had only been a minute but the NCC teacher stopped her at the gate of the building itself. After the prayer, pledge and the NCC Anthem, she thought she'd make a run for it but she was stopped again and she had to run the perimeter of the whole playground five times along with her heavy bag which was in a jovial mood and decided to dance. But if you can't get your name in the records of students, life is a waste, right?

Saanvi entered the class to find the people all scattered in groups of two or three. She got to know that they were all working on the class bulletin board. She moved about and saw everybody's work. After that, their English teacher asked them to come back and settle down on their respective places. Saanvi was feeling this boredom overcoming her and to keep herself from literally falling asleep, she kept solving the Sudoku puzzles at the back of her notebook. Suddenly, she heard the teacher say, "Saanvi go in the front and explain the lesson 'Lost Spring' from the presentation." What did she hear? At that moment she expected somebody to interrupt and take the task to themselves. Five, four, three, two, one and zero, so, she has to do it. She went there on the podium. Her mind was completely blank. She tried to remember which book this lesson was from. She was reading it for the first time. But soon everything became easy and the lesson ended in no time.

Meanwhile Manjiri was busy jotting down the Healthcare notes. For a lesson of single page, a document containing about fifteen pages was sent and was expected to be copied in the notebooks. She kept on writing all throughout the Business Administration, English and Fine Arts. She then understood why the Tourism had maximum strength of students. They barely wrote anything and the students did not even bother to attend any of the lectures. They also paid visit to different places as a part of 'Educational Tour.' As for Healthcare they also had practical, where they were taken for hospital visits but once they returned they had to fill in their journals with lengthy write-ups upon waste management or OT.

In the lunch time, she went to the canteen area to find Saanvi and her group of friends. She approached her and asked, "Have you written everything from that document? Do you even know about today's notebook submission?" "No, I have not completed. Why don't you join us?" Manjiri shook her head upon Saanvi's reply. Manjiri thought, Saanvi has this aura of innocence all around her, it is some sort of a charm and she evades the checks and she herself got lured by it  but let's see if she can pass this one. She then went back to her class. Her pen rolled down on the paper and eyes focused with utter determination to complete the notes before the Healthcare lecture. Who knows what this strict teacher might do! 

A/N : Fluffy clouds for the day! Hope all of us here are in pink of health and having happy times. Time for the game-changer, plot-twister. Keep an eye, readers. Enjoy reading 🤗!