Chapter 40

Scorpio and Taurus

Once Scorpio had finished screaming he just started sobbing so loud the entire kingdom could hear him. 

Being crushed by the lifeless body of the person you love isn't exactly going to be the best day of your life, Scorpio does not recommend letting your loved ones die on you. 

The villains and their children all started appearing to check out what was going on, none of them said a word as they saw the prince of their kingdom have a breakdown. 

Adam had begun crying as well and Philip was absolutely sobbing while holding both Scorpio and his dead son. Libra's siblings both started wailing loudly and they ran over to join the two people already crying on the ground.

All the awake and present zodiacs were all freaking out and having their own breakdowns and crying into each others shoulders, this was not how they wanted the war to end. 

Libra's body was pulled off Scorpio and dragged away from Philip, John decided maybe it was best to cover the boys eyes so he didn't look quite so dead. 

As he was being dragged away Scorpio saw the wound that killed him, his head was barely left on his body after Adam had sent the sword through his neck. 

Philip broke down crying on Scorpio's chest and they both lay there sobbing loudly for what seemed to be an eternity. The war was very much over, no one could even think about trying to kill anyone now. 

Taurus was one of the only zodiacs who had started helping clean up the mess. Scorpio and Philip had to be taken away, Philip had embraced his other two children and was being taken away to go find his wife while Aquarius had grabbed Scorpio and tried to calm him down. 

Taurus helped Mulan bandage a huge scar on her arm while remaining completely silent, he knew bottling up his feelings was a bad idea but he also wanted to put on a strong face so the others wouldn't have more breakdowns. 

He could hear Virgo sobbing in the background while Cetus comforted her, he wanted to be the one who was helping her but knew he had to help clean up the mess. 

There was no way anyone was going to bother fighting anyone after Libra died, even Maleficent was talking to Philip and patting Lacerta's head. 

Taurus turned to look up at Mulan who had a completely blank expression, Taurus wasn't certain but he was pretty sure she was quite close to Libra. 

Once Mulan had wandered away to go attempt not to cry Taurus had walked back over to the zodiacs. He looked around and frowned when he noticed something, where the hell was Aries? 

He skimmed his eyes over all the people that had gathered around them, Aries was no where to be seen. His eyes landed on a shockingly beautiful girl and her father talking, Taurus had seen the mans face somewhere but he couldn't seem to put his finger on it. 

The girl caught his eye and began walking over. She waved awkwardly and beckoned for him to come closer. 

Taurus walked up to her and raised an eyebrow. 

"Do you know a black haired girl? She fell on the balcony" she asked and Taurus shrugged. 

"I know a few black haired girls" he answered and she groaned. 

"Your a zodiac right?" the girl asked and Taurus nodded. 

"good, this girl was saying zodiac names in her sleep" the girl said and grabbed Taurus's hand to drag him away.