Chapter LX - The little white box

I haven't slept so well in a long time. I woke up in Carlos' arms, still feeling Charles' lips on mine. I didn't have much time to lay in bed as we had a team meeting before the start of the race day and had to get ready quickly. I noticed that Carlos was extremely clingy this morning, quite a nice change in his behavior. After I forbade my two teammates to openly display the battle for my heart, they obviously started on a more hidden level. But I liked that and why not enjoy this increased attention from them.

#

 Almost half an hour had passed since the scheduled start of the meeting with the team, and Charles was still running late. Carlos was sitting next to me, both of us with our arms crossed in front of our chests and nervously tapping our feet.

- During the time we waited, we could have been in bed - whispered the Spaniard in my ear.

 - Or been training in the gym - I replied with a sigh.

 - You wouldn't need a gym with the workout I'm going to offer you, amor -  he said even more quietly, and I gave him a reproachful look.

 Sainz chuckled and winked at me, then put one hand on my thigh and gave me a tight squeeze. Well, I can't deny that it was quite arousing, but I still couldn't relax enough to even think about these pleasures at my workplace. His hand slowly started going upper my thigh, getting closer to my sacral place. I froze on my place and decided to not move or show any sign that something is about to happen.

At that moment, the door to the conference room swung open and Charles stepped through it. Carlos immediately pulled back his hand and let out an angry sigh. We all turned to Leclerc, and he calmly crossed the room and sat down directly across from me. I glared at him expecting an explanation for his tardiness, but he just grinned and muttered softly, "Sorry for being late." I continued to stare intently at him as the rest of the team turned their attention to the daily schedule folder. Leclerc took off his sunglasses and the moment we locked eyes he gave me a playful wink. I didn't expect this and I felt shivers run down my skin and my eyes fixed on his pink lips bringing back memories of last night and our intimate moment.

#

 During FP3 I was able to focus for the first time in a long time, but my attention was mostly fixed on Sainz. The air temperature was 26 degrees and the track 44. We used Medium tires for a short series of laps. From the behavior of Sainz's car on the road, it was clear that there was a problem in the rear axle and it was necessary to be fixed. For this reason, he finished P8 and his team-mate in P7, after losing his trajectory in the last corner 3 minutes before the end of practice and almost damaging the floor of his car. He definitely seemed to be distracted, and shouldn't be, as that could get him into a lot of trouble.

 The data we collected was enough for the Qualifying and the Race. Either way, the new rule of mandatory use of the same type of tires by all drivers was going to be introduced at this track. In Q1-Hards, Q2-Mediums, Q3-Softs.

Between FP3 and Quali I found time to sit in one of the garages and rest. It was quite tiring to strain for two people at the same time. I put my foot on the chair across from me and leaned back, crossing my arms. I stared at the pit lane and suddenly started to feel my eyes getting heavy. I sighed heavily and got relaxed even more then fell asleep. 

 Suddenly, I have no idea how much time passed, I heard the tour guide's voice, which woke me up. I opened my eyes and stretched, still sleepy. At that moment, I saw that Celeste was leading Ricky and Martha behind her.

- My friends! - I exclaimed and hugged them tightly. - Where is baby Chiara?

- We are glad to see you, Lissa! -  Martha replied. - The little one is at the grannies.