Chapter LIV - The mess is coming

02. JUL - Austria GP 

In the evening, Carlos prepared a bath and ordered room service with desserts for both of us. We were lying in the bathtub and I was trying to peel the Tiramisu cream off the sides of the cocktail glass that he had ordered for me. Apparently he knew about my passion for coffee and sweet.

- Do you like it, Muñeca? - he asked me and raised his head slightly to look at me.

- Uniquely delicious! - I replied with my mouth full, leaving the glass on the side table next to me. - And the Kaiser Schmaren, which I ate before, was simply amazing.

- I can't imagine that a little girl like you can eat so many sweets -  he laughed and planted a kiss on my hand.

- After all the tension today, I'm just now getting my appetite - I said and ran my fingers through his slightly damp hair.

I loved how thick it was and how my fingers entwined in it. Its black color always contrasted with my red nails, and the way I had to go over it several times to subdue it gave me even more pleasure - the same as Carlos, stubborn and unruly, but persistently obeying.

- Yes, I'm happy with today's finish - Sainz said with a slight sigh and gently started stroking my knee showing above the water level.

He had his back against my chest, allowing me to touch his neck and chest, and his skin bristled every time I ran the tip of my fingernails over those areas.

 - Do you know that I spoke to your father today? - I suddenly shot, and the Spaniard turned his head slightly towards me.

 - What does this old man want from you? - he asked me in a slightly mocking tone.

 - To tell me I passed his son's girlfriend test - I laughed, placing a kiss on his temple. - He thinks that I am the reason for your good results... Actually... Is it true that you told him that I am a person who motivates you?

- Absolutely true - he said with a smile. - You are my muse, my PRINCESS...

 I caressed his cheek gently and leaned in to kiss it, but Sainz turned and connected our lips in a sweet kiss. When we parted he smiled gently.

 - Well, after he told you that... What do you think about us being "private but not secret" ?

 - Carlos, are you really asking me this question? - I laughed, and he nodded affirmatively.

 - I wish I could finally kiss you and introduce you everywhere as the love of my life - he bit his lip and looked at me expectantly.

 - That sounds so nice of you - I giggled and kissed him again.

 - I love you, Muñeca! - Carlos whispered and kissed me passionately again.

 I couldn't answer him, I don't know what made the words get stuck in my throat and I couldn't say them despite my feelings for him.

#

 The next morning, Carlos was still asleep when I woke up. I got up and put on the bathrobe that I had thrown on the chair near the bed last night. I went to the kitchen and made myself one of the two coffee capsules left for the guests. I had been feeling very hungry for a long time, so I opened the minibar, but nothing else caught my attention like the marzipan and pistachio chocolate.

I immediately took it, and I hadn't even taken the first sip of coffee when I bit a small piece of it, and the pleasure I felt was even greater than in bed with Sainz. Women's eternal sinful relationship with chocolate.