Chapter LIII - Confession or a...

In the morning, when I opened my eyes and saw Carlos in my bed, my heart skipped a beat. He was naked, lying with his face buried in the pillows, his chest rising and falling steadily. I could see the scratches on his back that I had left from the pleasure we had given each other the night before. A small smile crossed my lips, and I lowered my hand to his, his muscles tightening instantly. I placed a kiss on his shoulder and heard a small moan from his side. He turned to me, squinting sleepily. 

 - Good morning, Muñeca! - only he spoke. 

 - Good morning, Smooth operator - I greeted him playfully, and he relaxed back into the pillows. - Someone must have run out of energy after last night, huh? 

 Sainz rose slightly and his arm ended up around my neck, pulling me to him for a kiss on the lips. But this time she was very passionate like never before. He pushed me slightly back into the pillow and continued to deepen our kiss. The Spaniard moved down to my neck and nibbled lightly on my skin, making me cringe as his large hands gripped my thighs tightly. He took it very seriously to prove to me that he wasn't tired after last night.

 - Carlos, if we do it now, you're really going to be exhausted before the Sprint today - I giggled, and Sainz pulled away from me slightly and looked at me lustfully. 

- You're charging me Muñeca - he whispered. - And I have a feeling that today will be my lucky day!

I smiled and bit my lower lip, looking into his face. His regular features as well as his sculpted body were reminiscent of the appearance of a Roman deity. His hair fell so unruly on his forehead, and his big eyes stared intently at me, as if he were penetrating right into my soul. Sainz licked his chubby lips and leaned in for another kiss, but at that moment my phone rang and interrupted everything. It was Arthur. 

 - What does the little Leclerc want? -  Carlos whispered seeing my phone screen. 

 - I'll call him later or see him at breakfast - I answered, smiling slightly.

- Which reminds me it's time for breakfast - Sainz sighed heavily and rolled over in bed, turning his back on me. He took the phone from his bedside table and looked at the time as I watched him quizzically. Did he lose interest in me so quickly or was upset that Arthur was calling me? 

 After a while the Spaniard stood up and I looked down at his naked body. Only the boxers were covering the full beauty of the view. It was still amazing to me what a night I had. My heart raced as I flashed back to the memories of a few hours ago and I got goosebumps. 

 Carlos headed to the bathroom and I was left alone in bed. I stared at the windows where the raindrops were pouring down and I have no idea why I suddenly went back to about a month ago in Miami when I woke up next to Charles. I sighed and stood up abruptly. Why did my mind always come back to this person? No matter what I did, something always reminded me of him. And it was driving me crazy. 

 My eyes fell on the bracelet on my nightstand, then I quickly glanced at the bathroom door. I grabbed the bracelet from the locker and put it on my wrist, and as I got out of bed I gently stroked the ruby. I hope Chess isn't mad about what I indulged in last night, after all he was the one who pushed me to start the relationship with Carlos. 

 - Muñeca, are you ready to go? - my friend's voice pulled me out of my thoughts. I looked up at him and smiled, seeing him still in just his boxers.

 - Is this how you plan to go out? - I smirked playfully and got up from the bed to approach him. 

- If I could, I wouldn't get out of here at all - replied the Spaniard, and his hands quickly found themselves on my waist, and his lips on mine.Since last night I could have described Carlos as a hungry predator, even now he held me tight again, as if ready to repeat the night's fun. I couldn't lie - it was nice, I wanted more, but we had to tame our raging hormones, at least for part of the day.