Chapter 1

Chapter 1

  Xie Jingli was still a little confused when she woke up. The unfamiliar yet familiar environment around her made her feel like her head was buzzing.

  Her memory still remains of the scene where she had a high fever at work and was so tired after returning home from the hospital that she still had to take medicine.

  Why now, she is in a strange place.

  Moreover, the house he was in seemed larger than his original one, and the decoration was much more exquisite.

  She is not poor either. She became a supervisor at a young age and has her own side business. She bought a house of more than 50 square meters on the front line and lives a carefree life. Why is she here now, and where is she.

  The phone vibrated at this time, and Xie Jingli looked at it. It was sent to her by a woman named An Yue.

  "I'm going downstairs to buy something and I'll be back soon."

  An Yue...

  Soon, she knew exactly where she was.

  She slipped into a novel. What was this novel called? Sweet Love? It was a novel that Xie Jingli’s colleague recommended to her to pass the time. The novel was still being serialized. She only read the first one and felt that I'm bored, so I stopped watching.

  But she knew the basic story.

  The plot is probably about a female protagonist who has just stepped out of society and becomes the male protagonist's secretary. While working, she and he collide with each other and have a sweet ending.

  As for her current identity, she is the ex-wife of the male protagonist in the novel. She was originally married to the male protagonist, but later divorced due to personality differences.

  After the divorce, the original owner found out that she was pregnant. After some thought, she gave birth to the child.

  After sorting out her own thoughts, Xie Jingli felt that the original owner was really stupid. It would be best to find someone else to marry if she didn't have a baby. Why did she still want to give birth to her when she was so confused?

  Xie Jingli glanced at the surrounding layout. The champagne-colored room and European-style furniture exuded an aura of luxury that she could not afford to live in in her previous life.

  She was alone in the room.

  Where is the baby?

  Xie Jingli was stunned for a moment, and quickly got up to look for the baby. When she arrived in the living room, she didn't see the baby. She felt a little panicked for no reason. She hurriedly searched her room, then went to the restaurant and bathroom to look for her. Finally, she was under the sofa and behind the coffee table. I saw a little pink butt.

  Xie Jingli walked over and saw the little girl lying under the sofa, slowly folding paper airplanes.

  The little guy couldn't see his face. The little one was just two years old, with a small knot tied on his head. He was lying there, not knowing what to say, and his white and fleshy little hands moved slowly, folding the paper in his hand. , I don’t know if she is tired from lying on her stomach.

  Xie Jingli was immediately amused. , squatted down and asked: "Dong dong, what are you doing?"

  The mouth pronounces the child's name faster than the brain.

  Xie Jingli was slightly stunned by this sense of familiarity.

  The little girl turned around at this time and saw that her mother was awake. She quickly got up from inside and smiled lightly: "Mom, you're awake."