Chapter 21

Chapter 21

  ◎ Yan Qin said he would go and left immediately.

  Song Yu was left with a headache behind.

  ◎

  Yan Qin said he would go and left immediately.

  Song Yu was left with a headache behind.

  However, it was not like he had never encountered a more troublesome thing before, so Song Yu only felt a little uncomfortable for a while, and then went about doing what he had to do.

  Yan Qin drove over in a great mood because of his daughter's words.

  As a result, there was no one at home, so he was rejected.

  Even the nanny at home is not here.

  It was time for An Yue to come out to get takeout, and she saw a person standing at the door of Xie Jingli's house in confusion.

  Taking a closer look, this handsome guy's face looks very familiar.

  It seems that I was rejected last time.

  An Yue looked at him sympathetically and said, "Hey, they are not at home."

Yan Qin nodded: "I know, I'll go to the store and have a look."

  Turning around, he strode away.

  An Yue looked at his tall back and shook her head.

  Yawning, when Yan Qin entered the elevator, she belatedly remembered that she also wanted to go down and get takeout!

  Yan Qin wanted to call Xie Jingli and ask where they were now, but he thought they were only in those two stores.

  The store currently being renovated is closer to here, so Yan Qin decided to go there first to take a look.

  It’s a hot summer day, and since it’s the weekend, there are more cars on the street than usual.

  Yan Qin has a good memory and has already been here once. He knows how to get there without looking at the navigation.

  Before arriving at Xie Jingli's store, I saw outside the supermarket where they were last time. The child Dongdong was sitting on a cartoon rocking car with a big smile on his face. He smiled brightly at the little girl next to him. .

  There was a little boy playing there too.

  The sun was dazzling, but her smile was even more dazzling than the sun.

  Xie Jingli was sitting on the seat next to her, looking down at the children playing.

  Yan Qin stopped the car nearby and headed in the direction of Dongdong.

  When he arrived, the child Dongdong had just gotten off a rocking car when he suddenly saw his father in a white shirt walking from not far away.

  The golden sunshine fell on him, and he looked tall, handsome, and elegant.

  When I was chatting with Tongtong and the others about kindergarten in the morning, Dongdong suddenly remembered that her father hadn’t visited her for a long time.

  Although this father came later, Dongdong did not have a particularly deep affection for him. After her father left, she did not think of him for many days.

  But after all, he is his father, and he is willing to buy her many valuable things.

  So when Dongdong realized that his father had not come for many days, he asked his mother to give him the phone, and then sent a message to his father.